Cycle 3 started, anyone wanna be buddies?

I'm seriously in bed about to cry now... sorry for my dramatics, but I think AF is here and 5 days early no less!! When I wiped this morning there was blood smear, not enough for a flow yet but more than spotting.

And yet another kick, my little cousin accidentally got his gf pregnant and will be having a baby girl.

I can't anymore... :cry:

Aww, don't be sorry. Our bodies are so cruel sometimes aren't they :growlmad:

Sending hugs your way :hugs: stay positive hun. You'll get your bfp soon x

Hi ladies, sorry i've been staying away from here lately cos i've been down in the dumps lol whats new hahahaha!! I hope everyone's doing ok today, big hugs to each of u!!

Loveforlife:- this can all be so confusing i know :-( none of us are 100% perfect at this ttc thing!! Personally i chart with ff as i wouldnt know my o date otherwise! Ive said before, i dont get ewcm, cant work out checking my cervix position lol so im really strict with my temps in order to *hopefully* time it right. Even if you dont have ff, u could make ur own graph and see the rises/dips for urself maybe??

Newjz:- im wondering whether u've had implantation cramps and bleeding?? I dont want to get ur hopes up unneccassarily but thats something it could be - or have you had anymore bleeding?? Ive said it before, but some women do bleed even when pregnant - you never know, so keep testing. Even if u think this must be af, if its early and maybe shorter or lighter than usual then those could still be signs of pregnancy, so keep those fingers crossed :) that girl who's having twins - god what a cow lol!! Hopefully when she has them, she'll realise how stupid shes sounded!!!

Universa:- maybe u've had implantation too?? U never know!! Fingers crossed for that bfp :)

Im currently a bit under the weather :-( suddenly had some sort of virus start yesterday, so went to the docs who told me to take it easy lol! Im CD18 and still waiting to O! Last cycle it was between CD25-CD28 so if this cycles anything like that one then ive got another week or so to go. I was hoping this cycle would be shorter than 41 days but i'll just have to wait and see!!

Im still just taking folic acid at the mo, will deff start something else next cycle if i dont get my bfp from this cycle. I was thinking of taking pregnacare? Think thats got a bit of everything in it :-/ ive heard of raspberry leaf tea too?? I think i'll have a google of some things, cos 6mths ttc is getting to me now - i knowwwww its not *that* long, and its gone so quick now that i look back, but im scared it'll take another 6mths and i just want my bfp to come already :-(

Apologies for any spelling mistakes - ive got a new iphone hehe!! Xx

Hi girls!!

So it seems it got to all of us...again...feeling desperate, disappointed and sad :cry:... I think TWW should be lived with excitement and I am already feeling regret for the things I could have done differently...did I read the opk right? did i count right? did i bd enough? maaan!! Yesterday got so overwhelmed I cried a bit on my way to work... that's not me! I'm usually superwoman LOL :haha:

I am also having some abdominal cramps but it´s more likely to be the cough i´ve been having.... My facebook profile is also filled with my friend's ultrasounds, one of them even told me she got preg on my wedding day :saywhat: of course I feel so happy for them, and they love their babies, but a huge part of me wants to cry my eyeballs out...

Anyways.... the good thing is that we have eachother's company to vent and try to survive the wait....long....long....wait.... as for me I can't talk to DH all the time about this.... he just sees I'm feeling down and asks me what´s wrong? I can´t keep giving the same answer over and over, he thinks I worry too much and that I should just let things flow and take it easy...BUT I CANT!! lol... it´s exhausting.... I´m gonna go take a shower (today I work from home yipee!!!) I have my reiki therapy later...hope it calms me down....

Hugs & Hopes ladies!

This is me for the last five months....

https://merciespermile.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/my-dog.png

Hahahahahahaha i looooooooove that picture!!!!!! Whenever my friends talk about their kids, i start talking about my dog lol as if she's my baby haha well she is, but they look at me as if i got 3 heads lol!!

I was awful last cycle in the tww, i started by being sooooooo positive, i was like "this is it, this is our cycle, i am soooooo pregnant" lol then ended up like "raaaa i know im not pregnant, we didnt bd enough, theres something wrong with me raaaaa" etc. i think the whole ttc journey is so emotional!!! I envy those who get their bfps straight away, they dont have to go through all this!!!!

At least ur in the tww now, i cant wait to get it over and done with!! Xx

Hi Ladies,

Am 5 DPO right now, can I do the 2WW with you? :)

Wow, Universa, we both ovulated on CD 16, and my luteal phase is also 13 days!

