Cycle buddies Testing V-Day - Late Feb - March

Looks like we are all 4 days til testing.......hehe
I haven't had any PMS this week either..usually the week before AF I am super bitch!!!!!
Forget Friday..i am testing thursday,...hahahahaha

Hello ladies (pokes head round door)

Can I join you? I am due to test Valentine's Day too - day 28 of 28 day cycle. I have had no AF symptoms either and usually feel bloated, sore @@s and narky etc about 7 or so days beforehand. Been feeling bit icky ever so slightly nauseous since Friday which only goes away temporarily when I have something to eat.Slight pulling/twingy OP feeling on left side of tum, just under hipbone. Hmmmmmmm....

I will not test before Saturday, tho'!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL VALENTINE'S TESTERS-MAY THIS BE THE VALENTINE'S DAY TO REMEMBER!

LOL S.S xx

Hey ladies, I am excited for next Saturday too! Good luck to you all!

:witch:
Hello ladies (pokes head round door)

Can I join you? I am due to test Valentine's Day too - day 28 of 28 day cycle. I have had no AF symptoms either and usually feel bloated, sore @@s and narky etc about 7 or so days beforehand. Been feeling bit icky ever so slightly nauseous since Friday which only goes away temporarily when I have something to eat.Slight pulling/twingy OP feeling on left side of tum, just under hipbone. Hmmmmmmm....

I will not test before Saturday, tho'!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL VALENTINE'S TESTERS-MAY THIS BE THE VALENTINE'S DAY TO REMEMBER!

LOL S.S xx

Of Course!! i'm holding off till Saturday as well!!
:muaha:

So tempting to test before!! :hissy:
I don't have many symptoms, but usualy i would of bit someones head off by now at work and ive been in a chipper mood! Ive been unusualy tired again, but it might all be in my head. Ive also been bloated,
and Gassy (TMI i know but its very unusual for me). FXsed for Everyone!
:dust: :dust:

Hoping for :bfp:'s for Vday! and :witch: STAY AWAY!!!

:ninja:
Hey ladies, I am excited for next Saturday too! Good luck to you all!

Welcome to the Thread!! :hugs:

Ladies! we should maybe find a Team name lol
Any Ideas? Team Sassy? The Diamonds? i dunno im just throwing ideas out there. It would be nice to have a Thread thats Easily identifyable.
Team Vday?! lol

We could also exchange MSN Messenger id's too keep in touch? just an Idea. :)

Can you all tell i'm bored today? i've done all my work :ninja: and i want my shift to end!

Hmmmmmmmmmm,

What about Team "Red Roses For Me"? Or would that be too much of a mouthful to say, what with our impending excitement? :o)

S S xx

<peeks in> hey there, i think my af is due on the weekend, i had vowed to hold out until 'V-Day' for testing if i possibly can ..... you are all sounding like you are full of great-sounding symptoms! i havent really had any ..... what a lovely idea to have bfp red roses!

Forget the Team here in cycle buddies..
SAVE it for first tri buddies..hehe
just kidding.....well maybe not.....theres been a few early testers from a Valentines day POAS thread and they have all been positive....so looks like we are on a :bfp: streak!!!!!

I just realized I joined Band B officailly on v-day last year....didn't TTC until june though...
wow time sure does fly by......I have seen alot of :bfp: become 'birth announcements'
I really have my fingers crossed that this is my last cycle in TTC......not that i don't enjoy chatting but....I'm ready for a change of scenery!!!!!!
So Tuesday is cd24......out of a possible 26 to 28 day cycle....so 2-4 more days til testing.......4days to be safe!!!!! BUT I am going to cave...i just know it...I'll end up buying a double pack and using it soon..hahaha save the digi til v-day.
Ohhh i am weak

bump.....
and I think I have my msn addy on my profile if anyone wants to chat.......

I'm not very creative with cycle buddy names though...so cant help out much with that!

La la la la la..this is driving me completely batty!! :rofl::rofl:

Well today is cd24 for me and nothing yet..Im hoping that we sent the B***of a :witch: PACKING!!! Hows everyone else holding up??
I really dont think these next couple of days are gonna go fast enough!!

Heres to all of our V-Day:bfp:

Yup! Creeping closer to THE DAY! Been distracting myself in work, so mind is sorta off the topic till I come home and log-on here in the evenings, then become obsessed again.

Still no PMT symptoms, nada, nothing, zilch, inside of a Polo Mint....Now is that good or is that bad? Obssess, obssess, obssess. Normally I am gobbling every carbohydrate known to man :pizza::pizza: (and not known to man yet), narking at the kids, narking at Hubby, sleeping in the spare bedroom...Instead, rather strangely feeling chipper, serene and boyant.

Still feel a twingy, pulling, panging feeling not unlike O pains on left side-now I can't have been O-ing since 30th January???? Haven't experienced this before. Don't remember last preganancy 11 years ago apart from being desparately ill with MS, don't recall any symptoms till after missed :witch:

I have a FRER in my gym bag AND I WILL NOT TEST BEFORE SATURDAY!

C'mon girls let's be strong together!

Enough about me. How are all the rest of the V-Day girlies coping?

LOL SS xx

PS How do i get my ticker up???

Its such a long wait til sat.........too long.....

I've been getting morning cramps..they disappear by noon....thats how my witch says HELLO.....

Not feeling too good about this cycle as when I do an internal toilet paper check..i see a bit of pinky brown cm.
So if this one doesn't work then I will be contacting a fertility clinic as per my Dr.

As far as tickers go.. i just went to a site that does them...and them copied the "link" that they give you and paste it in my signature.

Good Luck everyoe. V day will be a little too soon for me but I am thiking I might anyway.

Ophelia-Do it, do it, DO IT....join us!!! :happydance:

Not testing, not testing lala laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. 2 days to go!

Still no symptoms. Still no PMS. Keep prodding boobs and jumping up and down to see if they're sore.They're not. Wonder if the EPO keeps them PMS free? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Has anyone given in and had a peeky pre-V day testy-westy?

DH has endearingly asked "Are you up the duff yet?" Charming. I know he means well.....

LOL SS xx

bump.....
and I think I have my msn addy on my profile if anyone wants to chat.......

I'm not very creative with cycle buddy names though...so cant help out much with that!

Thats ok im thinking maybe after everyone's tested lol for the team name. Im iffy on my symptoms i was tryng hard not to test, and ive got myself convinced im going to start AF tomorrow so lol. She was due today but i could be on a 25 day cycle instead of 24 :muaha:

I'm not sure i added my msn to my profile but i will now for those interested in adding me :) i can't msn from work though, but i can use these forums! i just dont always have the time to be on here ARG.

well girls the :witch: got me today!! :hissy::hissy::hissy:

owelll guess it just wasnt our cycle...will chug ahead to the next one and do it!!

Hows everyone else holding up???

well girls the :witch: got me today!! :hissy::hissy::hissy:

owelll guess it just wasnt our cycle...will chug ahead to the next one and do it!!

Hows everyone else holding up???

Sorry lilysmommy!! :hugs:

im holding up barely! im on :witch: watch lol ive been spotting a bit since yesterday and today every hour im going to the bathroom checking lol (tmi?) so far its just spotting still
then i gotta survive tomorrow?! :dohh:

LOL no other way to say it! hubby said to test but i told him im waiting till Vday, he laughed and said im kicking the poas addiction haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->