Cycle Buddy Central!

Sweetpea-I see your temp is still up!! What's going on? Any sign of af? So strange if your temp is staying up with no af..have you tested again today?

Haus- happy birthday!!! I do not have a preference since its our first and I want one of each. But the 2nd time around I am sure I will have a preference but of course we just want healthy children most of all :)

I am totally lost with this cycle. I have one hpt left and have not tested today. 15 dpo today. I had one other cycle with a longer luteal phase like this but I was not 100% sure of my O date on that cycle and I am pretty sure when I ovulated this month. It's weird. Like I said- I feel like AF is here and keep checking but nothing. I will wait til tomorrow to test if she hasn't shown by then

Thanks ladies! :)

This site seriously needs a 'dislike' button! Sorry AF showed sweetpea :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Woot! Thanks sweetpea, I'm still trying to figure out this charting thing so I wasn't quite sure when I would o (for certain) :)

Well since your opk was positive yesterday, it is usually (atleast for me) 12-36 hours after the first positive. I'll bet your temp goes up tomorrow or the next day :)

hey ladies, happy bday haus :sex:

sweetpea, i'm sorry we're in the af boat together..... ew gross!:shipw:

in better news, i had a lovely dinner with df and some family last night - kind of a pre-engagement party dinner since it is taking forever for us to set a date. i have been feeling really good about our relationship lately, like since after the U.S. presidential election. there are a number of understandable reasons why which are too boring to list. have i told you girls lately that you will be required to come see us wed in person? you will have six months notice, be forewarned. xo

i'm waiting to hear back from my doctor on whether to up the dose of clomid for round 2 today.

i am feeling pretty good moodwise, can ya tell. af is strangely light. i heard that can happen on clomid? oh and i've decided you, sweetpea and haus should get some of this drug for good measure, just to try it...

an in person friend of mine is getting ready for her first round of ivf. :dust: to her <3

Horsey- I'm sorry af showed:( did you ever end up o'ing? I hope ur dr ups your dosage for you. Clomid is known to thin your lining. My afs were really light on clomid and thin linings def work against u and getting a bfp. I drank 2 cups of red raspberry leaf tea a day from af to o and that cycle I got my bfp and had my thickest lining yet!

Horsey- I'm sorry af showed:( did you ever end up o'ing? I hope ur dr ups your dosage for you. Clomid is known to thin your lining. My afs were really light on clomid and thin linings def work against u and getting a bfp. I drank 2 cups of red raspberry leaf tea a day from af to o and that cycle I got my bfp and had my thickest lining yet!

Thanks Rachel, no I never o-ed! Thank goodness I'm temping and can totally tell. It makes things so much easier - knowing what's going on... Ok. This thin lining stuff - I didn't really believe it would happen to me since I usually have horrible afs. Who knows though, maybe her vengeance is still on it's way? Thanks also for the red raspberry leaf tea. Maybe I will try it next cycle. I'm still so scared to do tea stuff - I know it really doesnt make that much sense.

What comes after lemon? How are you feeling lately?

I'm feeling much better as of last week....I really hope this keeps up! I am not sure about next weeks fruit I think an orange??

i'm waiting to hear back from my doc and it feels like it is taking forever.

I'm drinking the fertilitea which has the vitex in it. But maybe I will also try the red raspberry leaf tea.

Horsey! We are AF together because we are both getting pregnant this cycle. No matter what. I just keep asking myself if there is anything left to try. Apparently, there are lots of tricks. I'm not doing the EPO this round as it delayed my O and I don't like that :haha:

Hehe Haus you'll be preggo before us since you are about to O <3
:dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"