Cycle Buddies March 6 CD1 Going to get those Christmas Babies!!

Night night hun..I'm going to sign off too. I've work in the morning and actually won't mind reading a wee book tonight.

Hahaha, I can imagine the look on someones face if they saw a pic of your ewcm!! How would you explain that one?

I don't know how well it helps with my skin since I also use creams that work.....but I take it anyway, mainly for cm now.

my skin so itchy tonight :hissy: pissing me off, the cream im using at the mo is betnovate or sumthing but im going thru it so quickly its ridiculous ha

I am using....Dovonen....or something like that. Its expensive but after one day using it, I was almost clear!! I would get some of that, the tube lasts long because you don't need much, it is thick and stays on.

Well I am off to head home and get me some :spermy:!!

yeyy good luck will check in tomorow and see how u got on, dont give up without a fight xx

Watcha ladies. Its lunchtime so thought I'd say hi. Conswayla - best of luck for tonight's sesh.

Claire - I use betnovate and its worked a treat for my v personal itching - They said it was excema - not VD!
I had the most awful, embarrassing itching for about 5 years and used all kinds of creams - propaderm was the best. But then they stopped making it and they gave me betnovate instead - and the itching has just stopped! Its wonderous stuff!

Don't know if I should be happy or sad but my OH and I don't have a rampant sex life. To put it bluntly if we were 'not trying, not preventing' then I'd say we'd never have a baby. Its usually about 2-3 times a month - some months none and some months more.
Hmm... Maybe that's just 7 years of marriage !

Anyway... he's doing very well bless him - supplying the goods with no protest - usually getting it over with in a matter of minutes so I can prop myself up and watch a film in bed!

minimal :sex: month starts tomorrow with session 1 of 3 !

Well no good, I really think this won't be my month, I have been starting to think that for about 3 months now since that is when things went downhill with DH and the :sex: got harder and harder to get at. Why couldn't I have gotten pregnant during the months we were :sex: every 1-2 days???

Anyway last night DH got really sick....something he ate? I dunno, so he guessed that it was the "time" to start :sex: and we started to get there and he got sick and was throwing up!! SO needless to say I turned over ad cried :cry: This morning he wasn't any better (because I thought, maybe a morning romp) and I cried again. I am CD 13 today, had nice ewcm this morning, some O pains last night but this time on the left side. I dunno what to do, I think I have maybe one or 2 more nights left and this is what happens......its not meant to be maybe? I am 100% depressed today.

cazd - glad your man is perforing well for you, i wouldnt say my sex life is anything special like if i wasnt trying for a baby it would probs be once a week TOPS! we been together 7 and half year, hey maybe its the '7 year hitch' haha!! im just to tierd by the time i get to bed and so is OH he works very hard bless him. Anyway hope you catch that egg, bet you do seen as you didnt especially want a xmas baby haha.

Conswayla awww :( so sorry to here you OH has been so poorly :( bless him i bet he feels really bad about it, i know its so hard hun and this wont be any concelation but you can try again next month maybe he will be feeling a bit better then? And its not over yet you still have a couple of days and u only need one :spermy: if he is feeling better. And hey if not im sure ill be here to keep you company next month hugs i hope your feeling a little better as the day goes on xxxx

As for me ive been trying on all my summer clothes from last year and dedided i need to go bk on a diet, ha, they area little tight ive put on half a stone since last summer if i could just get that bk of again i will be happy, so im hitting the gym in the morning.!

Oh honey! So sorry - sounds like you're having such a bad time of it. :hugs:

Its so awful when its out of your control. Just remember Snug's stats it could still happen!

I really hope you can get back on track tonight - there's still every chance.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anyway hope you catch that egg, bet you do seen as you didnt especially want a xmas baby haha.

.....im hitting the gym in the morning.!

Yeah - i thought not having lots of pre-ov :sex: would be a real challenge but I'm finding it remarkably easy (Ha - say that now - not sure I'll be so calm and collected in 4 days time!)

Best of luck with the gym - I managed pilates last night but I'm hurting so much that I cancelled my place at 'bums & tums' tonight.
Hmmm... wonder if I can snuffle out some crisps instead!

Careful cause I made the mistake in not having pre-ov :sex: and now I may being ovulating and I haven't had any!!

Well, with the O pains I had last night, and the ewcm today (still no high cp) I think I may be O'ing or very close. I have no idea whats in store for tonight, DH is still very very sick. There is always next month.....but I would like to know that there is a chance this month!

Do you know... its not the nicest thought... but I just thought it... and I love to share...
Any chance you could lay him down and erm... help him along?
That'd take the strain off him! Haha

I have no idea when i OV'd and weve only properly dtd on the 8th march! but im having 'symptoms'

who knows!!

Do you know... its not the nicest thought... but I just thought it... and I love to share...
Any chance you could lay him down and erm... help him along?
That'd take the strain off him! Haha

:rofl: Well the was the plan!! But with the prefuse vomiting....it wasn't working out very well for us! I don't know we will see what tonight brings. I hope that he is feeling better, I offered to get him something for his stomach, but he said no he didn't need it! AHHHH, what a pain he is!

i have no idea.

maybe 7, maybe 4.

:huh:

Oh right, you did just say you weren't sure what day you O'd on. Well thats great you are feeling sympotoms, I hope you get your :bfp:!!

Oh Claire, the name of the cream is Elocom and not what I said before, and its amazing!

something is deff going on anyway, so we shall see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->