Currently CD 3 and looking for a buddy!

Hi ladies, my internet was down over the weekend so missed out on all the goss! Great to see those lines getting darker, I started testing but they are hardly even showing a line. I should prob wait a few days because I know Im not even close but the temptation is just too great! Im an early pg tester too, I have no patience and this month I managed to get some tests from Australia that say you can test up to 7 dpo. I will try and hold out a couple more days but I get too excited :)
I cant do temps either, I never sleep for 3 hours in a row so its a bit pointless.
My luteal phase is about 16 days too, which makes the wait even longer. Fingers crossed that I will ovulate early this month, Im a few days behind you guys, prob not due to O till next saturday but we are trying to sway for a girl so will start serious BDing on Wed (tues your time). Prob a good thing thats its not till then as I am full of a head cold at the moment and feel really crappy anyway. :sleep:

Hi ladies, my internet was down over the weekend so missed out on all the goss! Great to see those lines getting darker, I started testing but they are hardly even showing a line. I should prob wait a few days because I know Im not even close but the temptation is just too great! Im an early pg tester too, I have no patience and this month I managed to get some tests from Australia that say you can test up to 7 dpo. I will try and hold out a couple more days but I get too excited :)
I cant do temps either, I never sleep for 3 hours in a row so its a bit pointless.
My luteal phase is about 16 days too, which makes the wait even longer. Fingers crossed that I will ovulate early this month, Im a few days behind you guys, prob not due to O till next saturday but we are trying to sway for a girl so will start serious BDing on Wed (tues your time). Prob a good thing thats its not till then as I am full of a head cold at the moment and feel really crappy anyway. :sleep:

I really want a girl, too. DH wants another boy :dohh: lol but of course we will just be thrilled with a BFP no matter what gender baby turns out to be. I tested again tonight and there is a clear line, but no darker. If anything, might be a shade lighter. I'm only CD 13 though so I'm going to try and not get too discouraged yet. My cycles run long anyway so there is still time. Hardly anyone ovulates "textbook" style, anyway, right? Two nights ago I checked my cervix (sorry TMI lol) and it was pretty soft but easy to reach. This morning I checked it again and it was rather hard and low :growlmad: but I'll check again before I go to bed. Hopefully DH and I can baby dance tonight just in case OPKs are wrong!

FF jumped on my temp "shift" and gave me crosshairs already. I figure it will recalculate as I add more info. (Or else I can manually discard the oral temps).
I'm off the next two days and plan to get some early BDing done. My dear already declared that's what I need to do all this week to recover from the past week at work. He doesn't even know I'm Oing this week, he's just awesome :)

I wouldnt really mind either, its an old cliche but a healthy baby is all I want. Although I find my little girl a bit easier to deal with!
Never sure when to trust the cervix test, mine seems to soft for ages. If yours was soft the other day and back to hard today and your opks are getting lighter again, do you think you might have ovulated already? Was it soft and high or quite low?

So I didn't get a peak this morning CD16 but I have a feeling I will tomorrow. I can feel those ovulation cramps as I type this.

Dreading the TWW (might be more for me since I am somewhat irregular). I am the most impatient person in the world and I also get my hopes up. :nope: Trying to keep busy for two to three weeks will be so tough!

On a brighter note, I just booked a tour for the birthing center we are looking into! Exciting!! :happydance:

We want a girl too! I mean, we want a healthy baby regardless of gender of course but a little girl would be sweet :flower:

I want a boy, but OH wants a girl. Either way, one of us will get the one we want! Haha! I want a boy more, because I have a sister who was born when I was 8, close to 9 - I feel like I've kinda done the girly thing before. But you know, whatever is fine as long as its mine!

I hear you, the wait is so painful when you have a long cycle. I was reading that if you have a 21 day cycle you can start opk testing on day 5! Us girls with long cycles have fewer chances over time too because we ovulate so rarely, every 5 or 6 weeks instead of every 4. Not a wonder we are all so Impatient! Fingers crossed you will O in the next couple of days.:thumbup:

I'm the opposite, I have two brothers so would love my little girl to have a sister but on the other hand I'm sure my boy would love a brother! I guess in the end it doesn't really matter, especially because I am lucky enough to have one of each already, its interesting though because I'm sure it will create a very different family dynamic which ever flavour we get. :)

I don't think the mobile version of bnb works for photo uploading, so I made it switch to the desktop version. So far, my opk's don't seem to be changing much. I only have one more (expensive first response kind, my sis gave me after she got heer bfp) but I will buy a 20-pack on Wednesday/payday.
Just wanted to show what I'm seeing.

