Cutting down on milk

T

Tilly

Hi all, Bethanie currently has 210ml of milk in the morning, 150ml in the afternoon and 180ml before bed, this is 540mls per day - I got this rough guide from a baby meal plan book which has always fit Bethanie really well (don't like to live from a book though, so don't use it anymore).

She loves her food but doesn't have too much or snack between feeds. The past few days I notice shes leaving a fair bit of her milk after each feed (anything from 20-40ml). I read that babies need at least 500-800ml of milk until the age of 1, so im a little worried shes cutting back too quickly?

Any advice?

melie has 3x 8oz bottles a day and 1 meal usually lunch time and some white choccy buttons throughout day lol I know I am naughty and this fits well with her so I reckon thats enough milk how much is it in OZ's

Bex

melie has 3x 8oz bottles a day and 1 meal usually lunch time and some white choccy buttons throughout day lol I know I am naughty and this fits well with her so I reckon thats enough milk how much is it in OZ's

Bex
210ml=7 1/2oz, 180ml=6 1/2oz, 150ml=5 1/2 oz

I would say she is getting plenty hun and as long as they get at least a pint a day then its all good
I want to know when to put melia on the follow on milk as she is still on the white SMA and just one BF a day

bex.x

I would say she is getting plenty hun and as long as they get at least a pint a day then its all good
I want to know when to put melia on the follow on milk as she is still on the white SMA and just one BF a day

bex.x
BF??

You can use the follow on milk from 6 months onwards I think, Bethanie has the SMA progress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->