Currently CD 3 and looking for a buddy!

Well, I woke up early. I got a little cold I think is what woke me up, but I was having an odd dream too. I. My dream I was reading a book and watching it happen. I could see the words on the page is what made it odd. It was a story about a young man's life, and nothing I have read before.
but since I had been asleep 6+ hours I went ahead and temped before I got up to pee, and then did my opk. My opk came out lighter, but my temp hasn't jumped yet. Maybe today is O day at that rate, still within 48 hours of my darkest test. Since I've never done opk's before I'm not sure how they line up with my chart. BUT since I've never had great results just charting (haven't gotten pg), maybe they are more accurate than my temps???

Well, I woke up early. I got a little cold I think is what woke me up, but I was having an odd dream too. I. My dream I was reading a book and watching it happen. I could see the words on the page is what made it odd. It was a story about a young man's life, and nothing I have read before.
but since I had been asleep 6+ hours I went ahead and temped before I got up to pee, and then did my opk. My opk came out lighter, but my temp hasn't jumped yet. Maybe today is O day at that rate, still within 48 hours of my darkest test. Since I've never done opk's before I'm not sure how they line up with my chart. BUT since I've never had great results just charting (haven't gotten pg), maybe they are more accurate than my temps???

Good morning! Do you think the dream meant something? Or was it just weird? I wish I could give you some advice on OPKs and temping. Since this is my first month using OPKs too, we're in the same boat. I also took an OPK this morning and i'm happy to say the line is the darkest yet! So hopefully my body goes through with O! I'll put a picture on the bottom of the page. I also checked my cervix last night and this morning. Yesterday was the lightest line on my OPK that i've ever gotten, and my cervix was super hard and closed. This morning, I wasn't even going to take an OPK, but I checked my cervix again and was surprised to find that it was pretty soft and really high up. So I took an OPK and there it was! I think that checking my cervix is the most reliable thing for me. (I hope that doesn't weird you out, lol. I can't really talk to anyone else about the cervix thing, but I figured other women TTC would understand). Good luck and I hope everyone has a great day! :hugs: :dust:

https://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk157/cfox01/IMG_4508.jpg

The line is darker in real life, but I'm just happy that it's darker than yesterday even if it's not + yet!

Looking good chelsealynnb! :thumbup:

I thought my CMEFM would show a peak today since I felt my OD cramping yesterday and I'm on CD17 but it didn't; it just said high. It's said high since CD9. It is my first month using it so I guess that would explain it.

DH and I DTD a few times during my fertile days so I am eagerly waiting for the 27th to God-willing see a BFP! :winkwink:

I thought my CMEFM would show a peak today since I felt my OD cramping yesterday and I'm on CD17 but it didn't; it just said high. It's said high since CD9. It is my first month using it so I guess that would explain it.

DH and I DTD a few times during my fertile days so I am eagerly waiting for the 27th to God-willing see a BFP! :winkwink:

Wishing the best for you! I've heard of people ovulating as late as CD27 so who knows :shrug: When are you planning to test?

Wishing the best for you! I've heard of people ovulating as late as CD27 so who knows :shrug: When are you planning to test?

I'm pretty sure I ovulated but who knows? LOL. I am planning on testing the 27th, which is the arrival day of my (not)expected AF. :winkwink:

I have no idea when I'm going to test yet. I want to test early, but I don't want to be disappointed. I had some cramping earlier today...hopefully it was upcoming O!

I have no idea when I'm going to test yet. I want to test early, but I don't want to be disappointed. I had some cramping earlier today...hopefully it was upcoming O!

Giirrrl you know I won't be able to wait til my missed period. I say I will but I'm sure I won't LOL :wacko: I will try to just wait it out and keep track of my symptoms. Hopefully I don't over-analyze every little thing. Right now the only thing I've felt is my ovulation cramps which are pretty subtle.

Who knows maybe you will ovulate today and your test just didn't detect it yet. Some girls test more than once a day because of this but I've read early in the morning is best. You can try and test again, just in case?

:dust:

LOL yes cervix talk is fine around here. Don't know anywhere else we can talk about these things. Mine always feels soft and open to me, really open and I've never had kids! But I can tell more about its position when we are doing it, so I don't bother trying to feel it much by hand.
I did go back to bed and felt a mild cramp when I went to roll over, so maybe those spermies I got last night will be effective!!
Good luck prgirl!

LOL yes cervix talk is fine around here. Don't know anywhere else we can talk about these things. Mine always feels soft and open to me, really open and I've never had kids! But I can tell more about its position when we are doing it, so I don't bother trying to feel it much by hand.
I did go back to bed and felt a mild cramp when I went to roll over, so maybe those spermies I got last night will be effective!!
Good luck prgirl!

Thanks oneKnight! Lots of :dust: to you as well!!!

Giirrrl you know I won't be able to wait til my missed period. I say I will but I'm sure I won't LOL :wacko: I will try to just wait it out and keep track of my symptoms. Hopefully I don't over-analyze every little thing. Right now the only thing I've felt is my ovulation cramps which are pretty subtle.

