Cycle buddies Testing V-Day - Late Feb - March

Yvie

Reaction score
Looking for anyone testing that week , :witch:Due on the 18th, New to the Site :)

I have a average 24 day cycle, on cycle #2, been cramping since 4dpo, but its mild, nothing like AF,more like O cramp, wich never last more then a day. i've also been peeing a bit more. (tmi) . Just trying not to read too much into what i'm feeling but FXs!!!

:dust:

Hey there...........
i am also a 25-28 daycycle andwillbe testing either thursday or friday.( i have 3 tests somybe even wed)
i am on cycle 8.but 1st cycle with preseed and op test that showed a strong surge on sunday at 2pm.
I'm very anxious to test asap as I have had an O spot that ay have turned into IB last Sat.
I am confused but will have an answer very soon!!!!!
good luck to you when you POAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome a fellow Canadian! keep me posted hun i'd love to know how it goes! i'm thinking i'll test on the 19th if AF dosent show up first. FXS!!! still have those ov type mild cramps, they havent stoped for the last 4-5 days. really hoping this is it.

hi im kirsty due af on the 23rd jan will also be testing next week have already poas at only 5dpo couldnt resist it . but will try and hold out now until at least 9dpo which will be on fri. good luck to eveyone.

Ah quail.......5dpo....hehehe that what happenswhen we have too many tests laying around...hehe
I ad an ealry AF last cycle...and seeing red is so much better then seeing that negative test. i am too anxious to tet this time though so will be starting 9dpo .....i cannot wait...
even though I know it may be too early....oh wellll....

Well its early and my ride into work just called in sick so far no luck finding another ride Boo! i have less to do at work then i do if i stay home! id rather be going in i think,
I'm still having the cramping and im 9 dpo, i just dont have any tests lying around lol. i'm waiting for AF then i'll test.

Well I am 7dpo and if I go 33 days (like last cycle) I will test on Tuesday 21st :happydance::happydance:

Hoping the supplements and acupuncture I have had have extended the cycles like it did last month - god this 2WW is driving me mad and still have a week to go :hissy:

hi well i have had some spotting so dont know if af is gonna turn up early but not due till next week. let me know your thoughts on this as it is really strange. started with light orangey coloured spotting this morning which seems to have stopped now but its a week before im due i wonder if its because im still breastfeeding my six month old. any ideas.thanks,kirsty

Quail I have had the same.........slight spotting around O time...monday/tuesday....then it got heavier on sat ( Implantation bleed I am hoping) now its on and off...mostly pink and old brown. NONE this morning though on cd8....getting really really slight AF type cramps.
I tested at 8 or 9 dpo....kind of early but I had to know....:bfn: so will keep you updated on test results. I have never spotted this long...usually 2 days before af arrives..but not a week.
I am kind of stressed so maybe thats why.....I'm not really sure but I am counting on a bg juicey egg popped out ( caused the first day of spot) then the rest of it was form bean getting comfy!!!!!!!!!
Good luck hun and I hope you don't stress to much about it!!!!!!
p.s. google isn't much help..haha

FXS!! and of course lots and lost of baby dust to everyone :) i still have the twinges and I'm about 10 dpo. trying not to test until i can't stand it anymore lol.
I've had light spotting 4 to 6 dpo and at 4 dpo m twinges / cramps ( nothing like AF) started. hoping for the best!!! Cmon stick bean stick!

im glad its not just me then lol. i will keep you all updated on my progress ive never had spotting before when ive been pregnant so i dont hold out much hope. but then surely af wouldnt arrive a week early it never has before. dont know what to think. when you testing again,chillbilly fx for you x

I think I will test on cd24,cd25, and cd26..hehehe
Not sure what days...maybe thursday, friday, sat.......

lol all of the above?! hehe i want to test today but hubby said he's not going to get me any tests till i'm past my AF day so lol i guess its better anyways.

Yvie........i could mail you some express post!!!!!!!!!!
hehehehe
that'll teach him......
but honestly.....its probably better to wait......
What day are you due again????/
I have been buyin a 2 pack form walmart...its only 25umil so earliest is maybe 2 days before AF not the 4 they adverise..BUT only cos $10 for the 2.
I think dollar store ones are 10umil...so even better...
I used to be stuck at home with no car and no pharmacy around....so if I didnt have any tests I was stuck.......lol now i work in a pharmacy so all the tests I can get my hands on....hehe

well ive just tested again!:bfn: couldnt help myself still too early though really . no spotting now at all . anyone had any experiance of implantation bleeding how common is it? and how soon after would you get a:bfp: thanks for any help .x

:O ChillBilly don't tell me that haha! but it is for the best really. he's looking out for me lol plus he knows how obsessive i can get so i think its for the best lol I'm Due on the 18th, and im guessing workng at shoppers ur getting them!
Busses are on Strike in Ottawa so im not getting around much. since the 10th December can you imagine. just Crazy!
But ill wait for AF, and then test lol

Hi Ladies,

i hope i can join you all in the "testing" countdown. my cycle is 34 days and to be quite honest, i am not really sure when i ovulated. i did the computer calculations and basically "practised" with my hubby as much as possible!!! :happydance:

My :witch: is due on the 22nd of January. I was thinking of testing this week and yet I'm so scared of getting that freggin :bfn: ... i was thinking of just holding off ... sooooo confused!!!!

anyone else test lately?

Hi Ladies,

i hope i can join you all in the "testing" countdown. my cycle is 34 days and to be quite honest, i am not really sure when i ovulated. i did the computer calculations and basically "practised" with my hubby as much as possible!!! :happydance:

My :witch: is due on the 22nd of January. I was thinking of testing this week and yet I'm so scared of getting that freggin :bfn: ... i was thinking of just holding off ... sooooo confused!!!!

anyone else test lately?

I'm ona 33 day cycle and testing will be Wednesday 21st if I wait til day :witch: is due!

If you test early and get a :bfp: there is a risk it can be a chemical pregnancy and become a :bfn: and I couldn't bare the disappointment so wiating as long as poss!

Good luck ladies :hug:

well ladies i have had a bit more light bleeding this evening but did a test anyway and got a faint :bfp: so now i dont know what to think any ideas? weird as i had a chemical last month and it wasnt like this. i had a negative this am but got a positive this pm i would have thought if it was chemical i wouldnt have got a positive after the negative as im bleeding please share your views on ths thanks,kirstyx

i think i am about 8 dpo coulld af come this soon after o thanks,ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->