Curved Frer pink indent line? *thoughts

FutureBabyAD

Reaction score
20170207_022923-COLLAGE.jpg

*Hoping the picture attached correctly*
I took this test 4 days ago -- i definitely noticed the indent line when the urine was going through the strip because it was clear then faded away and i always remove the strip, and i couldnt easily see the line being pink but i had gotten impatient and just let it dry. Now 4 days later i see the noticeable pink dye in the indent line and theres a very pink spec at the bottom of the test line and in direct light i can see it completes a whole line, just thin and pink.-- and its the curved first respsonse which i keep hearing is notorious for false bfp because of the wide noticeable indent lines it has. Well my indent line is pink and very noticeable in person especially when you do the shine your phone light behind the strip test [-o< lol ugh i need opinions. I also have irregular periods so thats kinda a brain buster, but i did test becayse i had a morning of pink spotting 2 days before that test. And now its 4 days later and i thought i started af because i had a red spot on my toilet paper and i immediately put a menstrual cup in, then i got cramps and paiful lower back pain that tylenol didnt help. 8 hours later i remove my cup and it didnt fill with any blood except maybe a teaspoon of dark brown blood (have never had that before especially that dark). I checked my cm to be sure it wasnt just from sitting in the cup for so long and the result was white creamy cm with just a spec of brown cm at the end of my finger and my cramping/ lower back pain is completely gone. Urrrg im so annoyed with this cycle :nope:

Looks like a positive to me. I had a pregnancy test like that where i tested too early and I didn't notice the lines until later. I now have a healthy 6 year old. Test again

hi I do see the pink line on your test but the only thing that bothers me is that you looked at it after four days.. not trying to discourage you but my personal experience is never look back at a test after ten mins. I had a really bad pink evap last month when I checked the test in one hour. I really believed it was an early bfp only to get my periods the next day. You can test again with fmu to make sure. I have attached my pink evap pic that I got last month.

Attachments

• H0VV92wiXlysVi5csydrOiJkl8tU0po3_lg.jpg
    H0VV92wiXlysVi5csydrOiJkl8tU0po3_lg.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 33
Looks like an evap but good luck!

Any time I took a frer apart, it would get that line when I wasn't pregnant. :/ Do you have another test?

For reference, here is one of my negative taken apart tests. The line is pink but it definitely was just an evap. :(
https://i66.tinypic.com/20zbewi.jpg

Hi just wanted to update you guys that af arrived �� urrrg and here i thought you couldnt get pink evaps, time to keep trying

sorry to hear that dear!! yes pink evaps happen though very rare.. you can see in the pic i posted how pink that evap was.. hope you get ur bfp soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->