Cycle Buddies..Tww Buddies...Soon2b Bump Buddies!

AF Finally arrived today after taking a break since September!lol

hello ladies well went to the fs yesterday and i am not happy at all. he said he will not unblock my left tube because when i ov the right tube will pick it up it i ov on the left side. he said it makes no sense to unblock it considering i have a right one open..:growlmad: i am pissed but what can i do?? arggg

well i am still checking into a second opinion. the IUI is US$350.00 here but the IVF is done overseas. how much does it cost where you are...Mmm and what state/country are you in too.

Hi Ladies :hugs:,
I am doing ok, CD110, but not giving up yet...I have a NEW fs doctor appointment on 1/27, I decided after a month break to give this baby thing one more try...I just couldn't give up after almost 4 years of trying because one dr. wanted to be a butt with me and say mean things to us...It just motivated me to get another doctor and push forward...hopefully they will give me something to bring that :witch: down :shrug:

35_smiling: I am so sorry to hear about your fs appointment, sometimes doctors can be so insensitive to what we are going through...I definitely think you should go for a second opinion.

Vrainoire: :wohoo: on af finally coming, and on being 2 dpo, everything crossed for you girl, I hope you get your :bfp:

want2b: Happy 9 weeks, time is flying so fast for you, I am so happy things are moving along great :happydance:, I have to keep focused, I really want to join you with a bump

hopin2b: how are you doing mama? hows that bump??

mommy i have my fingers crossed bbe that ur be joining me and us all talking bout cravings and symptoms and getting our big bumps xxxxxx

well i am still checking into a second opinion. the IUI is US$350.00 here but the IVF is done overseas. how much does it cost where you are...Mmm and what state/country are you in too.

im in SC,US..idk know how much the procedure would cost here never looked into it

Hi Girls :hi:

How are you all? Sorry it has been ages since I last checked in. It has been a busy time what with christmas, birthdays and trying to move. Have read back a few pages, I am so delighted to see a few of you have your :bfp:s and that everyone else is making good progress. Congratulations to you all :flower: I am now 17 weeks pregnant, don't know where the time has gone. Everything is going well so far, just waiting now for my next scan in a few weeks xXxXx

Hi Girls :hi:

How are you all? Sorry it has been ages since I last checked in. It has been a busy time what with christmas, birthdays and trying to move. Have read back a few pages, I am so delighted to see a few of you have your :bfp:s and that everyone else is making good progress. Congratulations to you all :flower: I am now 17 weeks pregnant, don't know where the time has gone. Everything is going well so far, just waiting now for my next scan in a few weeks xXxXx

Glad to see activity on the thread, and glad to see that everything is well

Ok well i'll start it off I am currently on CD1 and this cycle I will be taking 50 mg of clomid on cd 5-9(this is my 2nd cycle on clomid) I will be using instead soft cups also for the 2nd time.. the new things I am going to try this cycle are : preseed, prenatal vitamins, i am going to try and chart my temps, cut back on the caffeine(soda) and that all I can think of at the moment.... How about everyone else?

Hi! I just "popped in" to say hello and noticed you mentioned caffeine--I have been seriously studying this as I have been a terrible coffee addict since I was 9 years old:coffee::coffee: What I found were all of these studies that suggested women in groups were measured for caffeine consumption and occurence of pregnancy but never any specifics on the issue. So I dug a little and found out that the University of Nevada did experiments on lab mice and found that caffeine sort of impeded the movement and motion of fallopian tubes- which, in efefct prevented the fertalized egg from traveling to the uterus. I am thining if this is the case then caffeine would also prevent the egg from traveling down the tube towards fertalization, right?:shrug: Anyway, I have cut it all out except for a couple days a month during or just before AF. Great forum ladies!! (I am currently ttc after a mc). Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->