Cycle Buddy Central!

now back to the real matter at hand. your textbook chart is not so textbook this time. what could be going on?! i actually thought maybe you were gonna pull some mother mary stuff and be prego despite the scientific infallibility of our af and o and charting and all. grr. the evening primrose oil is what you've been doing differently right? it was supposed to make ovulation earlier? is it possible it is doing the same thing clomid did to me and it has delayed o? if this is the case, who knows, maybe it's just the thing you need and delaying o a few days will do the trick to get you your bfp.

Horsey I am so sorry your body is giving you so much trouble :( I hope your dr can help you figure things out.

horsey, i really don't know. I didnt take the EPO this cycle but drank the fertilitea every day (stopped at CD13). Only thing is, maybe my egg is having trouble this time around getting out of the gate. I'm just gonna keep BD as much as I can till I see that temp rise for sure

Horsey I'm sorry :hugs::hugs::hugs: Is healthcare in the US so effed up that they could use stuff you posted online against you?? Crazyy.

Ladies I don't know what to think. I had my blood draw yesterday and my doctors officed called today because my doc would like to see me (he's hot - I'd like to see him too, but whatev! :blush: lol lol) so I'm a little nervous. Usually after a draw I call them... Either my thyroid is effed or I'm still pretty anemic...

Haus- maybe it's something totally fixable and easy (fingers crossed for you!)

Haus- I hope it's something that can be easily fixed and get you on your way to your bfp. When do you see the dr?

Thanks ladies! I'm hoping it's nothing big. My DH said maybe they're just following up and want to keep on top of things... I've been feeling reallyyy run down every morning and am getting thinner - I'm 5'5" and 113 pounds today. I feel like I'm way too thin... :(

Rachel, I see him first thing Monday morning, I'm happy to get up early for an 8am appointment to just get this sorted! Lol :)

Haus, I'm worried for you but bet its nothing bad. Huggles.

Afm, now I'm thinking maybe I o - Ed even earlier? Cause I go to the docs, she orders up helluv tests, I
Leave the office and bam af! I'm actually relieved to see the witch.

Rachel, double jinx :) its the second time in a row we posted at the same time. How are you?

Horsey weird! You had a very short cycle this month didn't you?

WTF is going on with us ladies??!? No o for sweetpea yet, short cycle for horsey...etc. Rachel stay away lest something crazy happens to you next!! :rofl:

Well when I undid my discarded temp from Saturday (was really high like 99.7 and then 98.6), it says I O'ed on CD14 (normal O day) and it gives me solid crosshairs. It still doesn't explain the 4-5 days of positive opks though. I stopped taking them because I ran out. And I have never seen my temps do this weird thing before.

What does it mean??? Did I really O?

Did I mention too that Friday, I had O pains on both sides? Can it mean 2 eggies and that's why my temp is weird? But if that's the case, then why wouldn't my progesterone be sailing high right now. Maybe I am overthinking it...

I always have a clear biphasic pattern and i don't this time...?

it is very wierd. i can't figure it out. first glance though, i thought maybe you o-ed on cd17. cm seems to say earlier though, like ff does. you mentioned your pre o temps were high this time - maybe it's something environmental (new winter blanky) or the cold you were dealing with. if those were magically lower, then would it make sense that o is really at 15?

i actually think both of us should go have ultrasounds done and then get trigger shots when it's time to o, to make sure stuff's happening the way it should. i have no faith in my body right now.

It's a mystery! Guess I'll know by how long my luteal phase it cause its usually about 13-14 days

I'm here! I'm just nervous for tomorrow so I've been staying away cause I don't wanna bug you guys with my obsessing lol. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->