Curious (pos TMI) question..

KatBar

~Lucky mumma of 2 boys + girl on the way~
Reaction score
This might be a bit of a weird question for some people, but I am wondering what a normal amount of ejaculation is?? If there even is a normal amount..

Occasionally my OH has a fair bit, but most times it's not really more than about 2-3 teaspoons (roughly)..

I guess I just wonder if this affects your chances of getting knocked up.

hmmm, interesting question. My hubby says it depends on how hydrated he is and how long it has been since his previous ejaculation. Sounds like your hubby is right in the normal range. I would guess as long as there isn't an abnormally low volume the sperm will get where they need to go.

wikipedia says:
The force and amount of semen that will be ejected during an ejaculation will vary widely between men and may contain between 0.1 and 10 milliliters.[10] (By way of comparison, note that a teaspoon is 5 ml and a tablespoon holds 15 ml.) Adult semen volume is affected by the time that has passed since the previous ejaculation; larger semen volumes are seen with greater durations of abstinence.

hmmm, interesting question. My hubby says it depends on how hydrated he is and how long it has been since his previous ejaculation. Sounds like your hubby is right in the normal range. I would guess as long as there isn't an abnormally low volume the sperm will get where they need to go.

wikipedia says:
The force and amount of semen that will be ejected during an ejaculation will vary widely between men and may contain between 0.1 and 10 milliliters.[10] (By way of comparison, note that a teaspoon is 5 ml and a tablespoon holds 15 ml.) Adult semen volume is affected by the time that has passed since the previous ejaculation; larger semen volumes are seen with greater durations of abstinence.

Thanks for your response :)!

Hydration is probably a very good point! My OH does tend to let himself get dehydrated a bit!

The bit from wikipedia is interesting too - sounds like my OH is pretty standard then!

Thanks again - it is an odd question, but after googling it and not really finding anything, I just thought what better place then to ask here haha!

I don't think there is ever TMI on B&B :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->