Cycle buddies?

Could be a sign then lyo!!

My boobs are hurting, so I'm hoping that's my sign!

Well I stupidly wasted a test just now. Negative. But at 7dpo I wouldn't really expect anything else! Just got a notion! I might do one Friday morning but I realy should wait till Saturday when I will be 10dpo. First my last pregnancy I had a stark white negative at 8dpo then positive on digital at 10dpo.

Ha I'm so weak. Did a test today again. Fr this time. It was stark negative at first but looked at it again in variour lights 10 minutes later and convinced I saw a hint of something but no pink colour. I honestly think I'm imagining it. I have also only had stark negatives or obvious positives so this is new for me.

Hi all! I was hoping you wouldn't mind me jumping in and joining your group! I was in the TTC after a loss boards, but it's not very active and I log in often. I love the support that this community offers. I joined while TTC earlier this year. Became pregnant in May, but lost my baby last month. I had a D & C on 7/13. I have 2 sons and a stepson, and my angel baby was a girl. My first cycle post D&C started 8/16. I am CD 10 now. I usually ovulate sometime between CD 10 and 14. I've heard that you are more fertile after a loss and we are very anxious to start trying for our rainbow baby! I think we're also going to try using preseed this time. We never have before, so anxious to see how it works!

Baby dust to all of you!!!

Welcome Rosechey :)

So sorry for your loss of your baby girl :( lost my baby boy in May. It's a strange thing, the need to ttc right away! Wishing you lots of baby dust and fertile cm!!

Welcome roschey. Sorry to hear about your loss. I hope this cycle is very lucky for you x

Mummabear I'm 8dpo. It's nighttime here now and im already thinking of testing in morning but only have digital in house!

Thank you mummabear and lyo! And mummabear I see you lost a sweet angel also! I'm so sorry you had to go through that! Lots of luck to you both! I'm so excited to hear how this cycle turns out for you ladies!!

Well I got bfn just now at 9dpo. Not feeling overly hopeful but I have one test left. Will " try" to keep it until 11dpo.

So I've had two vv faint positive tests, but have started bleeding this afternoon at work :( my temp was high this morning and cervix was higher than yesterday :( so deflated

Saw that mummabear. It's strange your temp would stay so high actually if it was af. Is there any chance it could be ib?

It could be.. the spotting has stopped for now. It's just a waiting game now I guess

What kind of tests are you guys using? It was strange, but with my last pregnancy, I was getting early positives on the cheap dollar tree tests, but negative on FRER and CB digital. I didn't get a positive on those until 3 days after AF was due.

I've used ics and frers. Ics have been giving the faint bfps!

Well my temp is still up.. so keeping everything crossed!

Rosechey - any sign of fertile cm yet? :)

Lyo - hope you've managed to save the last test! Lol

Aphy - you'll be O-ing again in no time!

Great sign your temp is still up mummabear. When did you start getting lines?

I kept my cb digital test but went and bought frer 😂. Bfn midday. I'll do one in morning I'll be 10dpo and keep my digital for next month.

No not yet. Maybe things are still a little off since it's my first cycle after my D&C. We used preseed last night anyway!

Hope O happens soon for you Roschey. I've never used preseed but have heard only good things.

Well 10dpo and bfn for me on frer. Funnily I had racing heart for a few hours while watching TV last night and I really thought it might be a sign as I have had that before. But it wasn't to be and heart is back to normal now!

I started getting lines at 11dpo. All the tests are drying with lines.. I would call them evaps but it's every test from 11dpo and none from before that have the lines! They aren't getting darker and I'm still spotting though :( so not looking too good.

Hopefully you get a line still Lyo! You're still early :)

Hope the preseed does the trick Rosechey!

Just checked the tests again and today's is slightly darker.. I will attach a pic but not sure if the lines will show as when I post them I swear the quality of the pics changes!

Left test was 12dpo smu
Middle was 12dpo night
Right was 13dpo smu

Attachments

• 20160827_164151.jpg
    20160827_164151.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 4
I'm on my phone so it's hard to see properly but I can see something on the third test with colour too. It must be so frustrating for you mummabear not having a definite answer either way. There is definitely something there though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->