Who knows maybe you will ovulate today and your test just didn't detect it yet. Some girls test more than once a day because of this but I've read early in the morning is best. You can try and test again, just in case?

I always test twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening. Today though I tested this afternoon as well to see if I was still going up and the line is the same as this morning. I just remembered that DH has to have dental surgery this evening, so I don't think he'll be up to DTD tonight :sad2: but if I get a + OPK tonight you bet damn well I'll be doing him in his sleep!

I always test twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening. Today though I tested this afternoon as well to see if I was still going up and the line is the same as this morning. I just remembered that DH has to have dental surgery this evening, so I don't think he'll be up to DTD tonight :sad2: but if I get a + OPK tonight you bet damn well I'll be doing him in his sleep!

My aunt assures me that his parts work when he's asleep! LOL she said he would wake up happy and not remember why. I'm not sure what she was implying when she told me that....maybe that I should get busy and grow a baby. But I thought it was funny when she said it and funny when you said that!!

Get'im girl! You've got a baby to make! Lol :winkwink:

Actually, Ijust read that it's a misconception to test in the morning like with pregnancy tests. LH is synthesized (made) in the morning but doesn't hit your bloodstream, urine, etc. until a few hours later. It's ok to take the ovulation test any time after 10am but best time is around 2pm. Limit fluids two hours prior.

I'm going to take another right now! I know it can be false if it's too concentrated. But I took another one at like 1 and it was the same color. DH is back from the dentist and he doesn't feel bad! So we're going to BD tonight yay!

It does look a bit confusing, none of the lines seem to be a strong positive but if you were soft and high and if the lines are getting lighter again it does kind of seem that you have ovulated. Would make for a really short cycle though, do you have irregular cycles or are they always really long?

Thats why I really recommend the clearblue digital, you get a smily face if you catch the surge or just a circle if not, there is no staring at lines trying to figure out if its positive or not. I think they are quite sensitive too, so if your surge isnt strong enough to make the cheapies show a positive the clb one will. It would be such a shame to miss the big O! I think I said before, I use the cheap ones regularly and if I think its a positive, or any chance that it is, I back up with the digital to get a firm result.

Def keep testing though and if you get to day 20/21 with still no positive then maybe it was day 12. I usually have a 37ish cycle and ovulate anywhere between day 16-21, so could have been ovulation cramps the last couple of cycles.

Also, maybe a little too pesonal but its quite an important sign, do you check your CM too? Mine really changes a day or two before O

It does look a bit confusing, none of the lines seem to be a strong positive but if you were soft and high and if the lines are getting lighter again it does kind of seem that you have ovulated. Would make for a really short cycle though, do you have irregular cycles or are they always really long?

Thats why I really recommend the clearblue digital, you get a smily face if you catch the surge or just a circle if not, there is no staring at lines trying to figure out if its positive or not. I think they are quite sensitive too, so if your surge isnt strong enough to make the cheapies show a positive the clb one will. It would be such a shame to miss the big O! I think I said before, I use the cheap ones regularly and if I think its a positive, or any chance that it is, I back up with the digital to get a firm result.

Def keep testing though and if you get to day 20/21 with still no positive then maybe it was day 12. I usually have a 37ish cycle and ovulate anywhere between day 16-21, so could have been ovulation cramps the last couple of cycles.

Also, maybe a little too pesonal but its quite an important sign, do you check your CM too? Mine really changes a day or two before O

I just took another OPK and the lines are getting darker again. I really don't think I O'd on CD12 because my cycles are always at least 34 days long. Hopefully I O sometime this week! About my CM, I NEVER have EWCM! I either have nothing, white stickyish stuff, or clear watery stuff. Probably going to try pre seed soon. I feel like I was cramping a little tonight so hopefully getting geared up to O!

it would def be weird then if it was day 12, if they are getting darker again then maybe it was just hormones fluctuating. I guess its not really a positve on the opks untill its as dark, or darker than the test line and none or your lines really looked quite dark enough, so hopefully it is still coming. Maybe test twice a day to make sure you catch it.
Preseed is great, def recommend it, anything to help those little spermies make it! :)

I haven't seen EWCM since I was a teenager. I think I haven't seen it since I started smoking :( I'm going to quit. I think I need to get some gum or something. The most fertile I get is watery and kindof the same consistancy of Preseed, so I guess its good, but it dwindles beffore my temp shifts and I don't feel that there is enough of it.
But anyways, I used some Preseed yesterday and today and tried a Softcup tonight. Hope we caught that eggy! If my temp isn't up in the morning, working BD into tomorrow's schedule will be tough, so FX that tonight was good!!

Yes, I am for sure testing at least twice per day. If I don't get my BFP this month, I guess I'll try for a pair of Clomid twins next month! lol. Wouldn't that be awesome?!

DH and I BD last night, but this morning my cervix was hard and closed again. URGH!

Hopefully you did catch that eggy last night, oneKnight!

I'll catch up with you guys after work later tonight, have a great day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->