• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cycle Buddy Central!

I am doing well just getting more and more uncomfortable which I expected! Dh is starting a new job in a couple weeks and is putting in his notice at his current job tomorrow so we will have a couple weeks to get things done, I still feel like we have so much to do.

How are you sweetpea? Do you have a gut feeling whether the baby is a boy or girl?

Hi ladies. Man, its been a crazy couple weeks for me. Flu bug & crazy allergies have struck our house...finally getting back in the swing of things...
Here is a picture of my girls on Easter:
EASTER.gif

Beautiful pic Ashley! Hope your fam feels all better soon...

Rachel, I was having "boy" feelings up until the last week and now I'm not sure lol. I have just really gotten morning sickness every day for the last 2 weeks. I thought I would be lucky and not have it this time! Anyway, they say you are sicker with girls cause of the hormone (could be an old wives take though ;)

Haha Rachel, I dreamt last night that I gave birth to another baby girl! I wonder if gender dreams mean anything?

I really thought I was having a boy and dreamed once of a boy and my best friend dreamed I had a boy but she is a girl!

I am not sure if the sickness is true or not. I can't wait until you find out. Do you know when you will?

I posted my 12 week scan pic and everyone guessed girl except one person. Maybe we can analyze your 12 week scan pic :)

When I was pregnant with my 3rd girl I wasn't as sick as I was with the first 2. So, I definitely thought boy but I was wrong...so I think you never know. What week will they do a gender scan for you?

Ashley your girls are so beautiful! Wow.

DH took me away for the weekend! We don't really have any family to spend Easter with so it was really nice :)

Haus that sounds like you had a lovely weekend :)

Rachel/Ashley, I will have to wait until the 20 week appt to find out. So long!

Only 9 weeks!! Super excited to find out!
My husband and I are gonna be away April 12th for two nights alone!! Super excited! We need it. Its for my birthday :)

Hi all! Just checking in to see how my ladies are! We have our 12 week scan tomorrow :) Very excited to see the baby, I just hope everything checks out ok! I'll post pics tomorrow :)

Hey ladies! We had a great ultrasound. The tech was amazing (baby was stubborn a bit but that doesn't shock me!) here are some pics. Measurements looked great!

https://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u422/sweetpea4171/image_zps20050a91.jpg

https://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u422/sweetpea4171/image_zpsc79fca05.jpg

Might I add that this child looks just like her father (as does my LO). Can't wait to find out the gender!

Sweetpea- I am going to guess boy!! :blue: glad everything went well :)

Horsey- your chart looks great so far! I really hope you caught the egg this time :thumbup:

Haus- where r u? I hope your doing well :)

I can't believe how close I am to my due date. I will be full term on Sunday, she could be here anytime now! Ahhhh I am scared and excited at the same time :shock: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->