Cycle 3 started, anyone wanna be buddies?

Aw I agree, I assume that I'll 'know' that I'm pregnant cos soooo many ppl have said they just 'knew'. But then I think hmmm do u constantly feel pregnant? What is 'feeling pregnant?' Lol I suppose we'll all soon find out! It's mad how some ppl have loaaaaads of symptoms and others have none at all! I always think its crazy when I read stories about women not knowing they're pregnant until they're in labour!! Mad!!

I hope u have a nice weekend universa and feel better :) xx

Hi sweeties :)

Thank you so much for your kind words the other day, you really helped me put things in perspective....truth is I dont´really know what being pregnant feels so whenever I feel a cramp I get scared and the moment it goes away I get scared again because its gone lol... my doctor had told me to come and visit her two weeks after AF date so we were able to see the baby in the ultrasound.... Im still a bit skeptic tho, I guess I won´t fully believe it until he/she graduates from college lol...

Ecarroll, I also forget at times that i got a bfp and its usually at the moment when I see my DH opening a beer or when Im getting into a 5 in pair of heels lol..... but don´t you get this feeling as when you were a kid and got what you´ve always wanted for christmas??? hahaha don´t know if it makes sense, but I do!!

Kath, it´s true that you don´t really need to bd all cycle, as long as you catch the egg (and it´s easter month after all!!) so don´t worry nor think you didn´t bd enough, you probably got it!! This cycle i had a nasty cough and dh had nasty allergies, plus tons of work so were feeling specially tired...we only bd like three times around O and just because OPK told us to hahaha I had the same feeling of not having bd as we should have but we cought it!! How long are you going to wait to test???

Universa, sorry the witch got you today...but as we said earlier, each cycle is an opportunity to do things right again, enjoy being just you and DH as much as you can like a couple, I guess once we become family is awesome but yet never the same as just one and OH.

Sending you lots of baby dust and my best wishes!!:hugs:

Aw such a nice message, god I'm actually crying. I'm 8dpo today, cried yesterday too, feeling really emotional. All I can spot at the moment is pounding headache and bad back ache but I've had this since my illness so I don't know if its still that. This morning my temp rose again :) so I had to get straight on here to show u!! I woke up mega thirsty, I was gagging for some ice cold water - and I never drink water, it's orange juice all the way! Lol! I don't know when to test, I've been reading the bfp announcements and seem some ppl have got bfps as early as 9dpo but others then at 18dpo, so I just don't know. One thing I am good at tho is seeing a bfn and thinking well never mind it's obviously too early to detect - buuuut maybe I lull myself into a false sense of security, cos it got to the point last cycle where I was like 'oh I could so totally be pregnant still' as my temps were dropping and I was spotting lol I was grasping onto the thought!!! Haha!! I tell u what, I hope I get less crazy when I have kids, I'm sure ttc has made me nuts!! Xx

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/417fed//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Aw such a nice message, god I'm actually crying. I'm 8dpo today, cried yesterday too, feeling really emotional. All I can spot at the moment is pounding headache and bad back ache but I've had this since my illness so I don't know if its still that. This morning my temp rose again :) so I had to get straight on here to show u!! I woke up mega thirsty, I was gagging for some ice cold water - and I never drink water, it's orange juice all the way! Lol! I don't know when to test, I've been reading the bfp announcements and seem some ppl have got bfps as early as 9dpo but others then at 18dpo, so I just don't know. One thing I am good at tho is seeing a bfn and thinking well never mind it's obviously too early to detect - buuuut maybe I lull myself into a false sense of security, cos it got to the point last cycle where I was like 'oh I could so totally be pregnant still' as my temps were dropping and I was spotting lol I was grasping onto the thought!!! Haha!! I tell u what, I hope I get less crazy when I have kids, I'm sure ttc has made me nuts!! Xx

My Ovulation Chart

Hey girl!!

How have you been doing?? any news??? I just talked to my doctor earlier today and she told me that you cant test as early as 9 dpo..... funny you mention thirsty!!! I´ve been craving water like crazy!!! I usually wake up to hot cup of coffee and this past week has been water, water, water, all day!! I just can´t get enough....

