Cycle Buddies March 6 CD1 Going to get those Christmas Babies!!

Second cycle TTC started today for us when the stupid witch showed up.

Would be due about December 22 if I was to conceive this month I think!!! Here is to all those chrissy babies!

Bring on BFP! Can`t wait for witch to go away!

Well im offically joining you all in this thread today!! Feel crappy :( period pain and teary, roll on in a few days when the :witch: packs her bags and buggers of, got my cd3 blood tests on tues now and should get OH sperm results tomorow. X

Sorry about all the :witch: 's ! She is an ugly biatch!!!

CD 10 today, and DH and I have not :sex: yet! I am hoping he can hold out for a few more days. He tried last night but I pretended I was sleeping! I am saving those :spermy: for CD 12 and up. It's hard though, but I am determined to get this x-mas baby!!! I want it so bad!! :hissy:

conswayala it might be worth emptying him out now then give it a couple of days for the sperm to build up again, and then you will have sum fresh sperm just when u need it! i think the quailty of it goes down if it hasn been ermmm.....refreshed every once in a while haha! just a thought x

well im of to :sleep: promised holz i would take her to town to buy her a peppa pig school bag tomorow for playgroup fun fun....at least i have a week's holiday at work :happydance:

night x

I'm here...I'm here...just trying to trailing my butt over...lol

Right will I am not officially into this new cycle yet but I am hoping full flow comes tomorrow. So I don't think I'll change my ticker yet...oh wait I think its right except for the 3rd Time lucky crap. :rofl:

Well ladies I am taking it easy this month...going to do it every other day. So in my mind its CD8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18 and maybe 20 but thats it...zlinch no more...also because DH is damaged. Have to take it easy...:rofl:

Ok, I just want to know if this is worthwhile doing...do any of you put the legs in the air after BD? If so how long and is it just the bum on pillow or a full headstand? :rofl: *Snuggle if you are about I would love to hear from you, lol*

well i put bums on pillow for half hour .. i have a bad back so i cant keep more then that then i have to turn on my side to sleep...
yesterday after :sex: i really wanted to go to pee.. waited an hour on my back... and then went to pee..... lol

Hey Irish, I answered in the other thread but I will put it here for the record (and to subscribe myself so I don't lose track of all you!!)

I don't believe sexual positions (during and after) make any difference. I have found no conclusive research on it, just hearsay or "it must because of gravity" arguments. So we did any position that we were in the mood for and afterwards the most I would do is sneak some covers under my butt while knees bent for 10 or so minutes but I actually found lying on my side afterwards was better at trapping those spermy in...

I can't remember what I did in my last bd session before ov because it was so early in the morning, but I guarantee you it did not involve legs in the air, and I know I was on top - I was mad about that because he woke me up and then told ME to get on top...lazy lover he is.

well im of to :sleep: promised holz i would take her to town to buy her a peppa pig school bag tomorow for playgroup fun fun....at least i have a week's holiday at work :happydance:

night x

peppa pig that is freekin funny. My son Loves that show. Now he snorts like a pig all the time.

Watcha Ladies. I'm setting up camp here 'till ov on Sunday.
And... I have a radical new plan based on Snuggle's success....

:sex: just twice this month !

OVs due 22nd or 23rd March - and I'm pretty regular - So we'll do it on the 21st and the 23rd. Now just to highlight those dates in our diary :rofl:

Yes Snuggle has expired us all...less BDing this month. :laugh2:

Well less for me simply because of what happened to DH really.

Cazd and irish yes i think i might join you in the less BDing i ov on day 14 (well im flipping meant to ha) so i might just do day 13 and day 14.

Oh and yes i put legs in air and chushion under my bum to prop my hips up for at least a hour its very boring and gets a bit painful so i might just lie on my side and go to frigging sleep like him.

Ok D day today for OH and :spermy: results lets see if they are drunk or not! 2pm he rings ill let you know later. xx

Oh fingers crossed for OH hun...I hope those :spermy: are sober...for your sake, OH's sake and my sake! :rofl: What I mean is that it will give me hope too hun.

Any news on your man's milk ?!

My OH went to the doctors with his urine infection and mentioned to the DR that we were TTC and would the anti-biotics affect it (no apparently)
But then he asked about TTC and when to be concerned that its not happening.
Dr said to give it 12 months!
OH didn't think to lie and say we've been trying for ages. So now we're on record as just started TTC and won't get a S/A for AGES. :hissy:

Anyway Claire - fingers crossed his little soldiers are working properly.

Snuggles BFP has got me feeling so positive about this cycle.
Yes - I know I always start out feeling PG and decline from there - but 2 shags caz has a kind of ring to it!

Not sure I'll be able to restrain myself when it comes to ov though...
But then I got loads last month and did the whole bum on cushion thing for hours at a time and that didn't work...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->