Cycle # 7 ttc ,looking for buddies

*Just lurking and wishing you all luck this month*

Hi gals,

How are you both doing? Anything to report?

Nothing to report on the ov front from me. No "peak" on the CBFM and not a hint of a line on the opk. There is definitely evidence of more cm which is good but the best news is that DH has just announced that although he goes away with work on Tuesday morning he's back Wednesday night. Usually he is away for 4 nights every week but this week it's only 1 night away. So, we might still be in with a chance this cycle and can continue our "every other night" pattern. :thumbup:

I got a "peak" on the CBFM today :happydance:

So we will get busy before DH gets his flight tomorrow morning and hope that the timing is good.

How are you ladies today?

:thumbup:Good luck, we as decided are bedding every other night,and I think I ovulated on weekend as i had allusual signs of ovualtion and cm is drying up.gonna dtd till thursday only .looking forward to labour day weekend as hubby has taken vacation from Thursday and would be with friends next weekend .taking chances not using opks but I am. So sick of them!!

hey

good to hear about OH Meado - hopefully you'll be lucky :)

i almost gave up on the OPKs too amazingLife - i thought i would have ovulated before now and missed it so i guess its good to know for the future - i've got a few left to use next month (fx they're not needed though!) but i don't think i'll by any more cos they're so expensive!

i think i ovulated yesterday so classing today as 1dpo - i hate the 2ww - it seems like forever and i always drive DH mad with my symptom spotting, something i'm hoping to control better this month!

hey

good to hear about OH Meado - hopefully you'll be lucky :)

i almost gave up on the OPKs too amazingLife - i thought i would have ovulated before now and missed it so i guess its good to know for the future - i've got a few left to use next month (fx they're not needed though!) but i don't think i'll by any more cos they're so expensive!

i think i ovulated yesterday so classing today as 1dpo - i hate the 2ww - it seems like forever and i always drive DH mad with my symptom spotting, something i'm hoping to control better this month!

Yeah exactly i stopped testing since last Wednesday and then dint want to start in middle,,it would cause tension and anxiety,,so I have now some test left as I m not further testing in this cycle,,hope I don't need them next cycle:dohh:.

Well it's fingers crossed for the three of us as we enter the 2ww. Sounds like you both could already just be in it. I think I ov'd today which is a shame as we last dtd on Sunday night and DH is away with work tonight but I'm staying positive as you never know.

Best of luck ladies and I'm glad to have you to talk to. :thumbup:

2 more rounds of baby dancing l:dance: till thursday!!thankfully these days i dont have to nag :headspin:hubby for bedding,,cause when i don't say anything he says it.:smug:

hi ladies

just wondering how you are both getting on?

i'm feeling a bit down today cos i'm getting some cramping 6dpo which i have done the last few months but AF has always arrived... :s i'm not gonna rule myself out just yet but not gonna get my hopes up too much now...

hope you are both well :) xx

Hi both,

Stay positive Nabo, you did you all could this cycle and gave yourselves the best chance. You are not out until you have a sure fire sign and this could be your month. :hugs: I do know how you feel though as I felt a bit down yesterday. I can't help but think hubby and I missed the window with him being away but I am still trying to be positive. I've had a sore back and a few aches and pains since O day but I put them down to us needing a new mattress and it not being a sign of anything else. :haha: I've kept really busy today and haven't really thought about being in the 2ww and feel much happier. I remind myself that I had a "peak" on the CBFM which must be a positive sign for ttc and you had a +opk which is great news.

Amazinglife - how are you?

its strange cos the last couple of cycles when i've had cramps i've felt like its a good thing but now i think its not...

i don't think i mentioned but i had a mc in May and i feel i don't really know my body any more... :wacko:

i did have a random feeling of sickness earlier on today - felt like i was going to be sick but it only lasted about 10 minutes and nothing since... don't know if i should read anything in to it like :shrug:

Hi, girls, i am doing good, back to routine after 5 days of vacation.i a m hopefully in 2 ww ,because of temp spike on bbt around the time i had ovuations signs..i had been travelling and doing lots of activities outdoor so really dint pay that much attention to any signs,,
today i just feel nothing,had sore throat but probably because of ice creams,beach water,weather change etc.,,
Nabo sorry about MC..i dint mention this either i had MC earlier,honestly i dint have any major symptoms then also .So it can happen without symptoms..and other cycles i had more symptoms like sore breast,back ache,nausea and periods came on time..
Meado,,don't worry dear you should hopefully have covered your fertility window..we are here for support.

Evening ladies, I am so sorry for your losses, I haven't had a mc so can only imagine how difficult that must be.

The symptom spotting is frustrating isn't it, you think there's a sign but don't want to get your hopes up but you simply can't help it. Distraction is the best approach, I have to say that this month has flown for me.

CD 27 today and I think I am 7 dpo. AF due on Monday which happens to be my birthday and we'll also be on holiday. So if AF doesn't arrive I'll either be happy that it might just have worked this month or I'll be happy that I can enjoy the beach bar and a birthday drink!!

Evening ladies, I am so sorry for your losses, I haven't had a mc so can only imagine how difficult that must be.

The symptom spotting is frustrating isn't it, you think there's a sign but don't want to get your hopes up but you simply can't help it. Distraction is the best approach, I have to say that this month has flown for me.

CD 27 today and I think I am 7 dpo. AF due on Monday which happens to be my birthday and we'll also be on holiday. So if AF doesn't arrive I'll either be happy that it might just have worked this month or I'll be happy that I can enjoy the beach bar and a birthday drink!!

hope u get your BFP on birthday girl!!:thumbup:

any updates girls,,what dpo are you..?i think i am 9 or 10 dpo,anyone testing early?

hey

i'm also due AF on Monday but i'm gonna try and wait until next wednesday to test... i think i'm 10 dpo

i'm back at work now (teaching) so i have lots to do to take my mind off things!!

I think I am 8 dpo today. Have to decide whether to take any tests on holiday or not.... AF due Monday. We fly Sunday coming back the following Monday so I think I probably will.

Happy weekend girls,,our 2ww is coming to end..
next week hopefully we all get some good news,,i am so nervous.

I know! The time is just ticking by. Best of luck to both of you as we enter the next phase of this cycle. [-o<

Girls,
Its so happened that i was having lots of ewcm for last 4-5 days, so i took opk test today and it was super dark,,,with smiley face and another one after couple of hours later and 2 lines appeared instantly,,so Looks like i am ovulating really late this cycle,,BTW i took 2 HCG test and they came negative,, so officially i am ovulating now and my 2ww starts monday,,
But i hope u girls get BFP this week..Just when i thought my 2ww is over, it is starting now!!:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->