Cycle Buddies March 6 CD1 Going to get those Christmas Babies!!

Claire EPO will help...I got alot of EWCM this month compared to the other months and it only dawned on me that it was the EPO. Although that was before I got my + opk.

aw god hope it doesnt make to much he will be sliding all over haha

Aww thanks for that girls......I had a real chuckle with some of those answers...:rofl: Not sure about that diva cup thingy - think it might get lost up there iykwim......hee hee.......:rofl:
That's what I love about this site - a group of girls talking dirty together......:happydance: Cause come on lets face it girls our men don't want to know the gory details - they just want to :sex: and then fall asleep..:rofl: Well thats my man anyway :rofl:

honeybuns i left my laptop open one day and my OH started reading a bit then he came of in shock and just said you girls are way to honest haha!

I don't think my DH wants to know anything really :laugh2:

But this is what I love about here you can ask these TMI questions and they get answered. This is not something you can ask your sister or your closest friends. The questions that you are dying for an answer. I mean I remember first getting CM and I thought there was something wrong with me that I went to the doctor (I think I was a teenager and now I am 31)...it wasn't until I came on here that I realised its normal and its for a purpose. I thought that I had an infection...well I know certain types of CM mean infections but this was just the normal stuff. :laugh2:

The EPO works wonders for me. I noticed the first month I was taking them that my CM was abundant!
DH and I :sex: when we go to bed, but that is because our DS is up before that. Some mornings we can sneak it in, and I love that, but then I find it all leaks out during the day while I am work EWWW!! So I am the only one that tries to sleep with it in me? Is that bad? LOL. Well I hate the feeling too. DH doesn't even prop me up, he jumps out of bed to have a smoke right away and then I am left laying there with my legs in the air! I bet we all look so hot doing that after :sex: don't we?? :rofl:

Haha, the TMI questions, aren't even TMI anymore really. It is nice to have someone to chat with about this. I started telling DH about it once, and the look on his face made me see....I should just shut my mouth and keep it on here! Thankfully we all have each other!

Thanks again girls..right best be off to get ready for a bit of luvin...lets just hope it doesn't drag on and on - should be ok cause he hasn't had any booze tonight...:rofl: God I hope BnB doesn't pop into my head during cause I am offically hooked.............help.......:rofl:

:rofl: I'm like giving all my demands to DH when its over. "right give me that cushion" "and the other one" "now lift my bum up and put them under" DH.."can't you get you bum in the air yourself" Me: "no I can't get my bum up on my own I'm trying to hold this stuff in" DH..."thought you were flexible with that yoga you did" Me: "i did that more than 7 years ago" "my tummy is in the way" "ah..watch its going to come out" "the cushions are slipping from under my bum...fix me" "now put the tv on" "give me the remote" "give me the mobile phone for the alarm". Then I am left alone!!! :rofl:

conswayala i think its good that u sleep with it in you if i could bare it i would but i feel all wet and then i just think oh god my bedroom is going to smell of sex :rofl::rofl:

i love that your OH gets up to have a smoke straight away i love that we are all so honest on here :rofl: turns out we all all pretty much the same, i would never have thought about checking my cervix before i found this site :rofl:

sorry to butt in.. but this convo just so interesting.
i was 2 DPO was last night and DH was not in mood he thought he did enough for the cycle..

:rofl: I'm like giving all my demands to DH when its over. "right give me that cushion" "and the other one" "now lift my bum up and put them under" DH.."can't you get you bum in the air yourself" Me: "no I can't get my bum up on my own I'm trying to hold this stuff in" DH..."thought you were flexible with that yoga you did" Me: "i did that more than 7 years ago" "my tummy is in the way" "ah..watch its going to come out" "the cushions are slipping from under my bum...fix me" "now put the tv on" "give me the remote" "give me the mobile phone for the alarm". Then I am left alone!!! :rofl:

OMG Irish sounds like you've got your DH well trained....:rofl: Mine sounds more like conswayla's hubby - then again we have been married for longer I suppose....enjoy it whilst you can I say

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

ok irish this is how my :sex: sesssions go 2 min in ME: 'are ya dun yet' OH 'no' 20 seconds later ME: 'oh god its not going to work is it' OH ' it might if you shut the fuck up' 20 seconds later ME: 'are you going to cum or what' OH 'yes shut up' then i just drift of into my owne little world do my shopping list or sumthing till its over :rofl::rofl:

OMG Claire its so similar to mine.. day before yesterray i was in no mood and just wanted to :sleep:.. but then i also wanted :spermy: in me.. so yeah went to bed.. "worked" with husband's thing.. he was ready.. did the deed put the pillow under bum and off to sleep...this is how its going fir past 3 months.. lol

anegaraussie as long as u get the end result thats all that matters haha

i agree Claire.... 12 days to go for me to test.. now.. i dnt have a good feeling but yes PMA and it shd be alright :)

Wow Irish you have yours well trained! Thats hilarious.
Claire, I almost bust out laughing in the middle of the office here reading yours......thats so funny. I know sometimes its like....just finish already, I got mine and now I just need your :spermy: no wonder its so hard to get them into bed....listen to us hehehe!

TMI (lol) well I felt like I was wet.....so I went and checked and I have more ewcm, and once again on CD 11....I just wish I wasn't at work right now! The past 2 days (not today) i have had some twinges and pinches on my left Ovary.....not sure why, its a little early. So I can't wait until 9pm! So we can get to business and I will feel much better once I have some :spermy: in me. Let me see if I can boss DH around a little tonight and get him to prop up my bum for me.....after his smoke that is!

I don't know maybe my "cavity" is shaped funny but if I slept on my side at night, hardly any fell out through the night. If I lied with my butt up, stuff always dripped a bit...

I always put on cotton panties though to "catch" it .. no commando for me

Oooo, panties, thats a good idea!!! I find on my side is okay too, I usually end up in the position with in 10 minutes anyway, plus I feel my cervix is on one side (the whole) so if I lay on that side it should be good! Thanks Snuggle....our preggo buddy!

doubt we caught this month, tho been getting symptoms but will see. not dtd properly since last sun (not yday) but who knows :rofl:

oh and CD1 for me (i think) was 1st March!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->