Are your temps still rising??

I´m still having mild cramps and sore boobs and feeling sooooooo emotional but can´t have an ultrasound until next week, guess that´s the downside of testing too early... i hate waiting!!! lol....positive side is that i´ve been having tons of work lately so that´s keeping my mind super busy.

Keep in touch!!! :hugs:

Hey Hun,

I'm so glad ur feeling positive, I hope the time goes quick so u can have ur first ultrasound :) my temp dipped way below cover line at 9dpo, then rose a tiny bit at 10dpo, and now crashed at 11dpo :-( ff has literally just now moved my cover line, so the drop doesn't look too bad now, it was a huge drop at first. I'm still clinging onto the fact that I've been tossing and turning and waking in the nights, maybe that's affecting my temps?! And I'm trying to tell myself that temps aren't 100% accurate, but as I did last cycle, I'm just trying to kid myself. I know I'm not out till af shows, which was cd 41 last cycle, and I'm currently on cd 31. But my O date was a week early this cycle, so who knows when I'll be getting af!! I did a cheapie hpt yesterday and it was a bfn. I'll still temp and still hold out hope until af gets me. But then I'm putting my thermometer away and just chilling for the next cycle. I'm gona take pregnacare supplements and not chart, not temp, I'll stay away from the forums too! And I'll see what happens then!!

Thanks for thinking of me :) i hope everything goes well for u!! I wonder if u'll have a Christmas baby :) xx

My Ovulation Chart

Hey ladies

Love, thank you so much for your post - you are completely right of course, and has made me feel much more positive. I'm so glad you are doing well and looking forward to your scan. Must be such an exciting time for you :flower:

Kath, your not out til :witch: shows - stay positive hunni and I think that its an excellent idea to chill if things don't happen this month. My friend had been trying for a while, suffered a mc, then just stopped 'trying' and fell pregnant. I hear of this sooo much and think that the whole stressing over getting everything perfect affects us so much.
When we first started I was gonna be so laid back and just enjoy it but then I like to know whats happening with my cycles as I used to be so irregular before bcp. Its great to know when things are happening! Having said that, I think I might chill next cycle if things don't go to plan this cycle. Afterall, what did they do for all these years?!

I'm currently on cd5, have been feeling very emotional for the last week - grumpy, stressed, miserable and sad all rolled into one. :cry: My poor dh hasn't known what's hit him! Bless him. I stayed away from the forums for a few days because it really wasn't helping! But I need to snap out of it! Lol :dohh: One thing I did want to ask you ladies tho, I have read that taking anti histamines can affect fertility so have been avoiding but I suffer quite bad with hayfever and don't think I can avoid them much longer :shrug: Have you heard/read anything about this? What are your views?

Lots of :dust: to all that need it! :thumbup:

Hey lovelies

How you all doing, this thread has gone very quiet?

xx

Hey Hun!

I'm currently on cd 45, 25 dpo - what the hell is going on????? I have no idea!!! I thiiiiink my body geared up to O when ff says I did, and then maybe didnt?!?! I'm not pregnant, I think I'm just in for a horrible long cycle again :-( this is only my 3rd cycle still, 7mths ttc, and it's getting a bit silly now. I was all up for finishing this cycle and taking a break then for my 4th cycle. But I'm still stuck on this damn cycle!!!! No sign of af yet, any cramps or feelings I get just dont turn into anything :-/

How's things with u?

Hope everyone's ok on here :) xxxx

Aw Kath, i'm so sorry your going through this again, have you been to see the doctor? Maybe its time they helped out now as it must be so frustrating for you, and that isn't going to be helping things with the ttc. Do you know for definite that you aren't pregnant? :shrug:
Are you still temping and doing opks?

