Cycle 2 of 50mg Clomid...

My hycosy went well :) my tubes are clear and good. It was a little uncomfortable, at one point I felt like I was having af cramps. But overall it was quick and okay.
The doctor asked if I had had normal length cycle yet and I said no because my last one was 40 days I think, so the nurse asked if I had upped my dose of clomid to which I said no. The doc said he hadn't told me to do that anyway but next month I should. So here goes month two. And then month three I will do 100mg clomid.

I can feel I'm getting close!

Hopefully this will be it for you ladies! I'm hoping the Clomid works on the first cycle for me, but even if it takes more than one I'm okay with that, lol. It only took 2 before so I'm prepared! :)

My hycosy went well :) my tubes are clear and good. It was a little uncomfortable, at one point I felt like I was having af cramps. But overall it was quick and okay.
The doctor asked if I had had normal length cycle yet and I said no because my last one was 40 days I think, so the nurse asked if I had upped my dose of clomid to which I said no. The doc said he hadn't told me to do that anyway but next month I should. So here goes month two. And then month three I will do 100mg clomid.

I can feel I'm getting close!

Glad the scan went OK. I'm suffering a bit with the side effects :cry:

So glad your scan went well. It was super uncomfortable for me too because I have a retroverted uterus:( Glad to hear they are upping the dose next month. GL:)

retroverted uterus?!? they said that to me but didnt explain it, i thought they meant it was upside down on the screen. i need to google this now!

Hahaha it's not a big deal at all. It's fairly common, just means your uterus is sitting in a different position than what's average. It can make things like sex, PAPs, and other tests a bit more uncomfortable but it's not supposed to make it any more difficult to get pregnant. It also flips around to the normal position around 12 weeks pregnant. Every single piece of research I've seen says it's not supposed to interfere with your ability to get pregnant. However, I'm a little suspicious about it. I was thinking maybe it just made it difficult to get the sperm into the right place.

Hahaha it's not a big deal at all. It's fairly common, just means your uterus is sitting in a different position than what's average. It can make things like sex, PAPs, and other tests a bit more uncomfortable but it's not supposed to make it any more difficult to get pregnant. It also flips around to the normal position around 12 weeks pregnant. Every single piece of research I've seen says it's not supposed to interfere with your ability to get pregnant. However, I'm a little suspicious about it. I was thinking maybe it just made it difficult to get the sperm into the right place.

Ditto to every bit of this. I was told I have a retroverted uterus as well. I asked my doctor about it and she told me all of this. I also worried that it made ttc harder but she and my OBGYN insist it does not.
I wouldn't think too much on it.

Ah Thanks guys, i looked into it and around 20% of people have it. Different website conflict, some say it does affect fertility and some say it doesn't. It does however explain why tampons hurt, why i have such awful periods and back pain.

Sorry if tmi and the random post, but does anyone have very sore nipples in the tww as a side effect to clomid??? :blush:

Owch!!!

I cant say I have to be honest, but that's only because I always get sore boobs in the week before af arrives so I wouldn't know any different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->