Cycle Buddy Central!

horsey! Get it girl :) You always make me a little more hopeful about my chart :)

Sweetpea- I think it's a great sign your temp is still up on 13 dpo if that never happens. I knew I was pregnant before I tested because my temp was still up when It always went down by a certain point. I am going to see another high temp for you tomorrow!

well temp still up today and took a test 14dpo :bfn:. Not sure what to think at this point. Very. Odd.

I wish af would just get here already this cycle :(

Thanks ashley. I just wish I didn't have to wait until January to discuss my options with my doctor. Soooo frustrating

But on a good note, I just put my order in to stock up on hpts/opks. Maybe I'll have a bfp for christmas this year (here's hoping!)

How's everyone today?

Sorry sweetpea how frustrating. Has your lp ever been this long? Strange your temp is still up. What kind of tests are you using? Maybe try. Frer if you haven't :shrug:

It was FRER this morning and not even a faint line :cry:

I feel AF is on her way. I have been really :growlmad: the past few days and I have that feeling that she is lurking. Temp thing is weird but the bfn says it all. On to the next cycle I guess! And hopefully she comes today (due today)

What?!? Are you effing serious? Your chart looks so nice though! :hugs: I'm mad for you too! Lol :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I know right? I still don't get the temp thing. but I suppose it could mean it is dropping as we speak...

:( but you could be grumpy cause ur prego too. that happens all the time on here. people suddenly seem grumpy and they r indeed pg.

i'm sad about the bfn :( there are still plenty of people i hear about though where it doesnt show up till days after af shoulda come.

Thanks ladies. I keep thinking I feel AF but nothing. I kinda feel in my gut that I'm not preggo this cycle. Our bodies can just play mean tricks sometimes. I'm pretty sure she will show her face tonight or tomorrow and then at Thanksgiving I can try again (O time!).

You ladies are supportive as usual. Thanks so much for always keeping my spirits high.

Horsey- judging from cm of say you are close to O!

Haus- lady, how's it going?

Rachel- how's lil bean?

Everything is well here. We find out the gender dec 6th...so I am really looking forward to that! I also can't wait to start feeling the kicks which hopefully should happen around 18 weeks or so.

Thanks ladies. I keep thinking I feel AF but nothing. I kinda feel in my gut that I'm not preggo this cycle. Our bodies can just play mean tricks sometimes. I'm pretty sure she will show her face tonight or tomorrow and then at Thanksgiving I can try again (O time!).

You ladies are supportive as usual. Thanks so much for always keeping my spirits high.

Horsey- judging from cm of say you are close to O!

Haus- lady, how's it going?

Rachel- how's lil bean?

It's my birthday today! :cake: I'm sending all my birthday vibes to you :dust:!! I'll stalk you later! Hehe What else is new with you?

Exciting Rachel! Do you have a preference gender wise?

Horsey I'm also still waiting to o :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->