Cycle Buddies..Tww Buddies...Soon2b Bump Buddies!

Fairy- I 'm going to get my blood work monday so hopefully i'll know for sure by then..i just did a test and it was BFN

Hey Ladies :hi:,
Sorry I have been MIA...I had to bookmark the group so I can get back to it...How is everyone doing??

Fairy LOVE your ticker :happydance:

Ucomplete, Vrainoire & Hopin2b how are you??

I didn't ov last month so I am kind of wacked out with my cycle cd46 :cry:.

Hi Momma Sierra, I'm having a wacky cycle too- No meds this cycle so I'm not sure if I ovulated or not. I have to call for Provera at the end of the month if AF doesn't show up and I'm on to IUI next month! Hope everyone is doing well!

Thanks, I'm still very nervous because I had a chemical last month, but I'm past the day AF was due, so I think I crossed that hurdle!

:hi: :wave: hi ladies! congrats too ttcnumbertwo

I wish everyone their baby :dust: on your cycle too!

:happydance:congrats TTCnumber2!! I'm so excited that one of us is finally preggo!!!:yipee:

https://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc317/MommySierra/1be95a80.gif

Congratulations TTCNumbertwo :flower: I am so happy for you and wishing all the best for a healthy and happy pregnancy!!

Sorry ladies for not showing up all these days...holiday season kept me busy but I also think that I might be going into depression due to failed TTC attempts...AF showed up yesterday for this cycle...I cried whole day yesterday and woke up crying again this morning...On top of it, my very close friend shared her happy news yesterday that she is pregnant with her second baby (she found out just yesterday morning)...I am so happy for her but at the same time I am so so sad for myself, I just can't stop crying :( We are meeting our gynec this Friday and will request for fertility testing...let's see how it goes...

Will I ever ever ever get my magical moment...feel pregnant and see a glowing 'pregnant' sign on digital monitor???????????? Why is God not helping???????

hopin2bemommy- Hold your head up:flower:.we're all here for each other:hugs: my TTC journey doesn't seem to be too successful can't see any progress but depression won't get any of us a BFP..i think God know the perfect time for all of us to get our BFPs so stay hopeful and don't lose faith...:cry:
AFM - i'm kind of praying for AF..to have never missed a cycle before and end up missing too has been crazy if I miss a third cycle and still get a BFN idk what to do..doctor told me she wants to put me on birthcontrol in order to start/regulate my cycle..(even tho i explained we were trying) so if AF doesn't arrive on her own my TTC break will be even longer...

Thanks Vrainoire for your support. I think I was being selfish considering all of us are sailing in the same boat. I hope you don't miss AF this time and if you do, it better be for good reason and bring a BFP for you.

Good luck to everybody else. I will let you all know how our meeting with doc goes on Dec 3.

thanks..even tho i feel that this one will be missed and i'll still get Bfns

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->