Cycle # 7 ttc ,looking for buddies

amazingLife

Reaction score
Hi all :flower:,

Cycle # 7 ttc ,looking for buddies who have been trying around same time period ,Today is my cd3 and had severe menstrual cramps :cry:since morning ,,this new for me on cd3 usually day 1 is bad for me...who else is with me?hoping to find many..Lets discuss what new are we trying this month to achieve goal.

Hi amazinglife, I'll be your buddy! This is my 5th cycle of ttc, I am on CD1 and had the most painful AF pains I've ever had last night. So, we have some similarities.

My brother (a GP) recommended the clear blue fertility monitor and I started using it today - so this month I am trying the monitor to achieve the goal.

Hopefully we'll both be lucky this cycle. :flower:

hey Meado,good to find you here,,guess what i was thinking the same to buy CBFM ,i am using clearblue digi opks and so far happy with them,,but i guess i will buy it next month because i am already on cd 3 ..and yeah this mentrual pain is such a killer but feeling better after taking tylenol.hope we get luck this time :) are u taking any supplements?

I'll let you know how I get on with the CBFM and that may help you decide. I tried internet cheapie opks and liked them but wanted something more accurate. The monitor is not cheap but I shopped around and found the monitor for less than in the main shops.

I'm not taking any supplements - before ttc I was taking evening primrose oil but stopped because of what it said on the packet (don't take them if you are pregnant or trying) and I think that's why my menstrual pain has been so bad.

Have you tried any supplements?

i am taking prenatals and folic acid supplements, thinking of trying dha or omega 3 supplements from this cycle for me and zinc supplements for DH also.any review on DHA?

I'll let you know how I get on with the CBFM and that may help you decide. I tried internet cheapie opks and liked them but wanted something more accurate. The monitor is not cheap but I shopped around and found the monitor for less than in the main shops.

I'm not taking any supplements - before ttc I was taking evening primrose oil but stopped because of what it said on the packet (don't take them if you are pregnant or trying) and I think that's why my menstrual pain has been so bad.

evening primerose is used for increasing Ewcm right?

i am taking prenatals and folic acid supplements, thinking of trying dha or omega 3 supplements from this cycle for me and zinc supplements for DH also.any review on DHA?

Oh gosh, yes, I forgot I am taking folic acid. Been taking it so long I forgot about it!

What is DHA?

evening primerose is used for increasing Ewcm right?

Apparently so, but I only found that out on here. Might give it a go but you are supposed to stop as soon as you ov.

Oh gosh, yes, I forgot I am taking folic acid. Been taking it so long I forgot about it!

What is DHA?
DHA is a omega 3 fatty acid heard it helps boost fertility

Hi, can I join you..?

I am on my fourth cycle ttc and currently CD2

i'm going to use CB digital OPK for the first time this month so fx!

:dust::dust:

hey
nabo86,
glad that you want to join :),good luck with clearblue opks,they are great for me most cycles.
baby dust to all!!

Welcome nabo86, of course you can join!

Good luck with the digital OPKs. I'm loving my CBFM so far (I am on CD2 too).

I went to the Dr this morning as I was working from home and they have "open surgery" every morning. I went to talk about my unbelievable period pain a few days ago and the Dr was great but suggested we did some blood tests and referred me for a scan as we're ttc. I did not go to discuss ttc or even think some tests would be done but I guess it'll be interesting to see if they reveal anything. I was a tiny bit shocked that she suggested it. :saywhat: Result in a week and a bit.

Hope you are both enjoying the weekend.

:dust::dust:

Hey,Meado,
Hope all is ok with your tests ,Good luck,,me on cd 7 today,,waiting for big O!!

hi girls, any updates,,what day are you on.i am on cd11,,getting little wet cm,,will start testing from today for ovualtion..what about you all

hi,

i'm on day 10 - been testing since day 6 and no smiley yet (not that I was expecting it yet!)

i'm hoping for a :) in the next day or two

any news from you meado?

taking my vitamins everyday and keeping my fx for us :D x

ya me too hoping positive opk in couple of days,,hope to get pregnant before fall O:)

BTW , received my Combo pack of Wonfo LH and pregnancy tests from amazon today,,i dont want to miss surge so order these tests in addition to clearblue opks from last month,,i am excited :winkwink:

Hiya, :wave:

All good with me so far, I'm on CD11 and the CBFM monitor says "high" but it's been reading high since CD7 which is apparently normal on the first month as it gets used to my cycle. I'm not expecting "peak" until CD 18 / 19 as I ov late.

Blood results on Tuesday afternoon and I've got a date for a scan on 21st Sept. They are not expecting to find anything as these are simply as a result of my very painful period pains this cycle.

I've still got lots of opks so may also confirm ov with those as well as this is my first month of the monitor.

I hope you both get your smiley faces soon and that this is our month.

:dust:

i am confused again.i got smiley face on opk this noon,and then empty circle on clearblue ok only 2 hrs laters,i dint drink munch in those two hrs
i have been doing opk since yesterday,my wondfo tests are getting darker but not positive:wacko:,,this happend to me last month also and ovulated one week later..anyways will keep u updated ,,what about you girls?

i am confused again.i got smiley face on opk this noon,and then empty circle on clearblue ok only 2 hrs laters,i dint drink munch in those two hrs
i have been doing opk since yesterday,my wondfo tests are getting darker but not positive:wacko:,,this happend to me last month also and ovulated one week later..anyways will keep u updated ,,what about you girls?

I think the different tests have different sensivities and that may explain your change in result - frustrating though I know. I always found the cheapie OPKs hard to interpret which is why I've gone on to something more digital (CBFM). Have you tested since?

I am counting down the hours until the blood results later today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->