Cycle Buddies March 6 CD1 Going to get those Christmas Babies!!

snuggle im sleeping on my side with it in me this month .....yukkkkk lol but im gonna!!

Conswayla ooooo things are starting to happen sounds like its the left ovary that will pop a egg out for you this month its just getting warmed up lol. keep forgetting its day time there its like half ten at night here, at least your OH sounds well up for it, thats half the battle

Let's hope he stays that way! I may have to warm him up for it, it should be quick hehe....and yeah, I am going on my side too! Worked for snuggle......so whatever it takes. Hey Snuggle, whats your due date hun?

I am going for the left, thats where my cervix opening is leaning more on. Plus, if the egg is going to pop out over there, I want to have a pool of :spermy: waiting!! :rofl:

I have tried a million different sites to track CM and CP and all that jazz. Well its just not working out well, so I started an excel sheet and put the cycle day, and all the info about CM and CP, and symptoms and O day and :sex: days. I am hoping I can keep track better so the next month (not that there will be a "next" month) I can compare!

ill go for the left as well since i dont have a ovary on right so its gotta come out of the left.

:hissy: my OH really pissing me off tonight he has drank a full btl of wine and is drunk...suprise! urgh i hate him when he is slobering his words out he makes me feel sick, i just told him to f*** of and not touch me cos he is wasted and i hate it.

:rofl: :rofl:

sorry Claire..I'm laughing at your previos post about the convo with OH...not the fact his had a bottle of wine and torturing the hell out you hun. But that convo was so funny as I may have had a few of those too. Can I just add that once I'm propped up DH is off for a smoke too. I can be bother claire when my DH is like that either...he turns me too. He's having a few tonight but he is in a good mood and not in a drunken slobbery way...actually I am having a bottle of beer too. Well I am off work since its St Paddys Days tomorrow :happydance: and I going to have to drown my Shamrock tonight rather than tomorrow since I'm back to work on Wed.

So...I better time it then that we BD at night just before I want to go to sleep...so I can sleep on my side with :spermy: inside. I normally do put a pair of cotton pants on after too...my AF ones or DH calls them my :spermy: catchers. But thats another task that DH does getting them back on for me. :laugh2: And what side you sleep on? Does that matter? Cos I think my cp is more to the right and I sleep on my left side!

Darn Calire, thats too bad your Oh is pissing you off. I hate when my DH is drunk too, he makes me crazy and I would rather he stayed away from me. He just gets so annoying!!
I guess it is late for you all.....I am still here at work, time to go home soon and cheer DH up! I am actually wanting :sex: this time, since it has been a while! Ha!

:rofl: glad i made u laugh irish, im glad your having a nice little beer since your of work, i have a weeks holiday this week from work its so nice. He has stopped slobering now and is watching 24!

conswalyla thats good its even better when u actually fancy it haha!!

Maybe he'll dose off watching it hun...thats what mine does.

or even better ill take the dogs to bed and just leave him

:rofl: I actually do this...if DH falls asleep I locked up the house and lift my sleeping Alfie and carry him to bed with me and DH is left to sleep on the chair...on the rare occasions he may get a blanket put over him. :rofl:

my OH goes mad when the dogs go upstairs he says there now allowed but as soon as he goes to work i go and let them up jack my staffie gets right under covers and snuggles right up to me he is lovely and warm and toby my little mongral sleeps on my pillow so im nice and warm from them both :)

DH was like that when Alfie was a pup. Alfie was a very good wee pup and we had his bed in the kitchen were he happily slept. But we only had him about 3 weeks when my daddy took really bad and passed away. I was in Belfast for about 2 weeks from the time we were in the hospital until after daddys funernal and when I got home I missed Alfie so much...or it was more a comfort thing I don't know. But that first night home I told DH to bring him up to bed...and he hasn't left.

He sometimes sleeps on my pillow above my head but most of the time he sleeps either on my side on DH's side with his head actually on the pillow just the way we do. He is tucked in to one of us when we are sleeping the in featal (sp) position it so cute.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that sounds like the cutest thing ever!!!

sorry about your dad babe xx

Heres just a few wee pics of him when he was a pup. :cloud9:

Attachments

• Alfie Again.jpg
    Alfie Again.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Image022.jpg
    Image022.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 2
oh mi gosh he is adorable!!!!!!!! i love dogs soooooo much!! i love all dogs!! he is seriously handsome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->