CVS Blue dye and FRER, faint lines on both??? Edited with more confusing tests!

Looks like the last frer does have progression, its darker than the 1st frer, fx'd for you hun!

BFN on this morning's FRER. Maybe a chemical? I haven't bled. So confused.

IMG_2554.jpg

How confusing. I hope that you get a clear answer soon

I'd test again before ruling out those first tests. Hope you get an answer soon!

What CD are you?

No idea. I haven’t had a cycle since January, I think due to my birth control. So I went off that like 6-7 weeks ago and I’ve been waiting for my cycle to return but I haven’t had one yet

Thanks ladies. I'm going to retest tomorrow morning. Maybe they were evaps? I'm new to all of this, and we weren't trying. It would be totally fine if I was, just unexpected! I'm also marathon training and had a 21 mile run on Sunday, so I'm worried that could have affected things. I just wish I knew if I was or wasn't ):

Well, ladies, the mystery line is back. These pics were taken at the 10 minute mark, unedited. This was FMU as well, which I'm noticing the tests I took earlier in the week that looked positive were taken later in the day. The line is pretty clear IRL, but I can't tell if it's progressed and it definitely should have by now right? I don't know what to do. Advice?

IMG-2629.jpg IMG-2627.jpg

Hey lady. I'm sorry to say, but it may be a chemical pregnancy ie that you did have a little bean start to implant but very sadly they didn't make it. The tests do seem to indicate some level of hcg, but not having clear progression over a few days does suggest that there isn't a viable pregnancy at this stage.

(I have had seven chemical pregnancies; this may mean I think I see them everywhere when I'm wrong, but this is just me sharing my experience in case its helpful. Sending you lots of hugs and dust.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->