Cycle Buddy Central!

My body is definitely messing with me this cycle. I was sure o happened Friday at CD 14- even had the O pains (on both sides!). Friday night I was nauseous and threw up dinner (think I caught a bug)- then woke up and my temp was like 99.7 (recorded 98.6 like an hour later cause it jumped down). CM has been thick and creamy today but temp down again. I am like wtf today. Opk is still positive or near positive I don't know I can't tell. DH and I haven't BD'd since thurs so I feel like I have no chance this cycle. I am heartbroken I have to wait another cycle to try. Soooooo frustrating!

i hate that, sweetpea. my cycle has been messing with me with opks and when i am going to ovulate too. it makes the sex even weirder. i think you guys will find time to bowm chicka bow wow. try not to stress though i know it is easier said than done. xo

your cycle is so regular though, as long as you do it every two days frm cd13-16, you are good i bet.

ugh. why am i having o pains?

O pains really? Do you doubt that you Ovulated?

I'm all worried because it has been 3 days since we BD'd. I just checked again and my cm is very sticky. Maybe I O'd last night and the temp hasn't had a chance to rise? I just feel hopeless that anything happened, ya know?

yeah. i want to throw all this ttc out the window. i do doubt that i o-ed! i am going to do a progesterone blood test tomorrow and will get to find out whether or not i have.

it is super hard to tell with yours whether you ahve or havent cause of the cold symptoms too :hugs:

Haus- sorry the damn witch showed :(

Sweetpea- hopefully you did o already and it was just your illness throwing off the temps!

Horsey- I think it looks like you o'ed! I am curious to see what your progesterone test says today...let us know!

Nothing new here still just waiting for dec 6th so we can find out the gender! We go out of town Thursday- Monday back to my hometown for one of my good friend's wedding so hopefully that will help pass the time!

Yay Rachel! I can't wait to know what you are having :)

Today, still no temp rise. I discarded the really high temp the other day due to being sick. Can you tell me if this opk still looks positive? (Taken this morning). If it is, this will be day 5 of positives :p Don't know what to think!

https://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u422/sweetpea4171/photo-28.jpg

It actually looks darker in person. Anyway, this is what they have looked like today, yesterday (didn't take one Sat cause I thought I O'd, last Friday and last Thursday late evening- were negative before). Where is my O????

Hmmm it's tough to tell. It may be positive if not close. Not sure what's going on with your cycle...very strange! I hope your body figures out what it wants to do soon!

it does look super close, especially for one taken first thing in the morning. you should def. keep boppin'

just in case? cause you said your temps are higher than normal and now you're having positive opks multiple days in a row. do you really need an excuse to poas?

sweetpea, i am so upset!!!!!!!!

oh btw, ive been testing everything every day so no worries there - i aint prego

arg! i got my progesterone test result back and it was 4.4 - low - so i didnt ovulate. wtf : (

before the mcs, i wa ablr to get pg and i ovulated. af was taking a long time, but it looked normal and at least came eventually. now my body is more efed up tha every before. im having a mini panic attack over having had the d&c : (

doc's appointment tomorrow. i'm also kicking myself for writing so much personal stuff on here, cause im in the u.s. - couldnt insurance companies use this against me? raise my rates or deny coverage in the future? ughhh. low progesterone is supposed to correspond with bad mood i think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->