Curing 1st Trimester Acne

I like your name knobby!!

So how many times have you been applying hun?? I applied in the night yesterday and left it over night and today also once during day I am maki g sure I was my face 2-3 times so one of the time I apply

Is that enough,?

Thanks :) I'm not sure what the best frequency is, but I have been putting it on twice per day.

So once overnight and once during the day right? How long have you been doing
Today will be my day 2 hope within a week I see a lot f difference
Everywhere I have read about it they apply it overnight so what do u say?

So once overnight and once during the day right? How long have you been doing
Today will be my day 2 hope within a week I see a lot f difference
Everywhere I have read about it they apply it overnight so what do u say?

Yeah I put it on in the afternoon and then overnight.

I must try this!! Thank you. I've always been acne prone but try so hard to keep it at bay, but pregnancy has turned my face into constant pms mode.

Also, my skin all around my jaw and chin is feeling really messed up. I don't know how to describe it. It's like hundreds of tiny air bubbles under the skin?? I've never experienced this before. I use a micro scrub 3-4 times a week and a tougher one once a week, and cleanse twice a day, moisturise (don't use toner because I can't find one that doesn't give me hives! Stupid allergies to everything), always use primer before makeup and ALWAYS remove my makeup when I get home. I don't know what else I can do! And I drink at least 2l of water a day (more so now due to morning sickness).
I'm considering buying a diamond microdermabrasion machine to use at home to help really exfoliate? I figure I'd rather buy the machine than continuously have treatments at a parlour. Any recommendations or advice? Thanks girls x

Toothpaste spot treatment - i have had bad acne since i was 12. It's worse now with the pregnancy. Toothpaste works WONDERS.

I must try this!! Thank you. I've always been acne prone but try so hard to keep it at bay, but pregnancy has turned my face into constant pms mode.

Also, my skin all around my jaw and chin is feeling really messed up. I don't know how to describe it. It's like hundreds of tiny air bubbles under the skin?? I've never experienced this before. I use a micro scrub 3-4 times a week and a tougher one once a week, and cleanse twice a day, moisturise (don't use toner because I can't find one that doesn't give me hives! Stupid allergies to everything), always use primer before makeup and ALWAYS remove my makeup when I get home. I don't know what else I can do! And I drink at least 2l of water a day (more so now due to morning sickness).
I'm considering buying a diamond microdermabrasion machine to use at home to help really exfoliate? I figure I'd rather buy the machine than continuously have treatments at a parlour. Any recommendations or advice? Thanks girls x

Hi little I would say too much of exfoliation is not good if you are already having some irritation instead try to put something which calms the skin more like fillers earth or clay which is really good in drawing oil and calming too also regular wash with nothing harsh is important and do try the Vicks hun it really helped me it's been 2nd day but I have started seeing the differences already , keep the exfoliation too as a part of your regime but try not to over exfoliate already irritated skin once your pimples dries up or leaves with the mark then exfoliation will help remove marks

Hope that helps let's keep sharing also I am applying calamine lotion which is supposed to help too on problem areas

This is so funny, I actually used the vicks vaporub treatment before pregnancy! I always thought it worked well! So far my acne has been coming and going, right now its down..I'm sure that only means it will kick back up again real quick!

I use witch hazel. I like how nice and tight my skin gets after I apply it. Still a smattering of bumps, but otherwise, pretty clear :)

I was just thinking that the bumps on my face were drying up and yesterday, some new ones developed on the other side of my chin! I really really hope this is only a 1st trimester thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->