Cycle buddies we can be !!!:)

miel

Married to an amazing guy
Reaction score
I am CD4 today...
Looking for:

* encouraging and supporting buddies
* i am funny and lovely :blush:
*will be glad to share my ups and downs for this cycle with you and listen yours :rofl:
*TMI is ok after lunch ...:rofl:

waiting to hear from you soon!

PS: Tansey and lyns are you in for this cycle?

I'm defintely in....can't think of a nicer way to while my cycle days away. And we can countdown to Tansey's wedding!:happydance:

I think there's a few more girls out there around 'now' too, Krissi? MumtoJoe?

it's a important cycle for me as my polyp is DEAD!!!!! it was taking 1/4 of space on my uterine wall...not good for implementation !!!!

i can believe i am a week away from ovulation about !!! with the month of NO ttc last cycle in preparation for the op i feel like i had no sex for ages as we really took a break!!!

it's a important cycle for me as my polyp is DEAD!!!!! it was taking 1/4 of space on my uterine wall...not good for implementation !!!!

i can believe i am a week away from ovulation about !!! with the month of NO ttc last cycle in preparation for the op i feel like i had no sex for ages as we really took a break!!!

Good Luck to you Miel! Sticky dust heading your way :dust::hug:

I am CD4 today...
Looking for:

* i am funny and lovely

O my God Miel - you've just described me perfectly :rofl::rofl::rofl:
CD 5 here!
Happy to join such a fabulous group of gorgeous ladies xxxx

You all sound like a fun lot, can I join you girlies?
I'm CD 5 today (cycle 9).
Especially good luck to you this month Miel, it all sounds like it could be a good one.

:dust::dust::dust:

Hi all,

Im on CD 6 today of 28 day(i think!) cycle

Hey girls!! Lol78 sent me the message to check u all out :) im around CD4 now and :witch: is starting to pack up and leave i think :) lol so is ok to join cycle buddies and we all join nations to fight this :witch: away?! lol xxxx

I think :witch: is on her way out for me too :dance:

more we are better we will have fun!!!!

well AF is gone !!! thanks god !!!!

tonight i will give a last hug to my tampons and pads:rofl: as i don't think i will need them for the next 9 months !!!

good luck ladies!!!

Oh Miel I love how positive you sound! This is going to be a good month for us all, I just know it!

PMA = BFP's all round! Horray!

Yay, there is a few of us!
Miel I so know what you mean about the sex we haven't done it since Christmas Eve for one reason or another and DF is away and I so want some! Won't see him until Saturday night and then it wil be CD9 and so we had better get busy - i am sooooo going for it this month!!
good luck to us all!!

Evening gorgeous PMA filled cycle buds :wave:
Miel you are DEF not going to need those pads & tampons for a while- you so deserve this post-op :bfp: after all you have been thru!
& Tansey you just HAVE to start married bliss with a :bfp:
I absolutely INSIST!!!
& of course all the rest of us need to keep you company along the way!! (Esp Lyns as she is my local Pg girlie!)
I had a loooong cycle last month & didn't ov till CD 20-odd so it'll be a while yet for me :hissy:
Started using my CBFM today, ahhhh the joy of being ASKED to POAS!:rofl:
So has the BDing begun ladies??????.............
xxxxxxxxxx

:witch: is almost gone but not seeing OH till next weekend, but that ties in with Ov so all is good ;)

i just order my ovualtion sticks!!! my husband is taking zinc !!! he told me he is charging the rocket !!! AHAHHAAA

I am CD4 today...
Looking for:

* i am funny and lovely :blush:
*will be glad to share my ups and downs for this cycle with you and listen yours :rofl:
*TMI is ok after lunch ...:rofl:

PS: Tansey and lyns are you in for this cycle?

Miel im on CD9 but being your buddy sounded fun so I had to reply!!!

Sarah
x

Hey girls can I join? I am CD6 today and about to start the BD marathon to ensure no escape for the egg!! I started slimming world last week and lost 5lbs at my weigh in last night so hoping the weight loss may improve my chances of a BFP.

I also have a gyne app on 29/01/09 as my cycles started messing about so I am hoping they can help or give me Clomid again or something!

Well good luck to us all and I look forward to chatting to you all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->