Cycle Buddy Central!

She's here! Born Nov 4th @ 5:06pm. 8 lb 15oz and 20 1/2 inches. We are healthy and Im recovering okay. Will update more later.

Sweetpea, testing crazy early is just what we do! :) I have no why idea either...Those ICs are sooo tempting lol.

Congrats Ashley! Glad you're all doing well! :hugs:

Yay Ashley! Congrats!

I have not tested yet today.. Waiting until after work : /

haus, get it grl

:dust: sweetpea, your chart looks super preg

ashley, congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my doc is rad. i'm seeing her in three weeks and will come up with an overall plan then. good advice ladies. i wonder if i have follies........... i've gained even more weight and i feel like that's what the problem is now.

Oh bfn I hate you :( I'm never gonna get pregnant (waaaaah!)

Ugh sweetpea! :hugs: I'm here just to check in on you - you're still in though right??

11 dpo refuse to test anymore. (well i say that but you know :blush:)

I woke up with another nosebleed. i am beginning to think maybe its just the dry air or something. Boobs still teeny sore (only to the touch) but I swear they feel bigger. But maybe I'm just gaining weight :rofl:

I am down about bfn yesterday. Quite honestly, I have pretty much given up on this cycle and am already thinking about the next.

How are my ladies today?

Sweetpea, we're in the same type of climate and know that nosebleeds are common because it's is soooo dry. Was totally hoping it was a good sign for you though :wacko:

No news for me, just a regular day here! :)

sweetpea, i have my fingers crossed for you

i woke up from a sex dream with ewcm this morning. could i be close to o finally or is it just from being perverted? i ran out of opks this cycle cause i'm on cd3o something!

Sweetpea- I hope it's just too early...your chart still looks amazing!

Haus- any sign of o yet?

Horsey- I hope o is coming for you soon...ewcm is always a great sign. Just keep bd'ing every other day so your covered.

I had a dr appt today and all is well with the baby. I got to hear the heartbeat loud and clear on the Doppler :) we booked the gender scan for dec 6th...I can't wait!!

Sweetpea-Sorry hun. Sure hope you get that BFP soon soon soon!
Rachel-How exciting! :)
We are now home and adjusting well. Here is a pic of Lanay. So far she is a great baby. Hope you are all doing great!
Lanay 2.jpg

Someone signed up for FF through my chart sooo I have a week of the paid services! :) Thank you mystery person if you're lurking out there!

Sweetpea, pleaseeee test again lol. :dust:

I am afraid to well mostly because I still have a little shred of hope from my still high temp today at 13dpo. Normally, it drops at 13 dpo either halfway down to the coverline or right at it. My luteal phase is usually 13 days so actually AF is expected tomorrow.

I have already been obsessively looking at all my past charts :rofl:

It's just that every cycle I get that "what if this time it's different?" and it never is. I'm still never pregnant at the end of it :( Sounds depressing but that's why I am scared to test.

I am making a deal with myself that if my temp stays high tomorrow, then I will test. But until then, I'm not getting my hopes up too high

Ashley, she's adorable! Rachel, 14 weeks!!!!! Haus, woot free ff! Sweetpea, ur chart - I can't help thinking duh, prego. Me, cd35 and no o yet, but lots of :sex: per ur advice and drs orders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->