Cycle buddies?

MummaBear16

Reaction score
I'm currently on cd 2-4ish (not sure when to class cd 1 as had a strange start to af!) :) Any buddies? I ovulate anywhere from cd 17-22. So at least a couple of weeks to wait and would love some buddies to chat to and help pass the time!

This is our first cycle trying since we lost our last baby boy at 21 weeks back in May.

Well I'm due to start af today or tomorrow and I normally ovulate on day 14 So we will probably be around the same.

So very sorry to read about your baby boy. I can't even imagine the pain of it. My first pregnamcy was a miscarriage at about 10 weeks.

I'm wishing you so much luck this cycle.

I am very impatient. I wasn't going to use opks but now I'm thinking I might. Not sure yet!

Hi Lyo :)

Thank you, any loss is horrible! Sorry about your first pregnancy, it's such a tough thing to lose a baby.

I haven't had any luck with opks, I've never had a positive one, other than when about 6 weeks pregnant! lol So I'm not going to use them I don't think. I think I only have one or two left anyway. I am currently trying to pick some ic hpts on ebay to buy!

How many cycles have you been ttc for? :)

I am so sorry that you have both experienced losses like that. I have as yet to get a BFP after trying for 9 months. Diagnosed PCOS last month and started Clomid this cycle. I am currently CD10 and will probably start using OPK from CD12 to help track, as well as temping. I look forward to chatting and keeping everyone company while we all wait this out

Hi Aphy :)

Hopefully the clomid helps to bring you a lovely bfp this cycle! Sorry about your diagnosis, but at least now it sounds like you can get the help you need for a bfp.

Thanks MummaBear, I hope this does the trick but guess it can go either way

Yes, definitely. Let's hope it's all of ours' time for a bfp!

This will be first cycle. It took 6 to get pregnant with miscarriage then straight after that with ds. Unplanned with dd1 and 3 months dd2. So have been lucky and I feel it will take longer this time!

I notice mummabear your 6 yr old has same name as my son!

Aphy sorry you got that diagnosis but hopefully now that is all that is needed to get your bfp. Best of luck x

This will be first cycle. It took 6 to get pregnant with miscarriage then straight after that with ds. Unplanned with dd1 and 3 months dd2. So have been lucky and I feel it will take longer this time!

I notice mummabear your 6 yr old has same name as my son!

Hopefully it will be a short journey to your next bfp! Has af showed up yet?

Oh what great taste you have in names then! Lol what is your Noah's middle name?

AF arrived bang on time just now. So it begins!!

His second name is James mummabear 😊

Good luck!!! Are you temping? I think I'd go mad without temping now since I used it last time.

Aw, Noah James is a sweet name.. goes so well! My Noah is Noah Aiden :)

I think af is finishing up for me.. *think*! So on to the wait for O... I hate having a long cycle.

Not temping this time as I'm up at night a bit still with the youngest and wake very early. I doubt it would expect accurate. I did it when trying for my son alright and lived being able to see for definite when ovulation happened.

I have gotten some ovulation sticks though even though I wasn't going to.. just cheap ones but we will see how they work!

Not temping this time as I'm up at night a bit still with the youngest and wake very early. I doubt it would expect accurate. I did it when trying for my son alright and lived being able to see for definite when ovulation happened.

I have gotten some ovulation sticks though even though I wasn't going to.. just cheap ones but we will see how they work!

I see! That makes sense :) hopefully the opks work well for you!

How are things going?

Af finished yesterday although still have a but of spotting today which is unusual for me. Anyway CD 6 going to start using opks on cd10.

Hi Lyo :) glad af has stopped! I had a day of spotting at the end of af too. I am cd 10 and finished af a few days ago. I noticed the start of some ewcm today already, which is very strange for me! The earliest I have ovulated is cd 17 so far.. so not sure what's going to happen with timing.

Hey girls!

CD 10 for me today. :)

O day should be anywhere between CD12-18. I was going to test and use OPK's this month. But OH and I decided that we'd just have fun with it for 6 months, and if we don't have a sticky bean by then, then we'll keep track of it better.

I'm just going by the app predictor I have for my fertile days and ovulation days. and BD'ing every other day or so.

We're TTC #1!

I hope we all get a :bfp: this month!

Hi ladies! Hope all doing well? Finally got my +OPK yesterday so now waiting for FF to confirm O

Welcome kristymarie :)

Goodluck with this cycle! Having fun for 6 months is a great plan before getting technical!

Fx for all of us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->