Cycle buddies Testing V-Day - Late Feb - March

Aw quail....hope that :bfp: gets darker....test again tommorrow with first morning urie...or FMU.
chemicals start out as + then later tests will become negative.
They say red blood is bad.....so if your spotting brown or pink..try not to stress.....if you test again positive then call you Dr. (p.s. I have also read about women spotting red and having a healthy baby 9 months later)
please keep us updated...
I hope you are one of the first spotters to get a :bfp:
hehe

thanks,chillbilly do you think it could be implantation bleeding? would af start 8dpo? thanks for any advice. are you testing tommorow let me know and good luck x:happydance:

From what I have googled Implant can be form 6-14 days after ovulation......but usually 8-10..
AF can come early ..late...or even just for 1 day...
She can be an evil :witch:
or a wonderful:witch: when she takes a vacation for 9months..lol

I'm goign to wait til friday/sat......I just googled my test brand and it looks like it really doesn't read anything til AF due.....I can't buy any from work ( i get 30% off hehe ) as I don't want anyone to know......so I may try another brand just to make sure I have a good one and not a cheapie...lol
Oh the joys of 2ww,.......
I do have a symptom.......my nipples were stinging in the shower tonight....BUT I went braless today so they may have been extra sensitive because of that.
1 symptom of AF that I have't had yet...loose bm....sorry tmi....but I always get gassy and diarreha. So.........time will tell

I need to stay away from google though..i am a bit obsessed...
Quail I won't be online til tommorrow night so when I get home from work..I will look for your results!!!!!!!!
good luck hun!!!!

Hi ladies! i've been crashing early lately! and work's been too busy for me to post in the daytime :(
Quail i have my fingers and toes crossed for you ! :) when are you testing again?
AF is due sunday for me, hoping it wont show. I've had twinges for the past 5 days, and i had 4 days where i've been totally famished! now its regular Appetite again.

Hello Everyone,

I have been ttc for 3 cycles. I am somewhere between 5-7 dpo ovulation based on just charting and "feeling" O pains. I did buy a BBT but just started using it so no real data from that.

I want to test in the worst way as I have been having tugging/cramping, mild nausea today.

Quail good luck! :af:

Welcome to BnB OpheliaX :) Yeah i havent been charting much myself. And i'm trying to refrain from testing until sunday at least. maybe Monday if i can. FXs! and lots of baby dust to all of you girlies!

Hi!

I'm due on the 18th. I'm gonna try my best not to test for a few days just incase :witch: shows up.

I'd love to have a cycle buddy. Feels a bit lonely!! I've only just come off the pill but last time I did it I conceived straight away. Just hoping for the best now!

hi all well i have tested about half adozen times today all positive but some very faint so still unsure yet. the spotting is still on though it is just when i wipe so a bit light for:witch: even had a very very faint:bfp: on a ic which i never get unless pregnant,but i did have a chemical last month. i am about 8/9dpo i also did a opk just to see and the test line is quite dark not as dark as the control line but not far off,thanks for all the well wishes babydust to all will keep you updated. cant wait for you to test chillbilly. i even got a faint line on a boots test which says test when af due so you never know chillbilly i say:test:

Welcome RaeRae :) FXs for you and lots of baby dust!! i know how you feel i'm hoping this month is the good month. and im wishing that AF will stay away!! It's so anoying tio have to wait for 2 weeks, and my hubby won't let me go get a test until my AF date is passed lol (maybe best for me i think so i won't tell him i agree shhhh).

hi all well i have tested about half adozen times today all positive but some very faint so still unsure yet. the spotting is still on though it is just when i wipe so a bit light for:witch: even had a very very faint:bfp: on a ic which i never get unless pregnant,but i did have a chemical last month. i am about 8/9dpo i also did a opk just to see and the test line is quite dark not as dark as the control line but not far off,thanks for all the well wishes babydust to all will keep you updated. cant wait for you to test chillbilly. i even got a faint line on a boots test which says test when af due so you never know chillbilly i say:test:

Ooooo faint :bfp:sounds good to me! lucky Quail! so happy for you and that bean better stick!!

Awwww thank you! I only found this place yesterday and I'm already hooked!

I did 2 tests earlier in the week. Both :bfn: I'm really gutted but I'm still clinging onto that little bit of hope I have left! My boobs have been so sore and I never get that even before AF comes.

I know I'm probably not this month but I know I'll still be gutted when the :witch: shows up.

Well ladies....I think she is on her way............getting bright red spot now.
If she shows,...i will lock her up in the closet..or maybe even garage as its been way below freezing here last few days....I'll freeze the bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL
it worked last time..and almost all my cycle buddies got a :bfp:
Quail I am so happy your're seeing more positives....stick bean stick...we want strong dark lines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
welcome to the newer cycle buddies....raeRae....good luck testing.but most girls don't see any lines before 9dpo....but fingers crossed

Sorry chilly that you are spotting. I am desperately tying to hold out till next monday....

Well I couldn't help it I tested I know it is way too early AF due Jan 24th but I was so convinced last night tha I tested this AM and of course :bfn:

:blush:

what and idiot.

so sorry chillbilly ! update. i am still spotting sometimes quite red but did get a faint line on a frer but i think she is gonna show up full force soon mabye its a chemical again i wouldnt think implantation spotting would be red but still early for af very confused! feel very down today as i really thought this could be it. but would expect the tests to get darker and there not. any ideas?

Quail Sorry to hear about the spottng. Is your cycle usually very regular? I am between 27 and 28 days lately. I estimate I am somewhere between 6 and 9 dpo. You are due a day before me so I would think a faint positive is still a good thing.

Try to stay positive (no pun intended) I was sort of down about my :bfn: this morning and am still hoping for a :bfp:

Cramping (well more like pain), fatigue and backache today.

Can implantation be felt? It has been seven years since I was preggo.

:hug:

I'm going to try and be good and not test til thursday if af doesn't show!

How can you stand it Rae? I will be dying this weekend!

How can you stand it Rae? I will be dying this weekend!

TBH the thought of waiting til thursday is driving me nuts already!! The thing is that tests are so expensive I can't afford to do them a lot. Also I think I would be less disappointed by seeing the :witch: than getting a :bfn: so I'm giving her a chance to check in first.

I think I'm getting a lot of symptoms but who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->