Cycle Buddies Wanted!

Jefner

Reaction score
Hi Ladies! I'm Jenny and DH and I are ttc # 2. I just started my second cycle so I'm looking for some cycle buddies! Technically af started on Saturday, August 29, so I'm on CD 3 (almost 4) today. Anyone care to join me and we can go through this cycle together?!

HUGS and BABYDUST!!!!

Hi Jenny, I am Ingrid and DH and I are ttc #2, our little boy is 19months so just abit younger than your little one.
we had m/c few months ago so this is first cycle ttc again. It feels like ages away till testing !!!

babydust!

Hi Ingrid! I know what you mean about testing! I'm on CD 5 today so it feels like forever until I can even start opks! I started using vitamin B-50 this cycle to try to lengthen my leuteal phase, so I wonder if that will make me O earlier? I usually O around CD 11-13 and my lp is usually about 12 days. I know 12 days isn't a defect, but I figure lengthening it by a day or so can't hurt anything, right? GL and babydust to you!!

Hi Jenny, sounds like you got things all organised!
I am on cycle day 20, due AF on 9th or 10th, i do have a heavy feeling like a twinge in my left side and today have been pee'ing like mad, but I wont be symptom spotting anymore than that.
I think my little boy Finn would love a sibling!
babydust x

It's so hard not to read into every symptom, isn't it? Esp. when you're that close to testing!

I know Alex would love a sibling. She tries to help with the babies at daycare, so I think she'd like to have that at home. My only worry is that she's a huge mama's girl (I hope it's just a phase)...I mean, sometimes you'd think I was beating her by trying to get her to sit by DH! This week has been especially hard since I went back to school yesterday after having the whole summer off with her, so she's been even more clingy than usual. Who knows, maybe a little sibling is just what she needs to snap her out of it!

sounds like you're about ready to start testing.. DH and I opted to not use OPKs this month I had a CP last month... I'm on my second cycle and I either Oed last night, today or i'll do so tomorrow.. I have reg. cycles

our kiddos aren't much different in ages... my DS is 2. I wanted my kids 2-3yrs apart and i'm running behind.. If i get a BFP this month I'll be due 2 weeks after DS's 3rd bday

Hi jenny and wifenmom,

i did something stupid his morning i did a test...it was BFN, cd10, i wasnt that surprised, i know i am not preg this month, usually i have a few symptoms (leg cramps are usually my sign)
I still feel dissapointed, i thougtht i stood a good chance, as i piponted time of ovulation around 4pm (i use clearblue digital ovulation tests) we bd'd that night and the next morning...
nevermind!

wifenmom goodluck with the imminent b'd.
Jenny are you a teacher then? I am sure Alex will love a baby sibling and will want to 'help' you dress, change, feed baby!

babydust xx

OMG, Ingrid, congrats on your BFP!!!:happydance: Your bfn at 10 dpo must have been too early. When did you get the BFP??

I O'd yesterday, a bit later than usual, so I don't think I'll be testing until Sept. 25/26. We timed everything right and I used softcups after bd, so hopfully I'm right behind you in the :bfp: department!

wifenmom ~ welcome to our little thread! I think 2-3 years is a good spread between kiddos. Closer to three years, though, is what I'd prefer. A few of my friends have kids 2 years apart and just based on their experience I'd prefer a slightly bigger age gap. Plus, Alex still isn't talking much yet, so I'd like to give her a little more time to get better with communicating before we throw another baby into the mix.

Ingrid ~ Yep, I'm a teacher. I teach English composition at a local university. I really like it because I get to do a lot of work on my own time (lesson plans, grading papers, etc). On the downside, Alex is at the age where I can't do much work at home, as she always wants my attention. She was totally enamoured with a baby at the football game we went to yesterday, so I think she'll be a good big sister. She doesn't get jealous when I hold babies (several of my friends' kids get really jealous), so that makes me feel good!

Congrats again, Ingrid! I sure hope this 2ww goes by fast!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->