Cycle buddies Testing V-Day - Late Feb - March

Hey if you all want we can Create our on Little Team and keep in touch that way as well? (like team jelly belly) We just need to find a name and i'll start the Thread for all of us to keep in touch :) let me know! I could also change the Title of this Thread to reflect the new Team name if anyone is up for that :)

We def. need a team name...Lets do it!! LOL

Heres to V-Day:bfp::happydance:

lol man work sucks i havent had time for anything this week! makes that 2ww go by so much faster :)

HOw are all you ladies holding up? poas party on Vday Woot! lol

I've been workign too much as well......6days straight then 2 days off...but I slept in til 11 both days and didn;t get much done..haha
I'm off this weekend....maybe paint my room.....Is it ok to be around paint when TTC or on 7dpo???
Im nto sure but am getting tired of lookign at white walls...and OH is useless with paint...he makes a mess..haha
I have some picture frames to make as well...so maybe I'll do that..less work and more fun.
yvie- we are both same dpo of same cycle day.......
how are you feeling so far..I have been feeling a tiny bit crampy....like the type you get 3 days before AF. Weird...
ot sure if close to implant...I'm tyrign to not think about it....
This cycle no spot...YAY!!!! Last cycle spotted nonstop form cd15 til AF showed cd 26.

Isn't the 2ww so much fun.......

You ladies are all ahead of me. I can't test on V-day because as of right no O which means I would only be about 1 week post O on V day. Oh well good luck to everyone not too much longer now.

Chilly - There is special paint you can buy I forget the name of it they have it at home depot it is safer.

I've been workign too much as well......6days straight then 2 days off...but I slept in til 11 both days and didn;t get much done..haha
I'm off this weekend....maybe paint my room.....Is it ok to be around paint when TTC or on 7dpo???
Im nto sure but am getting tired of lookign at white walls...and OH is useless with paint...he makes a mess..haha
I have some picture frames to make as well...so maybe I'll do that..less work and more fun.
yvie- we are both same dpo of same cycle day.......
how are you feeling so far..I have been feeling a tiny bit crampy....like the type you get 3 days before AF. Weird...
ot sure if close to implant...I'm tyrign to not think about it....
This cycle no spot...YAY!!!! Last cycle spotted nonstop form cd15 til AF showed cd 26.

Isn't the 2ww so much fun.......

Well i'm at 7 or 8 DPO, and i just had some spotting? Hopefully it's a good sign?? i don't normaly spot till a day before my AF so im hoping! my friend just got her first US i'm exited for her! now i have to plan a shower! :p

Looks like we are all having a bit of stuff going on 7-8dpo i have had some light cramping..no spotting but hope this is it!! FX's Crossed ladies!!

Heres to V-Day:bfp:

Looks like we are all having a bit of stuff going on 7-8dpo i have had some light cramping..no spotting but hope this is it!! FX's Crossed ladies!!

Heres to V-Day:bfp:

Yeah no kidding! i hope its a good sign, i also have lots of CM? (TMI)
more then usual so i'm keeping everything i can crossed!!

:dust: for everyone and :hugs: all around!

hi ladies well :witch: got me today so now on cd1 only having 20-24 day cycles does anyone know if this would affect ovulation as im also feeding my 7 month old.thanks,ladies

hi ladies well :witch: got me today so now on cd1 only having 20-24 day cycles does anyone know if this would affect ovulation as im also feeding my 7 month old.thanks,ladies

Hi Quail! i'm on 24 - 25 day cycle, and i seem to have a normal Luteal phase, (14 days) so it just makes it that i O almost after my AF is over.
So far it hasent affected my O chances, i just do sooner after AF then some people.

well im only on cd2 but according to ff i need to start bd tonight dont know how im gonna manage that as af is here with a vengence any ideas? [hahaha]

well im only on cd2 but according to ff i need to start bd tonight dont know how im gonna manage that as af is here with a vengence any ideas? [hahaha]

LOl i'm guessing FF is slightly off track? lol just slightly. maybe keep inputing everyday seeing as your cycle seemed maybe longer then usual last month? really not sure.:muaha:

OOOooooooh spotting and cramping at 7dpo. sounds good ladies. especially the extra CM.

i had some slight cramping at 5dpo. No spotting which is good for me.....last month I spotted from cd15 til AF which was a little scarey and annoying.................
So I have been craving salty chips... ot sure if I am lacking soemthing inmydiet....but it has never been that bad.
Just a few more days to go... i am supposed to test next sat BUT may actually try one on Friday....i work at 8am Sat and don't want to test and run!!!!!!
Goodluck girls..I have a good feelign about this cycle for all of us!!!!!!

Latest i'm due is the 13th im going to try really hard not to test before Vday!
Yeah the spotting was yesterday and today, although it has stopped completely by now.
FXS!!! sucks you have to work on saturday too :(

ya I would prefer to have the day off...test in the morning...jump into bed with OH and show him a :bfp: test
But will have to change it to meeting him after work on Friday..and then showing him his present and test!!!!!!!!
PLUS i get to test 1 day early...hahahahaha

I sure do like staying up past 12am so my ticker is one day later..hahahaha
21 days out of possible 26 or 27 day cycle...
getting close

Ahh this waiting is driving me insane...slowly!! Haha
Still have some very slight dull ache..havent had any spotting and really not alot of cm eithier but my cervix seems to have risen up a bit?? idk!
FX'S Crossed ladies!!!

Here's to V-Day :bfp:

I'm going nuts i'm hoping it is, but im always thinking im jinxing it lol!!!
i want to know now!!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->