JZ, I got cramping too! At 4 DPO, a sharp pain through my right side, and some fluttering and twinges, that are here even today (5 DPO).. Quite weird. I'm also quite hungry today, plus had a really really really slight nausea, as I was working on a report, had to sit upright, felt really uncomfortable. Had a pork steak for lunch, and was soooo hungry right afterwards, and ended up having half a rack of bbq ribs too!! :blush: Shocking!! Oh man I sure hope there is some good reason behind this, losing the pounds will be a hell of a job..
Do you ladies have night sweats?? This is the first month I have been waking up drenched after my ovulation, literally, since 3 DPO!

:hugs::flower::hugs:

Hi all

Kath, try to stay positive - I know its hard and getting a nasty virus wont be helping you out much :growlmad: but your bfp will come, stay strong and big :hugs:

Love, my dh is exactly the same - he moans when I talk about this stuff so its so good to have you ladies to talk to :thumbup: I also agree regarding seeing everyone - I get very jealous. I wanted to start a family a couple of years ago but DH wasn't ready so now I just want it to happen! lol :wacko:

Ecarrol, wow how cool that we are exactly the same! Totally in this together!
Yesterday I had awful cramps! Felt rotten but today feel better and my temp has shot back up again today, higher than it was before! I haven't had night sweats to do with o'ing, I get them more through af :growlmad: Hope the cramps have gone now :flower:

Hope your all good x

Ecarrol, wow how cool that we are exactly the same! Totally in this together!
Yesterday I had awful cramps! Felt rotten but today feel better and my temp has shot back up again today, higher than it was before! I haven't had night sweats to do with o'ing, I get them more through af :growlmad: Hope the cramps have gone now :flower:
x
Wow this sounds super promising!!! :flower: Let's hope the dip was an implantation dip, especially coupled with the cramps!!!
It was so funny the other day btw.. I was talking to a male colleague about "serious stuff", and then I felt this weird gushing feeling down there.. It was like my uterus uttered a sigh :))) Stopped me in my tracks!! :))) :wacko:
Cramps have kind of gone now, just have some twinges.. :shrug:
I agree with you all, it is great to have buddies here to talk to.. My DF has got so paranoid that something might happen now, he doesn't even want to hear about any positive symptoms :))) He just waves his arms in the air and urges me not to talk in case I "jinx" it :))) Hehehehe :)) Gosh I really hope I am not imagining stuff!!
Btw I noticed you had positive OPKs 3 days in a row!! Is this normal for you?? Never had so many days of positive OPKs. As far as I know, it suggests that you hopefully released more than one egg!! :flower:
I have been thinking btw.. I don't feel jealous at all when I hear anyone is pregnant. I just feel happy for them :) Maybe cos I have a very demanding, very baby-like, very spoiled CAT! :) She is just like a baby :) And she knows it! Has us both trained at home :)))

Hola chicas!!

I hope you´re all feeling better and more cheerful!!! I sure am.... I think I just had this super hormonal day on DPO 2, that´s tuesday...feeling so down low.... but it´s getting better.

Universa and Ecarroll (Welcome to the thread btw!!! :flower:) funny to hear you are having cramps also... I´ve been having this weird crampy-like feeling, don´t want to get my hopes up but cross my fingers it has to do with implantation....

So you got 3 +OPKs in a row Ecarroll?? two eggs means twins right??? I´d love to have twins, but at 5"3´ and 103 pounds I think I would explode lol.... For me this has been the first cycle I test and only got 2 positives, I´m more than thrilled with one egg and one baby :thumbup:

Kath, how are you feeling today? what CD are you on??

So seriously, what would we do if we didn´t have our dogs and cats??? I have a maltese and a poodle (Buggy and Manzanita, which means little apple) and they sure get my whole mom attention, and so from DH...we really need kids!! lol

Have a great day ladies!!! :hugs:

Hola chicas!!

I hope you´re all feeling better and more cheerful!!! I sure am.... I think I just had this super hormonal day on DPO 2, that´s tuesday...feeling so down low.... but it´s getting better.

Universa and Ecarroll (Welcome to the thread btw!!! :flower:) funny to hear you are having cramps also... I´ve been having this weird crampy-like feeling, don´t want to get my hopes up but cross my fingers it has to do with implantation....

So you got 3 +OPKs in a row Ecarroll?? two eggs means twins right??? I´d love to have twins, but at 5"3´ and 103 pounds I think I would explode lol.... For me this has been the first cycle I test and only got 2 positives, I´m more than thrilled with one egg and one baby :thumbup:

Kath, how are you feeling today? what CD are you on??

