Currently waiting to try as I sort out my cycle -- TMI possible -- mucus globs?

Moondance

Waiting too damn long
Reaction score
I am tending to use OPK's to help me pinpoint my ovulation time as well as CM and temping (I have erratic temps however, that on the first day of my period, they spike then drop again, so its weird).

Because I have trouble aiming at the stick to pee for 5 full seconds on my OPK, I pee into a sterile cup and then dunk the stick for 10 seconds as the instructions say.

Well, today I peed into the cup to do my OPK... I removed the cup from my vaginal region and looked into it. There was a thready glob of white stuff floating around. It looked like a piece of toilet paper that had been wet awhile and was globbing apart, so being the daring kind, I stick a finger into the urine and see if it is indeed paper.
It's not. It's thick, whitish/clear fluid, thick like jelly, just floating around in my urine. I took a bad quality picture with my mobile phone and if anyone wants to see it, I'll upload it, but yeah, just flashing a picture would be TMI visual for sure.

I'm on Day 19 of my cycle (usually 40 days), my FF chart link is in my sig if anyone wants to go looky see and have an assess (though I've only been temping for just over a month, so yeah, it might not be helpful).
I'm a bit concerned. Am waiting blood tests back from the doctor in regards to my hormones.

Didnt want to read and run but im not sure what that could be. I hope you get it sorted hun. GL X

"Being the daring kind" Made me laugh :haha:

Honestly it could be anything, ladies OV at any time in thier cycle, there is no set date, if its really stretchy and durable, then it could well be, to check I like to use this

https://www.beautifulcervix.com/cervix-photo-galleries/photos-of-cervix/

Look at the photos, there is pictures of the cervix and CM throughout the cycle, see which it fits and then maybe you will have a better idea.

Hope this helps xx

Yeah, I know that site back to front and upside down, but still as each person is different, her cycles ain't my cycles... I didn't realise "egg white" CM would actually come out when I peed into a cup and float around...

I'm also confused, as for the past bunch of weeks, my cervix has felt hard and low. It's got me confused. Since before my weird last period, and I'm on day 21 now, cervix has felt hard and low.... I see on that website, her cervix goes high and soft during ovulation, mine just feels the same all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->