Cycle # 7 ttc ,looking for buddies

no i haven't tested since yesterday noon,,will test today noon,,we :sex: yesterday night just in case i am ovulating .good luck with he blood work!!

i'm on CD13 now and still no smiley...

my cycle was 32 days last time like so it could be a few days yet - just have to wait and see!

Hello!

Nabo, OMG we are in the same place. CD13 of usually a 32 day cycle. Last month I ov'd on CD18 so getting close! Guess we've just got to wait it out.

AmazingLife, very sensible to get busy just in case, let us know how you get on with your OPKs today. I am sending you lots of luck.

As for me, bloods test results were good. Everything normal: thyroid, hormones, insulin etc all of which would not have been if pcos was around. Other tests such as liver, blood count, cholesterol, kidneys etc all also very normal so I'm happy. I'm booked in for a CD21 blood test to check for ovulation but I'm feeling positive right now.

Looks like yesterday was false surge,,cause today morning again opk was negative and i don't have ewcm, leave ewcm i feel just damp down there no mucus,,so i am gonna keep testing..ahhh..this so irritating!!
hope u girls get smiley :flower: faces soon on opk including me!!!

Hello!

Nabo, OMG we are in the same place. CD13 of usually a 32 day cycle. Last month I ov'd on CD18 so getting close! Guess we've just got to wait it out.

AmazingLife, very sensible to get busy just in case, let us know how you get on with your OPKs today. I am sending you lots of luck.

As for me, bloods test results were good. Everything normal: thyroid, hormones, insulin etc all of which would not have been if pcos was around. Other tests such as liver, blood count, cholesterol, kidneys etc all also very normal so I'm happy. I'm booked in for a CD21 blood test to check for ovulation but I'm feeling positive right now.

great..so feeling relieved huh,,good luck to you :)

i n past i have ovulated on any day between 15-21,,so i think i am unnecessarily panicking:wacko: i shuld get some:sleep:

i n past i have ovulated on any day between 15-21,,so i think i am unnecessarily panicking:wacko: i shuld get some:sleep:

and you are on CD15 right? So, definitely don't panic, I'm sure it'll happen. I am hoping DH is up for every other night from now on to give us a good chance.

i'm glad your results came back good meado :)

i hope you get your surge soon amazingLife

CD14 today and still no smiley - gonna dtd every night from now though i think to make sure...!

i'm glad your results came back good meado :)

i hope you get your surge soon amazingLife

CD14 today and still no smiley - gonna dtd every night from now though i think to make sure...!
Yes lets all go for it,,we are go dtd every other day starting from today,,till i get smiley .

We are dtd'ing every other night until a + and then we'll hopefully dtd every day for a couple of days. DH goes away for work on Tuesday morning though so finger crossed we get the chance!

I usually OPK between 2pm and 3pm.

Hi ladies, just checking in to see how you are doing? Any smiley faces yet??

hi

no smiley for me yet... :( CD16 today - i think i ovulated cd18 last cycle but not sure... maybe i'll see it tomorrow

how about you? x

I haven't got one yet either. I am also expecting one around CD18 and am also on CD16. I've got 4 days/nights before DH goes away with work so I'm seriously hoping it happens before CD20!! [-o<

i am having lots of watery cm,hope its sign of ovulation:huh:.no smiley faces yet. i am on cd 18 today.

keep bedding as much as you can till hubby leaves as sperms can live in for 3 days
wish u get O soon .

That's what I think. So long as we have DTD close to when he goes we're still in with a chance this month. I hope O is close by for all of us and then we can enter the tww together.

Wishing us all luck for the weekend and the arrival of :D

CD17 and :):):):) today! :happydance::happydance:

hope you both get yours this weekend too xx

CD17 and :):):):) today! :happydance::happydance:

hope you both get yours this weekend too xx
yeppie:happydance:,,Nabo good luck bedding,,
my update stopped testing opks as tired of negatives,,but i have ewcm, since yesterday, so i i m bedding every other day till next week.

Yay Nabo, that's brilliant. Wishing you lots of luck - hope you are getting busy!

Good plan Amazinglife, wishing you lots of luck too.

Nothing to report from me, really hoping for a positive and / or "peak" on my CBFM very soon but no sign of it yet at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->