Cycle Buddies March 6 CD1 Going to get those Christmas Babies!!

Samzi i'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Conwayla M i hope your husband gets better soon

I'm just getting my ready to start the 2 ww:hissy:

Ohhh, Hope the 2ww isn't too bad for you gum!! I will be there soon.....well tomorrow cause I think I am O'ing right now....that is if I get some! Otherwise I will just be a moral support system :rofl:

hopefully you will get some :sex:
the next two weeks will be torture, i have a reunion on this weekend and i won't drink just in case. then when you don't drink it gets the tongue's wagging.i've not drank really for about a year, but the friends from the reunion don't know that, so i'm sure it will be a weekend of raised eyebrows.

my sister found out today has had an ectopic pregnancy she was nearly 8 weeks so she is devastated. they have given her some tablets to take and her body will reabsorb the foetus!!!

i'm going to try and start having some PMA and i'm sending you all good luck dust in the hope we get the :bfp: xxxx

Yes, I was always known as a casual drinker when we went places, now people always ask about it and not many know we are ttc. So thats a tough one, just tell people you are on medication for a sore back, or something and you will be off the hook for not drinking!

Sorry to here about your sister, thats terrible, she must be devistated.

Well I am going to try to get some.......not sure how DH is feeling, he said still :sick: :cry:

so sorry to here about your sister hun :(

samzi those symptoms sound fab!! :) xx

conswayala awww sorry your DH still feels sicky, i hope u mange to get sum :sex: xxx

Yes Samzi, those do sound great!!

I hope I can get some too, cause the thing is, I have had some great PMA this month, and I wouldn't want to waste it!!

yeah, how did it go hun? :hugs:

i am soo bloated today and have slight pains now and again. seem to be addicted to hot chocolate, which i dont normally drink!

Samzi - you're bloody pregnant ?! Love your wish ticker btw!

We're planning to do :sex: 1 of 3 tonight but I'm not so excited about it.
We have to do it though... 'cos otherwise OH said he'll 're-set' our TTC start date to April and it'll be forever 'till we can get our fertility tested. GRRRR

Conswayla - did you manage to get some last night? Hows your man feeling?

and im 'off' salt and vinegar crsips. i usually love them but today i could only handle a few then ive put them away!

goodluck with the bd'ing hun, catch that eggy! :dust::dust:

samzi Congratulations!! :happydance:think will rename you fertile myrtle.
xxx:

:spermy: :spermy: YAY!! DH was feeling a bit better and I got some!! I am pretty sure I ov today, or yesterday...........so here we go, hopefully it was enough!!

:yipee::yipee: can you try again tonight conswayla just for luck?

My OH on phone to docs at the min trying to get these results! :hissy:

I hope you get some good news Claire, let us know!
We may try again tonight, not sure but maybe. If not I know I have a chance atleast!
Weird though.....last night I had O pains in BOTH sides!!! Hmmmm
And today my CP is Very high and soft...good timing? I hope so!

Hi girls

Wwww sounds good conswayla those pains I mean - pleased that your DH was feeling better and you were able to get some :spermy: .......:happydance: Do you use OPK at all cause I am going to do one later - gotta hold my pee in a while longer yet :hissy:
Good luck clare on DH's results.....

AFM have got the dread thrush - AGAIN!!!:hissy: I'm sick of it by now. How the hell are you suppose to get down to some jiggy with a sore foo fee? I'll just have to grit my teeth and get through it I suppose...... had some :spermy:last night so am ok now till tomorrow night. God the things we women have to do eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->