• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cycle Buddies March 6 CD1 Going to get those Christmas Babies!!

you guys might want to throw in one more bd session in before ov (I had one more about 3 days before - so although I say it was the one the day before, who knows really).

day 2 are pretty shitty as well :(

lol irsh thats funny im on '14th' cycle now myself haha!

well he rang the doctors and they are still not back :hissy: she said sum results came bk on the 10th but they werent allowed to say until they get them all back and to ring bk at the end of the week ARGHHH, i swear if its just the doctor being a lazy twat and not updating his systems im putting complaint in, he has messed us around enough as it is.

cazd oh god its a bit of a bugger about your OH not lieng to the doc bloomin men eh! btw your dog is sooooo cute, and yours irish :) xx

Well Claire, I hope that the tests results come back good for your DH! I always thought since I have had one child, the next would be just as easy....well.....that went out the window. I know some of you were concerned about your DH's drinking, well mine doesn't drink much beer or anything, maybe once a month or less. But the pop....the caffiene intake is crazy! He drinks about 2ltrs or more a day, and I know that can't be good. And while it is in the house, I end up drinking it too. I asked him to cut down, and some days he does, but I think it's an addiction. Maybe his :spermy: are hyper? :rofl: But hopefully that would make them faster. Well I better get some :sex: tonight, DH is still not well and so it is hard to. The medicaion he is on for pain, makes him sick. BOOOO!

conswayla good luck getting sum action tonight, i think hyper :spermy: would be a good thing haha i want sum hyper :spermy: I also thought since it would be easy to get preg since we have 1 daughter and i fell 1st month i guess it serves me right really eh haha!

DH drinks quite a bit of caffeine too but I like mine as well whether I get it out of choc, coke or coffee I don't care.

This month for me is going to be more relaxed. Both myself and dh have agreed to reduced bding (have :sex: that is not for baby making), legs with not be in the air for more than 15mins and preseed is only going to be for the walls - you all know what I mean by that now girls. So I am considering CD10, 13, 15, 17, 19 . I am due to O around CD16 but I am sure the CD15 sure cover it.

Good plan Irish, I think the more relaxed the better, its hard to not make this a "job" I hate that. I have some ewcm, its a little cloudy and not abundant yet, but enough to get me excited! So I will have to get DH to :sex: shouldn't be a problem, he has been wanting it. I am marking CD 14 as my O day, so I will try CD 11 (today) CD 13, 15 I think that should do it. I hate this part of the cycle......but I refuse to stress about it.

Fab idea you guys - I'll go for 11, 13 and 15 too.
If our men have poor drunk or dizzy :spermy: supplies then the books all say to do it every other day. Not sure if I'll be able to resist sticking my legs in the air. The worst thing is just doing that makes me laugh and then it all comes out! I'm going to give the preseed a miss this time too - I don't want them having to swim any further than they have to.

Hey - Did you guys see that... mrsO got her :bfp: !!
Congratumalations !!!

I think if you have enough CM then you don't need preseed. I definately don't think its the miracle worker that everyone makes it out to be. I just think it has been a coincidence that people get their bfp within one or two using preseed. sorry thats just my opinion.

Yup - think I agree with you... but its quite handy for a clinical quickie...
Was it Irish who said its good for the doors?!!! :rofl:

Yeah that was me...:laugh2:

And I did know about mrso bfp...cos I answered her post and forget I did. :dohh:

I have heard that preseed is better as a suppliment if you don't have much ewcm.....but actually holds onto less :spermy: then ewcm. So it is better to go natural right? Maybe we all had that convo last cycle.
I sometimes put my legs in the air and hold myself up so that they are pointing up....butr thats hard work! And then I find once I bring them down it all comes out. So I just prop my bum up with a few pillows and close my legs to hold them in there! I have also ran to the bathroom and layed on the floor and rested my legs on the counter.....thats hard too but easier to hold them there! Boy what we won't do eh?

I was going to say how do you keep it in. :laugh2:

I normally grab tissues to keep it in...:laugh2:

The passed three cycle I have done it differently.

1. DH turned me around so that my feet would rest on the headboard and bum on the pillow and every now and again I would have put the legs in the air and hold myself up like you did but that is hard work.

2. I was propped up on 3 pillows for 45 mins.

3. I propped myself up on 1 pillow with legs in the air and I stayed that way for 30mins

Hi girls
Just a quick question - TMI but do you keep DH spermies in all night or do you get rid after the half hour headstand?............:rofl:
Getting ready to DTD cause cd10 today and just wondered if I have to keep the buggers in all night - if I do I usually wake up loads during the night feeling it trickling out .......yuc gross.....plus I tend to get thrush and this method certainly not helping...just curious what you all do as this question doesn't seem to come up a lot.........thanks girls...:hugs:

I try to keep it in all night, so I try to do my washroom trip before :sex: so that I don't have to make anymore trips. But you don't have to. If you have to go to the bathroom, then go, the :spermy: are still in there. But your right, it does fall out throughout the night, and that can be gross. I just deal with it, cause I want it in there. I have heard of women using the diva cup for ttc. I have only seen adds for it, its used for the :witch: but it can hold the :spermy: in there, I may go and see if I can find them and try that!

But peeing after sex is fine, I know I was doing that when I ended up pregnant with DS.

No hun...after I leave it in for 30mins or so I am up like the hammer of hell to the bathroom. I have a thing about it getting on the bed clothes. :laugh2: I know this is TMI but something after bd it seems to come out quite quickly and other times is stays. Thats from after bding to getting into the position of the headstand. :laugh2: I even have tissues to plug it in case it comes out in transition. :laugh2:

Now how TMI is that? But when you get to know me you know I am TMI. :laugh2:

Haha been catching up on the convo! perosnally im really diaspointed with preeseed i think its hyped up to be sumthing it isnt, yes if u havent got EWCM then its a sperm friendly lube but i think thats it, it certainly hasnt been the mircacle i needed. I will be going au natural again this month had quite a lot of EWCM last month and ive started taking EPO tablets as well.

My OH usually spins me around so quickly and flings my legs in the air resting on the wall he then shoves 2 pillows under my bum and i lie like that for about a hour like a numpty while he falls asleep, i would love to keep it in me all night but i get this thing in my head that i have to pee after sex or i feel minging with it just dribbling down my legs haha sorry girls! i also get thrush if i leave it festering up there. haha.

Plus we are not always ready to go to bed when we BD anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->