Cycle Buddy Central!

Thanks ladies! I hate the 2ww so much; wishing I was further along then 4dpo lol :wacko:

I prefer the 2ww than waiting to O lol. Just because in the 2ww, I know I've done all I can for the month-though it is more stressful always wondering if you are pregnant :haha:

I know eh? Is that normal?? It may be slightly high because I woke up feeling warm, but it shouldn't be 'that' far off...I think.

Agree sweetpea, I just hateeee waitinggg LOL :)

Me too, I don't know wtf is going on with my chart! I had AF like cramps briefly last night and cold like symptoms this morning so I think I'm just fighting something....

Hi ladies, sorry I have been absent, we have moved back to NZ and are staying with OH's family, so no time at all to myself to get on here.

In baby news, we are having a little girl! OH does not want to know, so it is not public knowledge. I am also on thyroid meds now, and see an obstetrician every 4 weeks for bloods etc. Everything baby-wise is going well, life-wise not so well. No one will employ me. There are no 3-4 month jobs in science, so I have been trying low-paid office roles. They tell me I am too overqualified or not enough recent experience. Great. So we have to stay with family until something comes up for either me or OH.

haus, your temps look PREGO

rmsh1, we've missed you! congrats - a baby girl - you lucky duck. sounds like your doctors are taking good care of you too.

that's rough with the employment situation. who knows. it may end up being a good thing having grandma a little more involved than you planned though and boy will OH be on his best behavior. you'll have him good and trained before you try for number 2 ;).

Congrats on the girl Bex!! Sorry to hear about the job situation. I hope you get it figured out soon.

I feel like everyone is having girls lately, I need to be the one expecting a boy! I will let you all know in less than 3 weeks!!

Bex! So glad to see you on here again! A Girl!!! I was kind of expecting you to have a girl :) I hope the job situation starts to look up for you

Ugh my chart looks so weird!!! :growlmad: I knew those two high temps were a weird fluke because when I woke up I was feeling a little warm, but todays temp is at the coverline! Wth?!

Hope you all are having a great weekend! :)

Thanks ladies, it is still hard to get properly excited cos we have not got our own place yet, so have not really started buying anything, but it will come. I am looking at cloth nappies right now, hope to buy those soon, that will be something

Haus, when are you testing?

I feel like this week I am going to dedicate to relaxation and family. I have a 3 day work week (yahoo!!!) I am feeling like its gonna be a good week.

How is everyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->