Cycle and timing que

Bubba3

Reaction score
Hi girls
Wondered if you could help. I'd settled into a 27 day cycle but this last one was 26 days . I've not taken any supplements which might effect this. I'm guessing you have to work on the last cycle. I think ive been ovulating a lot earlier than I thought. Last cycle ( first using opk ) I got a strong pos on cd 9 with a temp dip on cd 10 . I'm starting to think maybe our problem has been i've been waiting a bit too long aft af . I've been trying to save my energy by not starting too early if you know what I mean:winkwink:
Were thinking of having a go at the smep which says start dancing at day 8 from memory. Should I follow the plan but start a bit earlier ?
Thanks for any help :flower:

Hi, since I started charting I've discovered that I ov earlyish too, CD10-12, and my cycle is 27 days +/- 1 day.

So if I was doing SMEP (if my OH was fecking here LOL) I'd start the BD on the day my AF was completely gone, and than can vary by a day or two (it could be CD7 onwards)

I figure that I can't possibly be ovulating whilst I'm still bleeding, and I do tend to have 4 days of low temps around 35.9 - 36C before I ov.

So, how long does your AF last - go from there?

(I've also been counting the first day of using a tampon as CD1, and have since discovered from chatting on this forum that maybe it's the next day ie red blood - so much to learn!)

:flower:That's so helpful thanks heaps Northstar , mines the same second day is when the real af seems to happen , but I always charted cd1 from the very first sign , the brown stuff, sorry tmi.
Hope the ep starts to work for you . Thanks again :hugs:

CD1 is the day you see red blood not brown :thumbup:

Start BDing every other day from when AF stops until a couple of days after your last positive OPK or if using FF is confirms ovulation and then you'll have all your bases covered.

Good luck this cycle :dust:

Brilliant thanks , can't believe I didn't know that re red blood ! In that case my last cycle must have been 26 days too ? ?:dohh:
Thanks again:hugs:

Yeah I think I've been counting it wrong, as I kept thinking hmmm my temp doesn't drop until Cd2......

Glad its not just me then . All these months I've been waiting for a while after af ! Only got onto it last cycle because of + opk at cd9 . Do you tend to ov the same time every cycle ? I've a feeling our issues are more than timing but it certainly won't help !

My temp last cycle dropped the day I got brown spotting and then continued to drop further the following day which was CD1 due to red blood flow

Thanks I'm so glad I met you girls I never would have known this otherwise !I'm thinking I have a pretty short cycle an o earlier that I thought. I only didn't get opks because they're so expensive here , wish I had ages ago now ! Still live and learn x

Glad its not just me then . All these months I've been waiting for a while after af ! Only got onto it last cycle because of + opk at cd9 . Do you tend to ov the same time every cycle ? I've a feeling our issues are more than timing but it certainly won't help !

Well since I've been paying some attention to this stuff I'm seeing Cd10-12 on my stats, except last month when I ov'd late (CD16) which was either due to the residual BCP in my system OR the EPO.

This month I was expecting to ov C10 and now I'm on CD12 with no sign of it, I've been testing since CD9.

The lateness this month is down to either the ton of EPO I've been taking (to delay the bugger til OH gets home) OR the totally shitful and stressy week I've had at work, but if it gives us a chance to catch the egg I'm not complaining!

Well since I've been paying some attention to this stuff I'm seeing Cd10-12 on my stats, except last month when I ov'd late (CD16) which was either due to the residual BCP in my system OR the EPO.

This month I was expecting to ov C10 and now I'm on CD12 with no sign of it, I've been testing since CD9.

The lateness this month is down to either the ton of EPO I've been taking (to delay the bugger til OH gets home) OR the totally shitful and stressy week I've had at work, but if it gives us a chance to catch the egg I'm not complaining!

Oh good...when is he coming home?

Should be home tonight, though the first day or two he's like one of the living dead so my chances of throwing the leg over might not be so fab.

I'll use force if need be this time though, I'm not taking any excuses.

Should be home tonight, though the first day or two he's like one of the living dead so my chances of throwing the leg over might not be so fab.

I'll use force if need be this time though, I'm not taking any excuses.

Good luck and hope you catch that egg :thumbup::dust:

Maybe you should give him the night off and then tomorrow, book him a late afternoon massage appointment...... followed by a nice seafood dinner (DO NOT wear a bra) .....order lots of oysters and wine (aphrodisiacs) ...and then see what happens.....:haha:

:dust::dust::dust:

:haha::haha::haha:I like macwoolys tactics , might have to use some of these :winkwink:
Hope you get him northstar it's a tricky enough situation for you guys as it is. Tons of dust for you :hugs:

:haha::haha::haha:I like macwoolys tactics , might have to use some of these :winkwink:
Hope you get him northstar it's a tricky enough situation for you guys as it is. Tons of dust for you :hugs:

I've only told you my clean tactics :haha: :winkwink: :haha:

Maybe you should give him the night off and then tomorrow, book him a late afternoon massage appointment...... followed by a nice seafood dinner (DO NOT wear a bra) .....order lots of oysters and wine (aphrodisiacs) ...and then see what happens.....:haha:

Indigo if I took my bra off it would have completely the opposite effect :winkwink: the rest sounds great though:thumbup:

Indigo you could definitely seduce ME with that itinerary! I gave him the night off as suggested, he's been KO'd by migraine and spent a lot of the night :sick: so there was no way, but hopefully this afternoon we'll have some action once he's recovered a bit.

I'm also going to mention Macwooly's patented migraine cure of :sex: for next time he comes home, was going to try last night but in the time it took me to make his tea I came back through to the living room and he was :sleep: on the couch, so we'd have to do it quickly next time LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->