• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cushie Tushie Cupcakes

Mynx

Mum of 2 Gorgeous Girls!!
Reaction score
When the old thread was still going, I posted about my Cushie Tushies... 2 ladies said they wanted the Cupcakes ones, and could I put them aside.. this is still fine but I cant remember who one of the girls was, and the thread has gone lol!
I know one was Tannenbaum, but cant remember for the life of me who the other was? Was it Char&Bump?

Whoever it is, can you let me know if you still want me to keep it aside please? :hugs:

Bugger, I'm sooo sorry, I totally forgot about this. Our car broke on Saturday and I had to pay nearly £200 to fix it so I can't afford to take it now. I'm so sorry, I feel awful :( :flower:

Dont be daft hun, tis not a problem! Sorry to hear about your car :hugs:

Ok girls, that means there's a Cushie Tushie Cupcakes up for grabs now :) Has both inserts, no staining, some bobbling which you expect with CT nappies.

Can post piccies if anyone is interested :)

£11 including postage (fees not included, please gift or cover fees) :flower:

Have opened a new thread including the Cupcakes nappy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->