So seriously, what would we do if we didn´t have our dogs and cats??? I have a maltese and a poodle (Buggy and Manzanita, which means little apple) and they sure get my whole mom attention, and so from DH...we really need kids!! lol

Have a great day ladies!!! :hugs:

Hola chica! :) Thank you! :flower: :hugs:

Oh I was just commenting on Universa's 3 +OPKs in a row!! I am pretty sure it means 2 eggs!!
Oh gosh tell me about it!! I have researched sooo much about conceiving fraternal twins... :blush: DF is 44 this year, would be great if I didn't have to wait till he is 50-something to have our 4 planned kids LOL.. (I know I know, I should hold my horses, not even conceived 1 yet.. sigh!!)
The most I could get to is 2 OPKs, this month!! Which is an achievement in itself :)))
The thing that worries me though is that my temps rose slowly.. which I think means weak ovulation?? And they did not get to my usual 37 C, but to 36.9 C.. Gosh I hope this is not a major cause of concern...
Awwww love the name of Manzanita!! :) Little apple.. Sooooo cute!!
My gorgeous white persian is called Lexus.. I didn't name her.. Got her from a rescue centre! She is this lil worrier that makes baby-like sounds :)) I have started to hold her like a baby.. which she hates.. naturally.. :) DF feeds her treats, he is the candyman.. :)) I agree, we need kids too!!

Hey my lovely ladies!! I'm poorly :-( boohoo!! But I've been bd'ing every other day lol nothing is gonna stop me!! I'm currently CD19 and waiting to O! I'm very hopeful for this cycle, just a bit annoyed its not gonna be a shorter one than before. But hey, I much preferred my 41 day cycle to my 122 day one lol!!

Xx

Hey ladies,

It's been a while since I've posted in this thread... A lot to catch up on lol!

So as of yet I'm 12dpo and still no real af but occasional spotting. I'm really trying hard not to get my hopes up even though when I say aloud how I'm feeling it all seems to be symptomatic. I just don't want to be let down...

Kath- I'm sorry to hear you weren't feeling well. I'm hoping by now you're doing much better! So what exactly is pregnacare? I'm thinking if this isn't my bfp that I too should try something different... Just not sure what! I feel exactly the same about 6 months of ttc and being nervous about it taking another 6. I've thought about going to a fertility center to get checked with dh just to be safe as well... Have you had tests done, I know were still early but I think I'd rather know now... (congrats on the phone at least lol) And hopefully you get your o soon and can join us in this torturous wait!

Love- it seems our dh are the same person... I have the same problem talking to mine. He's great and supportive but keeps telling me not to stress and just let things go kas intended... How do you not stress? I hope your cough is doing better, any more cramping? Your pic about the dog made me laugh bc that's all I talk about as well!! Loved it, thanks for the smile!

Ecarroll- welcome to this thread! I know we've been chatting on another as well! Funny you mention night sweats bc I too have been having them this cycle... It seems to have stopped now but I had them for a few days after o!

Well for now I'm going to go back to playing with my dog.. At least I know I'm not alone on that lol... And I think I'm going to test again the morning! I know I said I wouldn't test early again but I'm addicted lol... What do you think?

Hi ladies

ecarrol, this cycle is the 1st month I actually got + opk's! So its totally new to me to get ANY +'s! But 2 eggs, really? Guess that gives me a pretty good chance this month! :happydance: And hopefully the feelings you are getting are a good sign :thumbup: 4 kids, wow, thats brave! Lol 2 will do me haha
I woke up sweating this morning! Very random

Kath, so sorry your feeling poorly, hopefully you'll feel better soon, and I definitely agree that 41 days is much better than 122! Sending lots of baby dust your way :dust:

Nj, I think the bleeding sounds like a really good sign of implantation, fingers crossed that this is your bfp. I know you don't want to get your hopes up but fx for you :happydance:

Yesterday evening I had low back ache - then this morning felt rather sick but my tummy kept rumbling! Lol :dohh: Maybe I was hungry - damn tww, sends you dolally! :haha:

Hope all your ladies are good x

Hey ladies,

It's been a while since I've posted in this thread... A lot to catch up on lol!

So as of yet I'm 12dpo and still no real af but occasional spotting. I'm really trying hard not to get my hopes up even though when I say aloud how I'm feeling it all seems to be symptomatic. I just don't want to be let down...

