curious

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
Well a post by sam's mum (I think it was) yesterday got me to wondering...so fess up how many of you have tried breast milk/formula?

I haven't yet, the thought hadn't really crossed my mind until now :rofl::rofl:

yep, tried both. Much prefer breast! The formula actually made me gag. its horrible

I have too... for one thing formula smells horrid. Breast milk really doesn't have a smell.

But I tried both milk based formula and soy based... think the brand was enfamil.

The milk based formula was awful thick and smelly... the soy milk was better... more mild and sweet but still really thick... breastmilk is very sweet and light.

i was thinking about this the other day havent tried it but ??

no to boobie milk (i just couldn't) yes to formula...it's rank. I understand why he prefers boob lol.

oh I think it was in Toria's thread about rice cereal, how she mixed it with breast milk and tasted it (I think it was sam's mum at least :rofl:)

ah i know now im so curous now i might have to try it x

I have tried both too, breast milk is really sweet and light as Margerle said and formula smelt yucky it was fairly thick compared to breast milk and tasted like horrible sugar water (not sure how to describe it).

I keep trying to pursuade hubby to try 'boobie juice' but he won't..lol

i have not tried breast milk but it does smell rather sweet.

i have tried formula on last child horrible...

i dont no weather i date try it, but i suppose it cant be that bad...

dare i emmmmmmmmm

ok ladies, tried a drop on finger, like others said it is sweet, but it was only drop so cant describe it much,

eee what you girl have me doing!!!!!

clairbear glad i wasnt the only one!!!!!!!!!!!!

we tried formula before Maddi was born (was practising making up bottles!), it was so disgusting!

No, haven't tried either. LOL Not been tempted to try either.

ok ladies, tried a drop on finger, like others said it is sweet, but it was only drop so cant describe it much,

eee what you girl have me doing!!!!!

:rofl::rofl: I still haven't gotten up the courage to try the formula, it smells bad enough

Ive tried formula it was gross! I havent tried breast milk yet but I definitely will when I get some. My OH really wants to try it, he better not think hes getting it straight from my boobies.... thats a bit too weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->