I'm ok, had a bit of a wacky cycle so far. My temps have been way higher than the previous 2 cycles that I'd temp'd, and have been up and down which has completely thrown me!
I've also had weird tender bbs since o'ing last cycle that just hasn't gone away! And my mood swings, well, everyone has received my wrath since af! I think things are finally starting to calm down! I am 'hoping' that I've now o'd just later than normal as my temp crept this morning and I felt absolutely awful yesterday! Bloated and fat! That's gone today too, fx :wacko:

Big hugs coming your way x :hugs:

Here's my chart - ff had predicted o date as cd20 but has taken the lines off now. I have bfns on Internet cheap strips, my temps are awful, so in highly doubting I'm pregnant lol. I had a virus starting around cd17 for about 2 weeks, followed by the flu kinda thing. Fiancé was ill at one point too so we haven't bd'd as much as we would've. I'm just hoping this cycle hurries up now :-( xx

My Ovulation Chart

Hi girls!!

It was so nice to log in and find a post in this some what quiet thread... i haven´t been around much either, but sure miss reading you!

I obvuously don´t have much of an idea about cycles but i´ve heard that bc pills can help regularize cycles to 28 days, I know the whole point is ttc but who knows? have you talked to your doctor yet Kath?? I´m sure your baby is soon to be on his way!!! hang in there hun!

Talk about moodswings Universa! lol i´ve been so emotional! crazier than ever, cried over a coke commercial, cried over a silly song on the radio that I don´t even like, cried because my dogs are just too cute hahaha.

Girls it will happen... i think it´s a miracle that happened for me this past cycle, still can´t believe it!! and honestly I wouldn´t have nailed O day if it wasn´t for the opks... I was using cheapies since cd 8 and as soon as i got a faint line did the clearblue and bam! there it was, and I was like "honey, right now!!" lol and just went for it, I also got the pre seed to give it an extra help.

I send you girls all of my best wishes!!

Kath, i'm no expert but maybe the virus has messed with your cycle this month and caused an anovulatory cycle - it does look a bit like others I've seen on ff that have been anovulatory. If the tests are neg then I guess your right in saying your not preg :cry:
I so hope you get to the end of this cycle so you can get on with trying. I can't remember whether you had just came of bc? You will get pregnant, I am sure of it and you know what, when you do it will be the most amazing feeling ever and you'll carry that bub with all your love :flower:

Hey Love, so glad your doing good! Its so nice to hear from you.
Your mood wings comment made me smile, bless you - so much to look forward to! Hehe :dohh: Make sure you keep us up to date with your pregnancy, I am so so happy for you :hugs:

I think i'm now in tww, I had 2 + opks cd 17&18, and cd 20 &21 (yesterday & today) my temps have risen so looks like I o'd maybe 19? I dunno, its tooooo confusing! But I think I covered all bases with bd, hopefully.

Love to all xx :kiss:

Hey Hun, I had a strop this morning cos I couldn't find my thermometer under my pillow, then I'd stirred so much there was no point!! I've had enough now, I'm stopping temping and just leaving nature take its course, I'm on cd50+ now and I'm just gonna wait it out. I'm having a break now. I'm so sad cos I want a baby so much, my niece is now over 2yrs, and I would've liked there to be a 2yr gap between them, but it's not up to me :-( I'm well and truly fed up, so I'm gonna chill out, not pay any attention to fertility or anything. Suppose I'll see how it goes!!

Ur chart looks awesome Hun :) fingers crossed!! When are u testing? Xx

Aww hunni, bigs hugs to you :hugs:
I think your very right in having a break, de-stress and chill and the break will do you the world of good. They always say that its when you stop trying that it will happen. Bet your niece is a little cutie, enjoy her and get lots of practise in :flower:
How is your partner feeling about the whole thing? My dh just rolls his eyes at me lol

I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much with my chart, i'm due to come on a week tomorrow so i'll see if I can hold out that long :wacko: If my temps stay up I probably wont be able to coz I'll get over excited :roll: lol
I just hate to think that i'll see only one line. Its waaay to depressing :growlmad:

Wonder how ECarroll is getting on? xxx

Hey how's it going?

Well, I caved this morning and tested, bfn which I knew. My temps have dropped way down and af feels like she's on her way :cry:
I know I'm not out yet but lost all hope now for this cycle. Sooo if and when she shows and cycle 5 starts I'm chilling! We go on hol for 2 weeks in June so there's no way I'm faffing around with temping etc. I just wanna enjoy myself and hopefully should be plenty of bding in! I'm not gonna get down like last month!