I'm on CD14, two days from my usual O day. My cm seemed wet or watery today, but I think it might be leftover Preseed, so I dunno for sure.

Good Luck for Big O's ladies!!

Attachments

• IMG-20120908-00006.jpg
    IMG-20120908-00006.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG-20120909-00007.jpg
    IMG-20120909-00007.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG-20120910-00008.jpg
    IMG-20120910-00008.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG-20120910-00009.jpg
    IMG-20120910-00009.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 5
OneKnight my OPK on the same day I got a smilie on the clear blue digi was only a little darker than your Cd13. Just thought I'd let you know that! They look like pretty strong lines. Good luck!

OneKnight my OPK on the same day I got a smilie on the clear blue digi was only a little darker than your Cd13. Just thought I'd let you know that! They look like pretty strong lines. Good luck!
I was also thinking that 13 looked darker than 14 but they were taken at different times of the day, I'm not sure if that affects them a lot or not.

I totally forgot to temp and pee this morning coz MIL banged on the door waking us up.....she has the "cop knock" down pat, you would expect the SWAT team to be busting in, but its only this 5ft tall 65 year old lady!! So I did today's (14) in the afternoon.

In any case, if 13 was it, we did get some BDing in yesterday, and lots today, and I tried some Preseed too.

FX everyone!! This is the most important week of the month!! After we all get our O's its just that annoying 2WW

I wouldnt really mind either, its an old cliche but a healthy baby is all I want. Although I find my little girl a bit easier to deal with!
Never sure when to trust the cervix test, mine seems to soft for ages. If yours was soft the other day and back to hard today and your opks are getting lighter again, do you think you might have ovulated already? Was it soft and high or quite low?

That's what I was thinking, that I may have missed it on the OPK. I'll take a picture of them all lined up later and upload it. I took another one when I got home from work tonight and the line is so light now you can barely see it! My cervix was pretty high when it felt soft. I made an appointment for the 25th to talk to my doctor about Clomid.

OneKnight, your OPK test colors look sort of like mine. When I got my strongest line (I think it was on CD12? I'll check in a minute) DH and I baby danced. So if I did miss my O, at least we BD on the strongest line day.

OneKnight, your OPK test colors look sort of like mine. When I got my strongest line (I think it was on CD12? I'll check in a minute) DH and I baby danced. So if I did miss my O, at least we BD on the strongest line day.

Well, if the strongest line means you're *about* to O, then we should have hit it right on BDing today (we were both off work, so perfect timing in that department!!)
Last month I thought we BD'd right in time on CD's 15-16, but I didn't have a lot of temp data and maybe we were too late. I've got high hopes for this month, I dunno why but I'm feeling super positive!!

https://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk157/cfox01/IMG_4506.jpg

See?? What gives?! Do you think I missed O or do you think it might still come? It doesn't make sense to me that I O'd around CD 11 because my cycles are like 40 days.

It does look like days 11-12 are the darkest. You're right, it doesn't jive with your cycle length though.
If I actually O a couple days earlier than I thought, it makes my LP a better length, because based on CD16 O I thought I was only getting 11-12 days LP.
I have no idea what it means for you. Maybe keep testing and see if they get darker again?
Anything new you are trying? More exercise? Different supplements? Anything that might shorten your cycle?

It does look like days 11-12 are the darkest. You're right, it doesn't jive with your cycle length though.
If I actually O a couple days earlier than I thought, it makes my LP a better length, because based on CD16 O I thought I was only getting 11-12 days LP.
I have no idea what it means for you. Maybe keep testing and see if they get darker again?
Anything new you are trying? More exercise? Different supplements? Anything that might shorten your cycle?

No, I haven't been doing anything differently. I really don't know what to make of it! I'm going to keep testing though and see if maybe I will O late.

You know, I was just thinking...the past few cycles, I have been slightly cramping around CD19-21. I noticed because I was hoping that it was implantation cramping. Maybe that's actually when I was ovulating? Urgh who knows

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->