Cycle # 7 ttc ,looking for buddies

hi

AF showed this morning so i'm out for another month..

i'm glad you realised you ov-d late amazinglife so i'll keep my fx crossed for you :)

in a strange way i hope i don't find you next month as you will hopefully both be in 1st trimester!

good luck and best wishes xx

hi

AF showed this morning so i'm out for another month..

i'm glad you realised you ov-d late amazinglife so i'll keep my fx crossed for you :)

in a strange way i hope i don't find you next month as you will hopefully both be in 1st trimester!

good luck and best wishes xx
Ohh Nabo sorry for you af,,thank you for wishes but chances are less with such late O.good luck for new cycle

Hey both, sorry for the radio silence have been travelling to hol destination.

Amazinglife that's such a surprise but great that you realised. Fingers crossed x

Nabo, I'm sorry this wasn't your month. On to the next one eh? Sending you positive vibes and lots of luck. I still find that I learn more each cycle and hope that you have taken something from this last one. X

As for me. AF is due today. If I'm honest I think I can feel some cramps and signs it / she is on the way. I'll keep you posted (if you are interested of course).

I'd love to keep this thread going or stay in touch if you do xx

Hi, Meado,
How was you vacation..don't loose hope till af shows,Do keep updated
ye we should definitely continue with the thread..i am in :).

yes i was surprised too and bit frustrated also that my 2ww started when i thought it was just over,
Anyways.i have joined zumba classes to keep busy ..and i am enjoying it a lot.

Hi gals, I hope you are both ok.

Amazinglife - how many dpo are you now?

Nabo - are you using OPKs again?

AFM: AF arrived whilst I was on holiday so I'm on to a new cycle. Currently CD3 and feeling optimistic. I am cool about it all, it wasn't a surprise and at least I could enjoy my hols, have a drink and do some diving. :thumbup:

Hi

i'm CD10 today - been a bit poorly this week so took my mind off ttc for a little bit...

better now though - i didn't ovulate till CD18 last cycle so i'll use the OPKs i have left maybe from day 13ish - don't think i'll have missed it...

best wishes to both of you this cycle :) :dust:

good to c u girls back,
sorry about AF meado..
i am 11dpo,,it is a very long cycle,,i am due on monday not too hopeful as i have no symptoms and it was very late ovualtion.
nabo,,ovualtion is approaching u it seems.
:dust:to both of you

i am still spotting a little more than yesterday but got faint lines on IC within 5-6 min,probably they are evaporation lines i don't know.will keep updated,i hope its not another chemical.usually i spot 2-3 days and then start full period, and i guess today or 2mrw i should get periods if i am not pregnant

hi girls ,i took a hpt and its BFP,i am still in shock,please pray it to be a sticky bean

hi girls ,i took a hpt and its BFP,i am still in shock,please pray it to be a sticky bean

OMG Amazinglife that's fantastic news. :happydance:

I'll keep everything crossed for you that the little bean is a sticky one. x

i miscarried again..it feels terrible

Oh gosh, I'm so sorry:hugs: I hope you feel ok about it in time and will be able to move forward to the next cycle. We're here if you need to rant.

As for me, I had the results of my 21 day blood test and scan yesterday and the news is that I'm not ovulating and the scan showed I am border line pcos. We're being referred to the infertility clinic. So, amazing life I guess it's been a challenging week for us both.

i miscarried again..it feels terrible

Oh gosh, I'm so sorry:hugs: I hope you feel ok about it in time and will be able to move forward to the next cycle. We're here if you need to rant.

As for me, I had the results of my 21 day blood test and scan yesterday and the news is that I'm not ovulating and the scan showed I am border line pcos. We're being referred to the infertility clinic. So, amazing life I guess it's been a challenging week for us both.

yes it was a terrible week,sad part is i was already prepared for next period as i was spotting till last sunday,,and then took pregnancy test and monday morning,got strong bfp and started getting hopeful and then like a flash of lightning it was all gone..hmm.
Hey my doc gave me Pregnitude few months back as she thought i may be about to have pcos,,well i took it only one month,and felt a huge difference,,Ask your doc about it,its non prescription medicine
Any ways on TTC break for 2 months.till then concentrating on health ,diet and exercise.
How u doing nabo?

hi

i'm so sorry to hear of your loss amazinglife - i can't imagine how you must feel but i will keep you in my thoughts and prayers

meado i'm sorry you're having difficulties too - i hope the infertility clinic will be able to provide some help and answers, you will also be in my prayers

i am 5dpo but don't feel very positive this month... we didn't bd on ovulation day, things have been difficult between OH and myself since our loss in May but I feel like we've turned a corner over this weekend, we'll just have to wait and see...

Best wishes to both of you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->