How are things with everyone? Hope your all doing ok xx

Hey Hun, just logged in to ff to see that I'm on Cd56 now. God I can't believe I'm having another long cycle. It's ridiculous. Sorry to see your temps dropping, but you never know if they'll go back up!!! Just keep those fingers crossed until af/bfp :)

Good news about your holiday tho!!! Where are you going to?? I'm going to Rhode Island in America in 2 weeks time wooohoo!! Visiting my brother out there. I'm out there for 2 weeks, and going with my mum. So me and my fiancé are gonna miss each other :-( I always thought oh wouldnt it be ironic if I O'd while over there lol! I wouldn't be so mean to myself lol. I'm thinking I'll be lucky/unlucky enough to get af while out there!!

Me and my fiancé have booked a week off work in October tho, so depending on the savings, we may go somewhere then :) we're currently saving for a mortgage, so we trying to balance life as it happens now, and saving for our future :-/

Xx

Hey hun, cd56, wow that must be soooo frustrating!
2 week's in America, lucky you. 2 weeks without your fiance will be hard i'm sure, sounds like a really good break for you though and hopefully may get something moving for you if your relaxing a bit, although I guess the thought of o'ing while your away from df must be on your mind. I reckon it will be very positive for your tho, no pun intended! :wacko: Aaand I think that if you get af while out there, although unlucky in a lot of ways, i'm sure you'll be happy in another kind of way :flower: Hope that makes sense?

We're going to Cyprus for 2 weeks, go in 2 weeks Tuesday. Can't wait! I'm actually looking forward to just not worrying about the ttc - I mean, obviously it will be in my mind but I won't be obsessing over it! And according to FF my o time 'should' be when we're there :happydance: :haha:

Thanks for the positivity regarding the temp drop. I know i'm not out yet and still have a few days to go until af is due on Tuesday. Guess i'll see what happens. I 'think' I got an evap on the test I did this morning - I left it after studying it for any sign of a line, then looked at it again later under a different light and could see a line! But it was way past time. I'm def not getting excited! :dohh:

Going away with DF in october sounds like a brilliant idea - hey, you could be pregnant by then, fx :thumbup: We are also going away in October, only in a caravan at Skeggy for 4 nights but its time away to ourselves all the same.

I know what you mean about getting things in balance.
We brought a 40% share in our house almost 6 yrs ago, hadn't even lived here a yr when DH got made redundant. He was then unemployed for 3 years! Was a huuuge struggle, living of just my wage which at the time was dismal! He then got hugely down and was diagnosed with depression which really didn't help us. Luckily tho, we are in a great position now, both working full time on much better money and both very happy in our jobs. All we need to complete our little family now is a baby :crib:

xxxx

Oooooh 2 weeks in the sun :) that'll be lush!! And you'll be sooooo chilled out you never know what'll happen!! I'm hoping I'll be preggers before oct too lol. I'd need to get preggers in June for there to be 3yrs between my baby & niece :-/ I never thought there'd be that big a gap :'( shes absolutely amazing, & we are getting lots if practise with her lol, but my heart just aches when I sit there & think wow I actually want one of my own but I'm not on control of it. Lets be honest, there's little that goes on in our lives that we don't have control over - just birth, death & health really :-/ and we can only do as much as we can to ensure or prevent these things. It's horrible to not be in bloody control lol! I've always said tho that I'd like to be pregnant at Halloween & Christmas so I can paint my bump as a pumpkin then a pudding lol :-D so whooooo knows!!

I'm glad everything's sorted for you house/job wise - well done for getting through 3years on one wage!! We were both made redundant at the start of the year and now we're in awesome jobs - both on more money :) which is great, & I finish paying my car off in 4mths time so that's even better, so fingers crossed we'll be getting a house by the end of the year :) it horrible not knowing what's around the corner eh?!

Such lovely weather where I am today, hope its nice where you are too xx

Hey ladies, how you all doing? Did you have a nice time is America Kath?
I've stayed away from the forum for a while, my holiday was good but i'm still not pregnant!! What have I missed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->