Cycle 2 3 days since af anyone want to be buddies?

shortie58

Mummy to Katie
Reaction score
Hi all as in the title Af arrived on Tuesday evening so I am day 3 of a possible 37 day cycle due to start testing for ov around the 9th of June.. Anyone else the same who wants to be buddies and keep each other going :thumbup:

I am on CD3 of a 31 day cycle. Begin testing for O on the 1st. Would love a buddy! AF due June 22nd.

Well, I am on cycle day 9...don't know how long this cycle will be as I haven't ovulated the last two....but I need a buddy :flower:

Hi I'm cd6 of a 27 day cycle second cycle TTC. O'd on cd14 last month so will be testing for o from mon 27th cd10. AF is due June 16th which is Father's Day so hoping for a BFP would be good to get a Father's Day card for DH with from bump on it lol. I'm trying to help cm this cycle so taking 2000mg epo and robitussin up til ovulation. And also 1 baby aspirin a day. Xx

Hi I'm cd6 of a 27 day cycle second cycle TTC. O'd on cd14 last month so will be testing for o from mon 27th cd10. AF is due June 16th which is Father's Day so hoping for a BFP would be good to get a Father's Day card for DH with from bump on it lol. I'm trying to help cm this cycle so taking 2000mg epo and robitussin up til ovulation. And also 1 baby aspirin a day. Xx

Hello good luck and welcome :thumbup:

AF started for me on Tuesday as well! Mind if I join you?

Last cycle was my first cycle TTC #2. It took me four years to conceive #1, so I have my fx that I can be one of those stories along the lines of "my first took ages to conceive and then #2 came along on the second cycle!" Haha:)

AF started for me on Tuesday as well! Mind if I join you?

Last cycle was my first cycle TTC #2. It took me four years to conceive #1, so I have my fx that I can be one of those stories along the lines of "my first took ages to conceive and then #2 came along on the second cycle!" Haha:)

Hello there the more the merrier welcome aboard :thumbup:

Bleeding stopped today and hubby and I have started baby dancing already :thumbup::happydance:

Yay for getting in early with BDing Shortie58!

We are starting tonight (I'm CD7 today). Last month we planned to BD every second day from CD10-17 (and beyond if needed) because I normally ovulate a little late. And I ended up ovulating on CD9! So I was out before I even begun :growlmad: No way I am letting that happen again this cycle!

Can I join too? This is our first month TTC (although technically we are NTNP) - AF started Sunday and seeing as I have been on pill I have no idea how long cycle is, i havent been very regular in the past. I'm very new here and very interested in everything and love the idea of sharing the journey :)

According to FF will O on 10 June (my sons birthday LOL)

Hello there welcome aboard it will be pleasure to share journey with you :cry:

Bleeding stopped today and hubby and I have started baby dancing already :thumbup::happydance:

Thats a super short AF?!

I am due to ov in hopefully the next 5-7 days, next AF is due 18th June so hoping I can join as have been begging for a buddy to no avail!

Thats a super short AF?!

I am due to ov in hopefully the next 5-7 days, next AF is due 18th June so hoping I can join as have been begging for a buddy to no avail!

Yeah they are never normally as short as that x welcome aboard I asked for a buddy last cycle and nothing so glad we can support each other x:thumbup:

Ok guys.....well today I am on CD 14. I went for a scan CD 10 and there were no follicles worth measuring. So, they doubled my injections sat, sun, and mon. Tuesday morning I went in for blood work. Well, my blood work showed that I am responding to meds. They told me I have to go in for a scan today to see what is going on. I am cramping today and I am worried that I may miss my ovulation.....we BD on Sunday night but I don't know if that covers us.....guess I can just wait and see what dr says.

How is everyone feeling?

I am feeling incredibly negative this morning, DTD is no fun anymore as all I can think about is babies, and as a result m body fails to get aroused making the deed particularly stressfull and regimented!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->