Cycle Buddies March 6 CD1 Going to get those Christmas Babies!!

Claire hope your results were good x
sorry for this long winded email, so here goes ....
we were going to try and do it one more time tonight,but i'm so sore after the laparotomy, it wasn't even two weeks ago, so we just :sex: on the day the clear blue said i was ovulating which was tuesday. so once this month isn't going to get me a :bfp: even though i will still do the dreaded 2ww.

just another question as well, we will be heading into our 11th cycle of trying. do you guys have sex every day around your few fertile days or every second day? we were every day from day 7 up to 15 of my cycle and maybe twice on the days the clear blue said i was ovulating. is this too much?
should it be every second day. this is probably tmi but just wondering.
i doubt the one time we did it this month will get me the BFP. then again it only takes one :spermy:
my consultant said 6 months of more natural trying then on to other methods. In four weeks i'll be having my post op 6 week check up and he is going to show me how to start charting. little does he know i'm kinda charting myself already. not the temp but everything else.
sorry i realise i've just gone on and on.
my husband is bringing me out for dinner tonight so i'm looking forward to that. :happydance:

Well come and join us gumb69... We love to chart!
So don't hold back if you've got any questions about temping etc.

Any news claire?

And WELL DONE CONSWAYLA !!!

Had a massive stress this afternoon trying to put fancy code into a website I'm building.
Gave up in the end - they'll just have to lump it.
Dammit - I'm supposed to be all calm and serene ready to do the deed tonight.
Hmm - biscuits and coffee (decaf organic of course!) - that'll sort me out.

:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

F*****G DOCTORS!!!!!!!!!!

he rang and they said they were stil awaiting results (remember that the results were sent to the idiot do who knows nothing!) so they said ring again next week!!

So he rang the fertility clinic that he took the sample to in the first place and they said his results ALL of the results were sent bk 3 days after he had dropped the sample of, they werent allowed to tell him what they were though the doc has to look at them.

So he rang the GP surgery back and said he had spoken to the fertility clinic and they have sent the results, there is no more results to be sent and he said that they were his results he had a right to them and he didnt want to see the doctor that has ordered them, then he went of on a big rant saying the doctor was useless gave him a urine sample pot instead of a seman sample pot and told him to drop them bk into the surgery instead of telling him they had to be at the hosp in another town within 1 hour he told the receptionist he was useless. :rofl: she agreed he 'hadnt given him the correct instructions' and he was entilted to see another doctor about the results BUT this doctor has to take a look at them first cos he ordered them :hissy: so she has put a note on his desk (as he wasnt there) for tomorow saying there is no more results and to have a look at them to free them up for another doctor to see him. He has to ring bk tomorow afternoon! What a carry on i think he should complain about the doctor actually its not like they dont get a good wage and why should he get away with messing people around.

Conswayala go again tonight if u can xx

Honeybun awww u poor thing i hate thrush its awful hope it gets better soon

just another question as well, we will be heading into our 11th cycle of trying. do you guys have sex every day around your few fertile days or every second day? we were every day from day 7 up to 15 of my cycle and maybe twice on the days the clear blue said i was ovulating. is this too much? should it be every second day.

I'm going for minimal :sex: this time round - just 3 sessions around ov.
Doing it once or twice a day didn't work so its got to be worth a try.

The books say that its best to go for every other day - gives the man time to build up a good reserve!

:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

F*****G DOCTORS!!!!!!!!!!

OMG that's terrible!

That clinic sounds like a right shower....

So you've got to wait 'till tomorrow?! - Talk about stress affecting fertility - they're not doing you any favours at all.
If I were you I'd storm down there and tell him exactly what you think!

gum69 sounds like your doing it to much, if you know when you ovulate then i would start around 2-3 days before and the day ov ovulation and the day after just for luck, i think every other day in that time frame would be ok. But hey dont listen to me it hasnt got me no where!! haha!

cazd i carnt wait to write my letter to the practice manager about his incompetence! just want to get the results 1st he obviously just carnt be arsed to go thru results so has just put that note on computer to give him more time and he still hasnt looked at them. Im so stressed thank god im not on ovulating week. Hopefully we will have sum answers tomorow although im not sure i would even trust him to read the TBH

Yeah - that's disgusting treatment. Somethings got to be done about it - I bet you're not the only one whos been left hanging.
Well I really hope you hear something tomorrow - and it'd better be good news!

claire that is horrible and you have every right to have his chart transferred to another dr. If you were to go to another clinic they have to send everything over, so I would fight this one hard, her excuse is lame.

A question for you guys....

We've just calculated a prospective due date of 15th December (actually... that's not too bad!)

Babycentre sets conception date as last AF date. So... by their calculations I'm 1 week pregnant.

We all know that the first 12 weeks are 'risky' but is that counted from CD1, or from actual conception?

cazd, good question actually have no idea of the answer thou haha but will be intresting to know. Did u get your 1st :sex: session done last night?? xx

Yes - we did do it but strangely - under my OH's insistance!

I was all ready to drop off to sleep and just give this month a miss. But he got all amorous so we did it. I didn't prop my hips up at all - just slept on my left side (and snug was right... none came out!).
When we walked Trudy this morning I asked him what happened and he said he new we were supposed to :sex: and he didn't want to miss ov!
Its lovely that he made a move to make a baby - 'cos before then its always been me... asking for it.

Any news on your results yet Claire?

aww caz that is so sweet its so good that he is taking time to think about when you need to it etc :)

No news on results yet waiting for him to come home from work to give them a ring, he wasnt meant to be working at all this week but he has had to work every single day as he has had lots of emerganices, nevamind. Im trying to find the energy to clean my house...haha

Claire~ I hope you get some answers soon, it is terrible what these doctors are doing! Like they don't have time to check the results?? Makes me angry!!

Gum~ Ever second or 3rd day around O should do it, I know some people that were :sex: everyday, and once they slowed it down to every 3rd day, they got pregnant right away. Not sure if thats connected or not.

Cazd~The count from your the first day of your LMP in pregnancy, because they can never bee 100% sure when you ovulated. So techincally there is no such thing being 1-2 weeks pregnant because your not actually pregnant then. When I was pregnant, my due date change by 2 weeks according to my ultra sound (2 weeks later that is) and my son was born one day early. I hope that makes sense. The just could it from your LMP because it is easier to count from that day until they do a u/s

Well just got it the once this month, I am sure I Ov yesterday so I am 1 dpo today! Not sure if the one time will do it for me either......but I did lay on my back for a few with my bum propped up, then I layed on my side for an hour and nothing fell out!! Great tip Snuggle!! I am very excited about this month....

Claire - that's great news :wohoo:
Conswayla 1 dpo i think i'm 2-3 dpo. so we are in the same boat. so we should find out at about the same time. please god

Claire - that's great news :wohoo:
Conswayla 1 dpo i think i'm 2-3 dpo. so we are in the same boat. so we should find out at about the same time. please god

Oooh, yes we are, we can symptom spot together :rofl:!!!!!!!!!!!

:winkwink:Cazd - i forgot to say as well, that is very cute of your OH. Bless. you never know it might have worked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->