Cycle 1 day 1. Who's with me? *update* It's a girl! Congrats baby_bray!!!

Hi all. Not much new here.

Tv... I figure we can all keep our thread going. Maybe a moderator can move it to an appropriate place. So much history here would hate to start something new. We also have the private fb page that mighty created. I am all for that as fb is so much easier to post to while busy.

I for one really don't want to lose touch. So lets all try to think about what would work best for us all. I vote for the fb page. Or just continuing on here. What say the rest of you?

Colta... I am so glad you aren't giving up. I just know you will get your little one. Hate that you have to try so freaking hard though. Hang in there. We are still with you.

Mighty... Wish I was closer as I love unpacking and setting up house. Lol maybe it's because I have moved so much in my life. X being said I refuse to let my dad knock down my house and build me a new one because I don't want to pack. Lol who turns down a brand new free house??? Yup this girl.
I don't want to ever leave this thread we've all been through so much together and having a little ones is just the start! I just meant you know there's the 3rd trimester thread, well where do you go after that? And

Hi all. Not much new here.

Tv... I figure we can all keep our thread going. Maybe a moderator can move it to an appropriate place. So much history here would hate to start something new. We also have the private fb page that mighty created. I am all for that as fb is so much easier to post to while busy.

I for one really don't want to lose touch. So lets all try to think about what would work best for us all. I vote for the fb page. Or just continuing on here. What say the rest of you?

Colta... I am so glad you aren't giving up. I just know you will get your little one. Hate that you have to try so freaking hard though. Hang in there. We are still with you.

Mighty... Wish I was closer as I love unpacking and setting up house. Lol maybe it's because I have moved so much in my life. X being said I refuse to let my dad knock down my house and build me a new one because I don't want to pack. Lol who turns down a brand new free house??? Yup this girl.
I don't want to ever leave this thread we've all been through so much together and having a little ones is just the start! I just meant you know there's the 3rd trimester thread, well where do you go after that? And we can't go nowhere we still have colta to her little one which will happen!!

TV, there is a section called "Baby Club" I think where you can talk about topics to do with babies up to a year, then I think there is a Toddler forum after that. I look through there occasionally when I have time.

Colton Jacob was born this morning at 8:36am weighing 8lb 14oz and 21.5in long. Enjoying baby time and an ice pack on my hoohah. Will give a proper update later. Thanks for all the support ladies!

Colton Jacob was born this morning at 8:36am weighing 8lb 14oz and 21.5in long. Enjoying baby time and an ice pack on my hoohah. Will give a proper update later. Thanks for all the support ladies!

Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->