Current *Possible* Miscarriage Buddies

misfit76

Reaction score
I happened to notice that there are several women who are in the throws of current miscarriages and Blighted Ovums. I thought I could set up a new thread for support. Share our stories and our expierences. We could all use some support right now thats for sure.

My name is Kellie and I currently have a Blighted Ovum I am waiting to pass.....How bout you?

Hi misfit76,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss.

I am currently 6 weeks pregnant and last night started to get AF type pains, then when I went to the toilet I noticed some watered down blood on the tissue. It was only there after 2 wipes and I have had nothing since. This was at 9pm (UK time ) yesterday.

Today I still feel achey and my lower back aches...Please be honest with me does it sound like I'm going to miscarry??

I phoned the out of hours doctor who said just to wait 24 hours to see what happens as there is nothing I can do about it. I am so worried, its driving me mad!

How far gone were you? Again I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, its a horrible thing to go through. Big hugs xxx

Me to I'm going today to find out if the sacs empty! Baby hopes with my first mc I had brown blood for bout 10days then red blood not majorly heavy but not light some women do bleed Hun, I would def get checked out call the early preg assessment unit at ur local hospital! They will see you fxd for u him xx
Thanks for my message kellie just going to decide after I have been to see what they say xx

Hi everyone so sorry you are all going through this, daviess3 i really hope your scan goes well.

Im currently 6 weeks at 5 weeks i started getting pale pink loss when wiping but quite a lot and was having bad period type pains. Had an early scan on tuesday morning and everything looked good, saw baby with heard beat, then when i got home i had a massive period like bleed (no clots though) since then just having brown loss mainly when wiping. Ive spoken to my gp and midwife and unfortunately despite their best efforts the epau will not see me again and i have to wait for my 12 week scan. The only thing i can do is go to a&e if i have any further fresh bleeds or spotting. I will then get another scan...will just have a three hour wait first! Everyday feels like groundhog day because i feel like im waiting for something to happen, ive never mc before so dont know what to expect then a tiny tiny part of me thinks maybe i wont?

I hope u don't hun can't believe they won't scan u again! I have to say I have had such good care every time! One thing I will say is i personally have never had pain with my mc's but were all diff I just had bleeding! Fxd for u x

ahh thanks hun, yeah the midwife said that a few months ago after a visit to epau you were given their phone number to refer yourself back if you had any further bleeds, due to cuts they have changed the policy and even your GP and Midwife can no longer get you referred a second time. My midwife even said they are making you earn a second scan by making you sit in a&e for hours on end. Fingers crossed though...no further bleeds as yet. Good luck for your scan I saw your other post but thought i would reply on here, everything will be crossed for you will be thinking of you come 4.15! xxx

i really am so so sorry to hear about all your losses i cannot imagine how you must all feel, its awful but isnt there a miscarriage support section for this sort of thing?

:hugs: didn't want to read and run. Sorry fro your losses and FX for you. Ihope it all works out!!!xxxxx

We havent all had miscarriages, there are lots of posts on this board asking for advise about bleeding etc and in which ladies think that they may be miscarrying

i was going by th title of this thread :O)

I hope things work out for you ladies who are worried. I have my fingers crossed for you. xxx Keep us posted!! xxx

v31984 i dont really care what thread this is on to be honest i think its just meant like pink sparkle says to help ladies who maybe mc an also people who may not! An if you dont no ur a bit in limbo!! If you dont want to read about mc dont look!!
Im gutted girls my scan showed an empty sac with no baby booked in for d an c tom thats best for me! Being refered to consultant person for reocurring mc now!! So i will be moving over to that thread!! Thanks girls for ur support an good luck to u all an i hope u all have happy an healthy pregnancys xx

v31984 i dont really care what thread this is on to be honest i think its just meant like pink sparkle says to help ladies who maybe mc an also people who may not! An if you dont no ur a bit in limbo!! If you dont want to read about mc dont look!!
Im gutted girls my scan showed an empty sac with no baby booked in for d an c tom thats best for me! Being refered to consultant person for reocurring mc now!! So i will be moving over to that thread!! Thanks girls for ur support an good luck to u all an i hope u all have happy an healthy pregnancys xx

:hugs:Hunny, I am so so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what you must be going through. I am sending a huge hug. xxxx

Have to agree with daviess3, if u don't want to read about MC, DON'T LOOK!! Before I mc, I avoided threads about mc as I didn't want to know. But having gone through it, they're the ones I'm reading!!
In reply to op, I had mc about a week ago. Happened naturally and think everything has more or less passed so am looking FORWARD now. Is difficult but time is a healer :hugs:
X

:hugs: I hope u girls get some firm answers soon, I had a blighted ovum in my very first pregnancy, I was gutted. :cry: :hugs: I did go onto conceive my LO a few months later though. Xxxx

I am so sorry to read this. :cry: :cry: :cry: :hugs:

That is really awful for you, life is so unfair at times and to be as far along as 11 weeks must be devastating..:hugs: x

daviess3 - so so sorry for you hun, i hope that being referred to a consultant will give you some answers and will help you in the future ............big hugs and very best wishes for the future x

Being in limbo is so awful and not kinda dont know where i should post...do you go on the miscarriage thread and then it all turns out well and you feel bad for posting on there? Do you post on first tri but worry that your scare other users? Im just stuck ...but currently still pregnant so will be staying in first tri for now. I know what the title says but if you read through the first few posts there posted by those of us who have concerns or worries x

I really dont think this thread is meant to upset anyone. As someone else mentioned I chose not to read miscarriage posts when I was still pregnant for fear of being worried and upset. But sadly it has happened and now this section seems to be where people have been most helpful, for me it has been the in limbo part aswell, assuming I'm miscarrying but not being certain at first as the hospital just sent me away and told me to wait until next week for a scan. Only today did I speak to my own doctor and he stressed that I should have been asked in for a blood test before now and again a follow up one to confirm HGC levels have fallen. I never realised just how much your left in limbo as to what the hell is happening and its very daunting x

I am in the same Limbo.
They still see a Gestational sac w a yolk, but its not growing.
I go back next week for that 1% chance things may change.
If they dont I need to decide what route to take to remove it sadly.

They gave me 4 options?
A shot I forget what its called...
or tablets i put up in
or a d an c
or let nature take its course which she says may not happen
what do u think I should do girls?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads