Cycle Buddies wanted! CD 1 Feb 6! No matter what CD you are on!

Well Claire my DH drink alot more. He buys...no wait for it...48 cans of beer a week and sometimes goes for more during the week. That is bought on a Thursday and a good majority of the time it will only last him until Monday...Tuesday pushing it. So you talking 8-9 cans per 5-6 days and for that 1 day without he may or may not get more. He knows that he drinks too much has he has said a few times to me and he has promise once the work situation sorts itself out that he will cut down. Basically I need to put my foot down. Well he got beer tonight and I can't say much as I got a few too and a bottle of rose wine.

What is procatlin? Well, the nearest hospital to us will take no more than 30 minutes to get to so if he was to do it he can do it at home which I think he would prefer. But whether he will say to his doc about the ttc I don't know.

Alcohol does effect sperm but it doesn't mean permanent damage. If he stopped or cut down there is a better chance in getting pg. I'll tell you a wee story. A fella that DH worked with was a drinker and I don't know why he stopped but when he had stopped for a month or so he girlfriend fell pg. And he was in his late 40s maybe early 50s. I remember we were joking that his sperm must have sobered up and be swimming straight now. And they weren't even trying.

i havent spelt it propelry i am getting the thing tested what u said your levels was high but are coming down beginning with P that thing :rofl: its getting tested.

Im gonna get a btl of white tonight but i bet my OH will want sum GRRR!! i went to bed early last night cos had headache come down today to 7 empty cans on the side and now he is gutted cos bleeding starting a bit :hissy: maybe he will learn his lesson

OH NO! Well if you're sure its the :witch: then break out the wine and commiserate.
So sorry it doesn't look promising. Hope the wine helps (it usually works for me!)
:hug:

Prolactin...:laugh2:

Well don't worry if that is high cause they will give you Bromocriptine or Parldol (sp) to lower that. Look mine was 1068 in Aug 08 and now it is 266 as of Feb 09. Maybe its lower now...I am due to get it tested again in June.

Well hun just enjoy that bottle of wine...I asked DH when he goes to the doctor to ask about ttc and said he may get an SA. He said all defensive "it may not be me" and said "i know but we may rule it out so we are not trying in vain". I also said to him that I'll get a test to see if I am ovulating but he can not blame my condition (idopathic hyperprolactinemia - high prolactin levels) as it is now down to a cool 266. :happydance:

I have to say I am glad my DH doesn't drink as much as he used to. Maybe 3-5 beers a week.

It is a good thing because one of his balls tends to move up once and awhile and goodness knows what that does the poor spermy...

Claire, are you out for sure?

Irish you have such classic charts I would be surprised if you aren't ovulating.

I know hun...I think with opks and temps that I am but to make DH feel better if he goes for a SA I'll do a CD21 and that rules it all out then.

If you get back normal results for both of you, what do you expect your reaction to be?

So........we are looking at Snuggle to give us our 1st :bfp: :happydance:

Here you go girl....:dust::dust:dust:

I would be delighted knowing that we are both ok.
Then I will just keep trying knowing that if we are unsuccessful each month then it just wasn't meant to be. But at least I won't be thinking.."is it because of me"..."is it because of him". It will give me piece of mind that we are not trying in vain and that it will eventually happen.

yea no pressure or anything snuggle haha !! yea would say im deffo out its gone from bit of pink in cm to a lot more pink when i wipe and when i check cp and clean finger there is lots of blood its just not enough for full flow on pad, Cp is hard open and low.

The last time I looked I had a small amount of light brown cm on pad.

Claire weres you ticker gone? I am going to have to fix mine soon.

my ticker reset itself today and said i was day 1 but im not yet until i get full flow so i will get another one tomorow.

oh right :laugh2:

Crack open that wine...I had a glass of mine early and a sneaking cig *runs and hides*

I would be delighted knowing that we are both ok.
Then I will just keep trying knowing that if we are unsuccessful each month then it just wasn't meant to be. But at least I won't be thinking.."is it because of me"..."is it because of him". It will give me piece of mind that we are not trying in vain and that it will eventually happen.

I can understand that. I ask, because I hope and expect that will happen for you and it will be able to ttc knowing you have a great chance for that to happen within the year.

thank hun but I am in a good mood tonight :happydance:

Even though DH has got a call from a friend to say that his exboss (DH's uncle) as asked a guy to come back to work for him and he has only been with him a few months even though DH has been there 4 years.

But we are not going to worry about that yet. DH has said that I wasn't to get angry and he is cooking me a nice dinner. :laugh2:

yea no pressure or anything snuggle haha !! .

:shy: I really hope I can deliver....in 9 months

That said, since April last year I have had four 31 day cycles, so she might still decide to arrive tomorrow. Esp. since it is possible I ov'd on cd18 instead of where FF pins it at cd17

FF "research" setting pins it at cd18.

This all has me scared that if :witch: isn't here tomorrow am, and I POAS, it could still be a BFN...and I REALLY don't want to see another BFN. It's AF or BFP....Ugh I hope if my AF is going to arrive, it does today so I don't have to go through that....

I am contemplating waiting until monday but maybe only if my temp drops tomorrow....:muaha:

Irish I like your DH's attitude. He does love you. I can tell.

Aw thanks..he loves me because I bought him beer :laugh2:

Our harsh fights only happened once a month...can you see a pattern?

Yes PMS turns me into a crazed monster and I go full force with the arguements and yes harsh things get said.

Do you not remember the first cycle we were ttc and we had a harsh arguement?

Last cycle I was trying to control the fighting, even though I was weepy and nit picking at everything...we ended up going out for Sunday lunch.

This afternoon we went for a long walk on the promenade and let Alfie off on the lead on the beach...its great to get the sea air around you when you are feeling crappy. But it did work wonders.

Still haven't got an apology from him for saying he didn't care about me mind you. :laugh2:

Well hun...if you feel better waiting until Monday rather than getting a :bfn: then maybe its best to do so.

It just means we have to wait one day longer. :laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->