Cycle buddies?

Hi ladies, today is CD 4 and AF came a day early :( I knew she was coming because my temp dipped way below the cover line, and once that happens, I can be expecting AF that day. This cycle I'm going to continue to take fertility aid, and I'm adding Ovaboost (as soon as it comes in). Also going to continue with pressed and soft cups. I hope that will help me get my BFP soon, I'm not going to test early, I'm going to wait until 14 DPO and if there is no dip in temp, then I will test..... Hope this is our month!!

Don't give up mummabear! I had assumed it wasn't happening for me my last pregnancy when only the cheapos were giving any kind of faint line so I quit testing. Then three days after AF was due I realized I was late so I checked again and got my BFP!

I still don't really have any O symptoms yet :( on CD 11. My temp is elevated but I've never been really good about the whole BBT tracking thing. I just kind of check here and there throughout the day and I've only ever been above 98 if I'm ovulating, pregnant, or sick. And I've been super bloated. Oh! And I guess now that I think about it, I have been having some lower abdominal pain, just like O pain, but it's been switching sides. I guess I just really haven't had the natural EWCM. So- I guess that's where the preseed could help if I AM ovulating, but I've always had it in the past. Ugh! I don't know what's going on with me lol!

Welcome Amy!!

Well I'm totally out. 13dpo and bfn and af cramps starting. I knew I was out since 10dpo really. One thing I have learned from this cycle is I can't go through it again. The opks the obsessing the wasted pregnancy tests. I couldn't think of much else. So I'm not going to bother with opks next month and also I'm going to resist the urge to test until I miss my period. Anyway good luck Amy and Roschey!

Roschey are you doing opks at all?

Aw I'm sorry Lyo! :hugs: No opks here. I stressed a lot with all the tracking and trying with my last pregnancy and then I ended up losing her. My husband and I promised that this time we'd try to take it a little more easy. I still check Temps here and there and this is the first time we've ever tried preseed, but otherwise we're just letting whatever happens happen! I'm going to try really hard not to test until I've missed AF, but we'll see!:dust:

Well I'm totally out. 13dpo and bfn and af cramps starting. I knew I was out since 10dpo really. One thing I have learned from this cycle is I can't go through it again. The opks the obsessing the wasted pregnancy tests. I couldn't think of much else. So I'm not going to bother with opks next month and also I'm going to resist the urge to test until I miss my period. Anyway good luck Amy and Roschey!

Roschey are you doing opks at all?

I agree with you! I've been trying now for 3 cycles after my MMC and I am literally driving myself nuts with all the charting and OPK's. It's like my new obsession. I got pregnant the first time without doing anything and just letting nature take its course. The stress does not help at all, so I am trying to let go of all of that and just relax. Best of luck to you!! Hang in there!

Af started today! (31/08) Average of 4 days so should stop right on Sep 4th! Getting my implanon out on the 2nd (Shouldn't be sneaking on this forum yet, oops) ;)

But, I am glad to be getting one more af out of the way on the implanon and fingers crossed I don't see another next month. ;) I'll be due for the next af at the end of September!

I usually ovulate the week before my af (I'm pretty regular with everything on a 28 day cycle) so probably around September 28ish! I've ordered some ovulation tests and pregnancy tests too so I'm all set! :D

How exciting writer! Keep us posted!
As for me- temp spike yesterday and (tmi) lots of watery cm, but not egg white consistency like it usually is at O time for me. Lots of O pain yesterday too which is somewhat abnormal for me. I usually have a little twinge or so, but yesterday much more noticeable and uncomfortable, and lasted most of the day. Switched sides at one point too, but worse on the left. I wonder if it has anything to do with it being my first cycle after the D &C?? Idk but anxious for this TWW!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->