Cycle buddies Testing V-Day - Late Feb - March

I think if I don't get a BFP this cycle I am goign to look into ordering the HPTs in bulk or something. The stores are ridiculous.

hi everyone.well ive done another test still faint:bfp::happydance:spotting has settled again! does anyone know if you can spot on and off for quite a few days with implantation. feel very bloated and had a awful headache today.opheliax my cycle has only just returned as im breastfeeding i can sometimes have longer cycles but never had one that would be this short.the ics are hardly showing yet the pound shop ones which are 25miu are giving me a faint positve but the ics are supposed to be 10miu what gives! the frer was faint but clearly there .how long could they take to get stronger? i am about 9dpo now.if this was a chemical would af show this early or would you normally expect it around due date?thanks ladies:dust:

I would say try with your FMU and see what happens. I read that some of the ICS require you to keep them in the urine longer and then take close to 5 minutes to show anything.

I spotted for a couple of days with my son.

I spotted as well butt a bit earlier on. No kidding the store prices are ridiculous :( eBay usually you can get some in bulk :)

well im out:witch:has definatley arrived my lines must of been evaps back to cd1 must only have a 3 week cycle good luck to all you ladies testing soon

well im out:witch:has definatley arrived my lines must of been evaps back to cd1 must only have a 3 week cycle good luck to all you ladies testing soon

Awwwwe :cry: :hug: Sorry to hear hun :( FXs for the new cycle.
:hissy: that :witch:

update!well the:witch:never came just very pale brown spotting so dont know if that is just my af or if im still in with a chance still only 10/11dpo so fx does anyone know if you can spot on and of for like 4/5 days with implantation?thanks for any help fx for everyone.

I spotted for a few days with my my son. But I don't know how long.

Another :bfn: for me today. Only been temping a few days but my temp shot up this morning to FX.

:witch: hasn't shown up here yet and she is due today. Still giving her til Thursday to show up before I do a test.

RaeRae you are brave!

That she is!! i tested today and :bfn::hissy:
but :witch: hasn't shown up yet so i have that lil' bit of hope.
i should of done like you RaeRae and waited till Thursday. I'm just on AF watch right now.

:hug: and hang in there girls! :hugs:

Well I will join you ladies here....

:witch: due today1/18/2009 has not arrived yet!
did do a test today :bfn::bfn::hissy: was soo convinced it was going to be :bfp:..I have had severe bloating, cramping, slight nausea, and tender bbs!! how many more symptoms do I need! I feel as if i am going crazy!
I am not going to give up yet not until my :witch: appears or I get my:bfp:

To all who are TCC
:dust::hug:

TCC for our 2nd miracle!

Same here, @@'s just started feeling really heavy though, and ive had some cramping as well but i'm thinking it was all in my mind maybe? :cry: not over will the :witch: shows her face :coffee:

My back is killing me, I have been hot flashing all day. My temp spiked this morning, bbs are huge and I am just hoping for BFP

Good luck girls.........
Its horrible to see all those negative tests when you have all those symptoms.....
the wait for AF is sooooooooooo long and torturous.....but its so much better to see her then to see another :bfn:
Your symptoms sound really good!!!!!! sore backs..big heavy boobs....
Mine seem to deflate around AF time

I hope you both get your :bfp: soon!!!!!!!

Due yesterday, still waiting. I MUST BE STRONG!!!!

Well ladies the :witch: showed this morning:hissy:So Im out for this one...
Hope you all get your :bfp: FX'S ladies!!
:dust:

Trying for our 2nd Miracle!!

I caved! I bloody caved and I got a stupid :bfn:.

It's my own fault. This is why they mustn't have a chemist on my way home from work. I'm pretty gutted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->