Cycle Buddies March 6 CD1 Going to get those Christmas Babies!!

Conswayla, updates? have no idea whats the time difference but well, im here waiting though, 9am here..... Goodluck hun, happy for you:happydance: Claire, Cazd, Gumb, Samzi and the rest, how are you doing? :hug:

I only read your post not all the replies so you probably already know lol. I am trying for the Christmas baby too, but I don't think I will get pg. I will think of you and hope for the very very best!!! AF vacate for like 10+ months, that would be great right!!!

COME ON CHRISTMAS BABY DUST!!!! SPRINKLE ON HENRICA80 in two days! (On a 28 day cycle of course lol) Maybe longer lol but sprinkle!

Trying to attatch a pic, aint working, can somebody help....

where u trying to attach your pic to your avator on the left side (where ive got mine) or in your signiture??

Conswayla i know your still asleep ........but im waiting for updates, also cazd how u doing hun?? xxxx

The picture of Hollie is so cute

Henrica - my DH is the same he says i am getting obsessed with this forum.He says the laptop is never off my knee. I didn't think i was that bad.:dohh:

Anyhow, CONSWAYLA :test::test::test: I hope :witch: stayed away.

well we :sex: this morning, so thats day 6 & 8 so far. hope some :spermy: is still in there. TMI. no real CM either.

Cazd- any symptoms for you? Can you test tomorrow.
Irish eyes- how are you?

ok i moved my journal out of the pregnancy journal section, obviously i wasn't meant to be there. But i will get there!!
i moved my journal all v boring to the ttc journal. It's all called gumb- the journey to the bundle of joy.not very original.
Conswayla - WAKE UP

fab weather again here today.

hiya hun i will check out your journal hopefully u can be going bk over to pregnancy section v soon xxx

CONSWAYLA- What is the verdict lol... Its time!! I am excited to hear!! NO AF NO AF NO AF

As for me still 7 MORRREEE DAYYYYYS. That will put me 17 DPO. What a DRAGGGGGGGGG

Henrica- Isn't it your time to test really soon??

I'm thinking of tomorrow \\:D/ but dh is for Tuesday morning:ignore:, so lets wait and see my patients...:dust: to all of you, Cazd must be testing at the same time with me?..Conswayla where are you?

oh no, that wasnt the news we wanted to hear but well.......:hug: Conswayla:hug:, :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: for jan 2010 babies..... lots of love....:hug:

Hugs to you conswayla... So sorry to hear. I might need your hugs in seven days. Probably will. I don't think the outlook is too good for me either. I enjoy all of your company here. You all give me hope, something I have needed for awhile. Thank you and Bless All! Hugs!

:cry::cry: im devested for you, dont know what to say to make you feel better other than im really really sorry!!! :hug::hug::hug:

Oh conswayla I am so sorry hun..I was really rooting for you to give us a bfp this month hun. :hugs:

Hey Irish! See you joined in Dec 08. How long have you been TTC? You and I test on the same day... My ticker is wrong lol... I test in 8 too. We are cycle buddies! Only for this cycle though, cuz I am 31 day :( I just LOVE the 17 day luteal phase. Its AWESOME. not lol

Irish sorry i didnt read all your stuff.... 4th cycle-- this must be exciting for you.. How do you get your prolactin levels? What does that tell you?

Hi hun, yes this is my 4th cycle and I know its a no go this month because we only bd 2 days before O. I also won't be testing until 9 days now because O came late this month. I have been getting my prolactin levels tested for nearly 10 years...its an ongoing thing and the 266 is the lowest it has been. It tells me that there is hope that I can get pg. When you have high prolactin apparently you don't O but I have been taking my temp and using opks and they clearly say I do but I am going for my CD21 test on Tuesday so that will confirm everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->