Kath- I'm sorry to hear you weren't feeling well. I'm hoping by now you're doing much better! So what exactly is pregnacare? I'm thinking if this isn't my bfp that I too should try something different... Just not sure what! I feel exactly the same about 6 months of ttc and being nervous about it taking another 6. I've thought about going to a fertility center to get checked with dh just to be safe as well... Have you had tests done, I know were still early but I think I'd rather know now... (congrats on the phone at least lol) And hopefully you get your o soon and can join us in this torturous wait!

Love- it seems our dh are the same person... I have the same problem talking to mine. He's great and supportive but keeps telling me not to stress and just let things go kas intended... How do you not stress? I hope your cough is doing better, any more cramping? Your pic about the dog made me laugh bc that's all I talk about as well!! Loved it, thanks for the smile!

Ecarroll- welcome to this thread! I know we've been chatting on another as well! Funny you mention night sweats bc I too have been having them this cycle... It seems to have stopped now but I had them for a few days after o!

Well for now I'm going to go back to playing with my dog.. At least I know I'm not alone on that lol... And I think I'm going to test again the morning! I know I said I wouldn't test early again but I'm addicted lol... What do you think?

Hey JZ,

A few of us here are mentioning night sweats. While these seem to be normal early after ovulation due to the fluctuating hormones (not normal for me after ovulation), they could be an early sign of pregnancy. I checked and they are linked to imbalances in the hormone estrogen.. which influences the hypothalamus, believed to be responsible for controlling how the body responds to temperature. When functioning normally, the hypothalamus generally causes the body to sweat when it gets too hot. Fluctuating levels of estrogen can incorrectly trigger this reaction.
Oh well, we shall wait and see. :coffee:
Oh, bummer, I hate waiting... :brat:

Hey universa!! :hi: :flower:

Wow, first time of +ve OPKs!! Well done!! This looks sooo promising :hugs: I must say your temps look smashing!! You have a rise after the dip! Wow!! I'd test with an FRER if I were you!
I got a dip today too! Waiting to see what happens to my temps tomorrow.. Hoping for a nice sharp rise!!

Hey universa!! :hi: :flower:

Wow, first time of +ve OPKs!! Well done!! This looks sooo promising :hugs: I must say your temps look smashing!! You have a rise after the dip! Wow!! I'd test with an FRER if I were you!
I got a dip today too! Waiting to see what happens to my temps tomorrow.. Hoping for a nice sharp rise!!

Hey :hi:

I am trying not to look at my temps too much! Although last cycle they had already started dropping by now but isnt 5dpo too early for an implantation dip?
Yay to your dip, fx its a good sign - bet you cant wait til tomorrow :flower:

Another wipe with blood, still no AF, and another bfn 13 dpo...

I suck at waiting!!!

Hey newjz- I haven't had tests done really yet. I did have an ultrasound done when I hadn't had a period for 4mths to rule out any pcos or anything. I'm nervous to approach that subject with my fiancé really, I mean we're only young and ttc for 6mths, but then I think hmmm surely it should happen by now?! Lol I dunno. Pregnacare is like a cocktail of vitamins all in one like. Has folic acid and all sorts in too. I think I'll deff go on that next cycle if this time round doesn't work.

I'm still poorly and the doctor has ruled out pregnancy cos my last period was so heavy and I haven't even o'd yet. I wasn't even thinking about pregnancy cos as far as I'm aware it would be impossible wouldn't it. What's doing my head in is that my fiancé's family are like omg we think ur pregnant. And I can't help but get angry and snap for god sake it's impossible!!! I'm like please just leave it!! Cos they're waiting for me to get pregnant, and so am I like!! But they're like "yeah u are".

Wow, even typing this is winding me up lol sorry girls I had to vent as I can't anywhere else!!!!

Xx

Aw Kath!!! Big hugs to you!!! I know how you feel about not wanting/having elsewhere to vent! I feel the same way, and my darling mother in law (somewhat sarcastic lol) is always like grand kids this and grand kids that- then last week at my DH's cousins 5th bday party she was like don't worry it'll happen when it happens (I think my DH told her to back off finally) I wanted to be like, it's partly your fault I stress the way info... But that's not really the truth. Truth is, we just really want a baby- she just seems to constantly remind us of that!

Right now I'm just taking prenatals with folic acid and DHA but I think we're going to go to a fertility dr in June if we don't get preg before that. At that point well be at 6 months and being we're a little older we just want to get checked and make sure there are no problems... I actually brought it up to my DH today and he was more than ok with it. I was nervous he might think I'm getting nutty over this. I was so relieved when he was fine with it!!

Other than that I'm still occasionally spotting... No other symptoms really. Hoping to not see AF on Monday!!! Please keep fx for me :)

How is everything else going with all of you? Hope you ladies are enjoying your weekend!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->