Cycle buddies Testing V-Day - Late Feb - March

LOL no other way to say it! hubby said to test but i told him im waiting till Vday, he laughed and said im kicking the poas addiction haha!

you're stronger then me...hahaha
i have used 3 tests so far....thinkign I am 25 day cycle.....
then had a dream I got BFP so tested again....then used the last one yesterday.
ahhhhhhhhhh
I am weak and i did see a line 3 days after first test..hahaha but that doesn't count.

I have been spotting but only when I wipe or check inside with Toilet paper.
cramping for 2 mornings only.never during day.
I'm just waiting for a late AF...
I sold a pregnancy test at work tonight and felt so bad knowing AF may come for me soon...hate it...

:hug:to those of you who already have AF...
[-o< to everyone waiting to test!!!!
and :finger::grr::witch:
stay away

well AF didnt come last night so FXs!! now i gotta get through today!!

Well girls,

Are we good to go? Sticks at the ready....one.....two.....three......

Anyone feeling pregnant? I don't, but scared to test. Don't know how I'll handle disappointment tomorrow.

All the very, very best to all V-Day testers. I am excited about reading the first BFP results of the day.

LOL SS xxx

For those who join in on the V-day POAS party and get their :bfp: . You are welcome to post your results here:

V-DAY POAS Party BFP Results

Good luck everyone!

:dust::dust::dust:

Thanks for the post sugglebot! today was crazy again :( So ladies we can use the thread sugglebot created for the BFP's as were not suposed to post them in the main thread :)
So remember to add the thread! and then we can all post tomorrow morning woot!

I'm still spotting now and then, i should of started yesterday, still nothing though so
FXS!!

Oh Yvie.i hope she stays away........
I think I am getting more spotting and its getting a bit heavier with cramps...so I think this cycle is over. Unless my cramps and spotting magically disappear.........I'm out. and won;t be testing on Sat.

Ill be watching for some :bfp: on sat though...after work.

good luck girls.....
Stay away :witch:...leave me friends alone..:hissy:

AF Showed up so off to the next cycle! sucks she's 2 days late but I'm happy she finally started!! off to the next cycle, and hopefully a BFP for march. Who els is still alive?
I'll update the thread for March testers :)

AF Showed up so off to the next cycle! sucks she's 2 days late but I'm happy she finally started!! off to the next cycle, and hopefully a BFP for march. Who els is still alive?
I'll update the thread for March testers :)

:hugs: sorry to hear she got you...

thanks :) its sucks but id rather she be on time then not lol. Fresh new cycle to worry about now! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->